Top 5 Bess/Worst

DeletedUser

Okay, to get back on topic, because numbers don't lie...as of right now, these are the top 5 best Alliances. I'm not getting into who the worst are, as it don't matter.

Alliance ABP

1 *CENSORED* 108565
2 BridgeBurners 81368
3 Lawless 37006
4 The Third Bureau 36522
5 New World 25048

DeletedUser8262

I agree with you on some things silver but just having good abp isnt enough , you need to be able to use that in conquering cities so you also need to be a defensive one also

Alliance Fighters

1 *CENSORED* 166903
2 BridgeBurners 138249
3 Lawless 59275
4 New World 57423
5 The Third Bureau 55806

DeletedUser

I agree with you on some things silver but just having good abp isnt enough , you need to be able to use that in conquering cities so you also need to be a defensive one also

Alliance Fighters

1 *CENSORED* 166903
2 BridgeBurners 138249
3 Lawless 59275
4 New World 57423
5 The Third Bureau 55806

So then, you are suggesting that we acknowledge the top ranking players in DBP as well? If that is what you are proposing, I disagree. See, a skillful player would maximize ABP while minimizing the losses they may obtain by dodging, sniping, and similar tactics. So that being said, the best alliances/players are still those with the most ABP while having the least DBP.

DeletedUser8262

So then, you are suggesting that we acknowledge the top ranking players in DBP as well? If that is what you are proposing, I disagree. See, a skillful player would maximize ABP while minimizing the losses they may obtain by dodging, sniping, and similar tactics. So that being said, the best alliances/players are still those with the most ABP while having the least DBP.

I disagree, lets say that your about to conquer a city and your entire alliance is mainly offensive, who's going to have the defense to support the CS that's currently in the city, DBP comes from supporting other players also, including conquests, and also, the number 1 reason you should be good at defending is because you don't want to be all offense unless you can determine when the player/alliance just might attack you and attack and conquer their cities first, which you'd have to either have a spy or be a oracle to do that, but if your all offense and you et attacked with a few sling and hops then your army is depleted and your city is helpless ( wall not included ).

DeletedUser

Whoever said our alliance was mainly offensive? That's not the case. We have many members, they all have their role. Some are offense, some defense, some land, some sea, some divines, some resource...you get the idea. It's thoughtful of you to offer insight, but all of us in BB have been doing this for a while...not hardly the first rodeo for any of us. I still maintain that the most skilled players maximize damage inflicted upon the enemy while at the same time minimizing their own casualties. So you got your opinion, I got mine. Just saying. BTW, you guys got your master strategy put together to succeed against us in the war you recently declared on us in behalf of your alliance through PM to one of our leaders? Good luck with that. You're going to need it.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Whoever said our alliance was mainly offensive? That's not the case. We have many members, they all have their role. Some are offense, some defense, some land, some sea, some divines, some resource...you get the idea. It's thoughtful of you to offer insight, but all of us in BB have been doing this for a while...not hardly the first rodeo for any of us. I still maintain that the most skilled players maximize damage inflicted upon the enemy while at the same time minimizing their own casualties. So you got your opinion, I got mine. Just saying. BTW, you guys got your master strategy put together to succeed against us in the war you recently declared on us in behalf of your alliance through PM to one of our leaders? Good luck with that. You're going to need it.

Like you said, you have your opinions and i have mine, but i never said anything about your alliance or anybody's alliance, and we didnt declare war, your player had conquered a low point player of ours that didnt even know how to defend or ask for support in the forums so we couldve helped, I did like you guys until your player did something like that; and conquering a members city is something your most definitely not going to get away with, i dont care how big or pre-made you are but like I said we didnt declare war since me and that player had a "little talk" and it went pretty well but i dont appreciate the flirting O.O. For now we forgive you guys but this is just a warning since we only want players that know what there doing and communicate with the alliance when they need help in conquering or if they need support. You might just be sorry that you did that too since you are already at war with Censored and going up against another alliance thats in the top 3 ( top 4 now ) is not going to end well for you. Good luck with that. Your going to need it.

DeletedUser

What?? Censored and BB aren't the Biggest Dogs on the block??? :eek: You don't say?

Seriously though Phaedo, Censored and BB will control which alliances will sink and which ones will swim or float...depending on which ones we like enough to take under our wings.

And Goldie, about this:"You might just be sorry that you did that too since you are already at war with Censored and going up against another alliance thats in the top 3 ( top 4 now ) is not going to end well for you. Good luck with that. Your going to need it."

Don't be surprised if Censored and BB don't both turn around one day with a whole lot of mutual respect for one another and declare that one of them is going one direction, and the other is going that direction, and they move on to devour the world and everything and everyone in their paths. That's usually how things happen. Just saying. To suggest that just because you are in the top 5 you are a serious contender is a joke. Or am I the only one who can see the huge gap between #2 & #3? Are you serious? You should wait til you grow up a bit to start running your mouth and challenging us Goldie. Not smart on your part.

DeletedUser7319

Like you said, you have your opinions and i have mine, but i never said anything about your alliance or anybody's alliance, and we didnt declare war, your player had conquered a low point player of ours that didnt even know how to defend or ask for support in the forums so we couldve helped, I did like you guys until your player did something like that; and conquering a members city is something your most definitely not going to get away with, i dont care how big or pre-made you are but like I said we didnt declare war since me and that player had a "little talk" and it went pretty well but i dont appreciate the flirting O.O. For now we forgive you guys but this is just a warning since we only want players that know what there doing and communicate with the alliance when they need help in conquering or if they need support. You might just be sorry that you did that too since you are already at war with Censored and going up against another alliance thats in the top 3 ( top 4 now ) is not going to end well for you. Good luck with that. Your going to need it.

You forgive us... oh gee thanks! From what i see in this world, there are only 3 alliances to fear, BB, Censored, and the sin.drome

Warning us???? Thats rich! Obviously, you believe you have a shot against us, i beg to differ. Yes, we took a city, but i dont see a pact or NAP with you any where in our forums, internal announcement or alliance profile. Why would we not take a city then!?

You make me laugh dude! Cool your jets turbo! 8)

DeletedUser8262

You forgive us... oh gee thanks! From what i see in this world, there are only 3 alliances to fear, BB, Censored, and the sin.drome

Warning us???? Thats rich! Obviously, you believe you have a shot against us, i beg to differ. Yes, we took a city, but i dont see a pact or NAP with you any where in our forums, internal announcement or alliance profile. Why would we not take a city then!?

You make me laugh dude! Cool your jets turbo! 8)

The only reason why we even do forgive you guys is because your leader Delibrium had told us that you guys would not attack us, get all the details before you turn your rocket skates on

Personally i have nothing against you guys but you guys arent gods and i dont think you guys should try and treat everybody else like there less a human than you are

DeletedUser

Are you threatening people to not help Phaedo? That's kind of mean. What're you just going to pick on anyone that talks to the guy?

DeletedUser7319

We dont treat EVERYONE like they are less, and by no means do we believe we are gods.... obviously we have respect for our opponents right now, and also have respect for an alliance that isnt even close to the top 5. We see where the talent is and the caliber of players they have.

As we have no REAL issue with you guys either, at the end of the day, its a war game. If a player made a mistake .. whoops, it happens. But saying you forgive us, (like we asked for it,) or giving us warnings ( which is hilarious) doesnt sit right with me, we will not be intimidated by such warnings nor will we ask to be forgiven for a simple mistake.

P.s- In the game im actually not human, i like to think of myself as like half bear half lion half cow( i like milk alot )

DeletedUser8262

I only say that because when maknox contacted me he said and i quote

" I don't really want to buy the war though. Can you just attack me for free maybe? "

No offense for taking this message out of a private one maknox but your bear wont understand why i said this

DeletedUser7319

Look man, you can quote any in game convo you want. The fact is, Giving us a 'warning' is ridiculous, we are not some noob alliance that gets easily frazzled when we step on some toes.

"Forgiving" us, forgive us for what? Taking a city from an alliance that we have no pact or NAP with? OK... thanks i guess?

Last but certainly not least, making us out to be some self absorbed, elitist alliance.... this is not true, the self absorbed , all knowing Phaedo is no longer with us, so that kills that observation as well. Not to mention we have taken in certain "newbs" that we feel, can be taught how to play the game. You dont see our forums, not do you know how we act. You know what they say about assuming....

DeletedUser8262

Let me step back into line before I make promises i cant keep, but dont think less of us just because were not the biggest catch out on the lake

DeletedUser

Let me step back into line before I make promises i cant keep, but dont think less of us just because were not the biggest catch out on the lake

I don't believe I would have used that particular analogy, since little fish that get caught get thrown back to be caught another day once they've got some more meat on their bones...but in any case, no one is saying they look down on you or think of you as less than or any such thing...we simply responded to what you wrote in your frustration over losing a player...nothing more, nothing less. All is forgiven ;)

DeletedUser7319

We def do not think of you guys as small, or useless or whatever. If we did we would def say so. I think the way you worded ceratin things rubbed alot of us wrong, and the whole declaring war thing. Goldie we have no issues with you and quite frankly we have no issues with your alliance. You have been an awesome supporter of BB ( not in game, but on the externals) and it is very appreciated. We dont feel you deserve to be disrespected nor do we believe we should be either. Last night, i have to admit, that i wasnt using much of a level head and got upset, for that i apologize. :)

Borys, i still dont like you! >_<

DeletedUser4460

effsmani19.jpg

The way I flirt is different, you didn't get the sarcasm well is not my fault, but don't overestimate it.
Yeah and my last message meant I'm ready to go for another Bureau member, but only because you make it so fun!!! :D