Top 5 Bess/Worst

DeletedUser

We def do not think of you guys as small, or useless or whatever. If we did we would def say so. I think the way you worded ceratin things rubbed alot of us wrong, and the whole declaring war thing. Goldie we have no issues with you and quite frankly we have no issues with your alliance. You have been an awesome supporter of BB ( not in game, but on the externals) and it is very appreciated. We dont feel you deserve to be disrespected nor do we believe we should be either. Last night, i have to admit, that i wasnt using much of a level head and got upset, for that i apologize. :)

Borys, i still dont like you! >_<

How did I get dragged into this? :(

DeletedUser

omg this stuff is priceless !!! Morg that's just awesome lol.. ButlerBeast i love the last thought just out of no where "Borys, i still don't like you"... this is a great day so far lmao

DeletedUser

Phaedo, you are not even in an alliance, and have said nothing relevant to the topic at hand so far...this thread IS about the top five best/worst alliances, is it not? Please refrain from your obnoxious slander and backbiting and stay on topic.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't like you either Borys. Pillow Talk? Are you Kidddinng ME! Pass the little pillow in order to post a forum post!!!!! That just screams to me, "Sink me to the bottom of the ocean now before you all get infected with libertardism". Weak, weak, weak and beyond weak. I lost all respect for you when you created that thread. You say it was a joke? Bull, that was the inner liby you trying to control everyone Mr. San Fransisco!

I think you're wrong. The Safe Room thread was like the most popular thread in these forums. It was what this game is supposed to be: semi-serious fun chat. You should make your own thread. Call it "Sun Tzu says". We can all ignore it and equally despise you. Like me or not, you can't ignore me.

DeletedUser7319

I think you're wrong. The Safe Room thread was like the most popular thread in these forums. It was what this game is supposed to be: semi-serious fun chat. You should make your own thread. Call it "Sun Tzu says". We can all ignore it and equally despise you. Like me or not, you can't ignore me.

LMAO!!!! I do despise you.... but that was funny!

DeletedUser

rofl that was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok....?

Oh and BB is catching up in avg and abp but they'll topple soon..my two cents

DeletedUser8262

The way I flirt is different, you didn't get the sarcasm well is not my fault, but don't overestimate it.
Yeah and my last message meant I'm ready to go for another Bureau member, but only because you make it so fun!!! :D

Show them the rest of the messages, or shall I ?

* Read from the bottom up * I dont usually do this but since you like to show private messages

GoldLemur on 2014-01-15 at 19:12
Thats just messed up, im all about loyalty so i hope you can see where im coming from , you just jump to another alliance like that, they are a good alliance and Censored is also a good alliance but its all about loyalty

P.S Dont think i forgot about the conquer
missinnocence on 2014-01-15 at 19:10
Maybe thats what I want...
GoldLemur on 2014-01-15 at 19:07
I doubt you want to get booted knowing that if BB players leave then they get conquered and you just have too much experience to be out there alone unless you join Censored
missinnocence on 2014-01-15 at 19:06
Yeah, but maybe if you pressure him more, he will change his mind, and boot me :D

Shall i go on ? I'd watch this one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7319

Show them the rest of the messages, or shall I ?

* Read from the bottom up * I dont usually do this but since you like to show private messages

GoldLemur on 2014-01-15 at 19:12
Thats just messed up, im all about loyalty so i hope you can see where im coming from , you just jump to another alliance like that, they are a good alliance and Censored is also a good alliance but its all about loyalty

P.S Dont think i forgot about the conquer
missinnocence on 2014-01-15 at 19:10
Maybe thats what I want...
GoldLemur on 2014-01-15 at 19:07
I doubt you want to get booted knowing that if BB players leave then they get conquered and you just have too much experience to be out there alone unless you join Censored
missinnocence on 2014-01-15 at 19:06
Yeah, but maybe if you pressure him more, he will change his mind, and boot me :D

Shall i go on ? I'd watch this one

HAHAHA!! Missinnocense is NAUGHTY!!!

I cant get mad at you for thinking she is being devious in these PM's , bc if you didnt play in an alliance with her, you wouldnt know how she acts/plays.

Shes a smart chick/player, why would she post the convo she did, knowing you have the rest of it, if she thought she'd get caught for something.

Shes messin with you bro, its what chicks do ( i say the with utmost respect) hahaha

DeletedUser

Right folks, heres your warning for this thread. Please stick to the topic at hand or the thread will be closed and more infractions will be handed out.

Kind regards,

Josh.