Top 5 Bess/Worst

DeletedUser8262

Im not sure if this relates to all the nonsense thats going on around the forums but i wanted to do this to show who i thought was the top 5 best and the top 5 worst

Top 5 Best

1)*CENSORED*
2) BridgeBurners
3) The Third Bereau
4) -=M4LoK4=-
5) Brotherhood of Justice

Top 5 Worst

1) R.I.P.
2) BurbVision
3) The Argonauts
4) WarDogs
5) Resurrection

I mean no disrespect to the alliance in the Worst column but its just stats , besides R.I.P. , i mean disrespect

DeletedUser

Idk why you are so high on the Third Bereau as their best player begged me to let him join and messaged me three times until I told him no and he threw a hissy fit. Also their founder is just meh.
My top 5
1)*CENSORED*- Good players, solid.
2)Bridgeburners- they seem to be having leadership problems.
3)maybe resurrection, they have solid leaders but this world doe not seem to be a priority for them.
4)-5) havent seen enough out of others to make judgement.

5 worst
1)New world- lol
2)the argonauts- they gave a dude leadership on the first day and he kicked everyone out in his first day in the alliance lol
3)Burbvision- meh
4)-5) me lazy

DeletedUser6486

Top 5 Best

1) BridgeBurners
2) *CENSORED*
3) The TeaM
4) -=M4LoK4=-
5) Resurrection

Top 5 Worst

1) New World
2) New World II
3) The Argonauts
4) WarDogs
5) To Die For

DeletedUser

Top 5 Best

1) BridgeBurners
2) *CENSORED*
3) The TeaM
4) -=M4LoK4=-
5) Resurrection

Top 5 Worst

1) New World
2) New World II
3) The Argonauts
4) WarDogs
5) To Die For
decky i have agreed with you before but i gotta go against you on this one ... statisically new world mra or not is holding their own to this point ... i know i had to apologize to them even :)

DeletedUser

LOL bro we have thee best leaders in grepolis with tons of experience, no leadership problems here...we had 2 noobs leave cause they couldnt take a city and expect the whole alliance to help them everytime

1. bridgeburners
2. bridgeburners
3. bridgeburners
4. bridgeburners
5. Lawless

DeletedUser7319

Im not understanding the whole " leadership issues " myself plague. I honestly dont know where this is coming from. 2 guys left, and had issues with one thing or the other. One being a sub par player, who rage quit bc he lost 1 cs, that was poorly planned. The other,was just weird, and felt that using big words and writing long posts were going to make him look somewhat smarter than some players and therefor believed that " if i make them think i am smart, then they will have to make me a leader, bc i can bs them with with some quotes from a book, and i look like im a super strategist" ( Sry for the crazy run on sentence there)

Bottom line, those folks that left, werent a good fit. They can justify it anyway they choose to, makes no difference to me, nor does it matter to the BB faithful. We are here to talk trash, and win the server.

So.... we will continue to talk trash and we will work very hard to win the server. I am glad to see such activity on the externals, its fun. Everyones little online personas are fun and i enjoy reading all your posts, especially the ones about BB. I look forward to the coming months of battle and conquering many of your cities! Happy gaming all! Please continue the hate, and feed our fire!

DeletedUser7319

you would borys.... i know reading more than half a sentence gives you a headache.

Why deny the fact that we talk it borys, haha i left you alone, actually silver made me have somewhat a change of heart. So i tried...

Well thank you for reminding me why i love to talk so much crap about you!

You wanna pass around the peace pillow again! You get on here and and want peace, and pick out one sentence from a paragraph that says significantly more. You sir are a piece of work i tell you. Hopefully this server we make it to you before you ghost or rage quit like sniper.

DeletedUser

Im not sure if this relates to all the nonsense thats going on around the forums but i wanted to do this to show who i thought was the top 5 best and the top 5 worst

Top 5 Best

1)*CENSORED*
2) BridgeBurners
3) The Third Bereau
4) -=M4LoK4=-
5) Brotherhood of Justice

Top 5 Worst

1) R.I.P.
2) BurbVision
3) The Argonauts
4) WarDogs
5) Resurrection

I mean no disrespect to the alliance in the Worst column but its just stats , besides R.I.P. , i mean disrespect
can... can i just take the time right now to say i LOVE you, with my whole heart.

LOL bro we have thee best leaders in grepolis with tons of experience, no leadership problems here...we had 2 noobs leave cause they couldnt take a city and expect the whole alliance to help them everytime

1. bridgeburners
2. bridgeburners
3. bridgeburners
4. bridgeburners
5. Lawless

awesome dude! we have the three worst leaders in the game, and yet somehow we're bumbling our way to the top......... btw i LOVE how you put your pet alliance at the bottom, like they are even a contender for top 5 anything....... tell me... when lawless comes under fire (you know they will) are you guys going to keep them alive? better think long and hard about that one before committing assets you don't have to the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Idk why you are so high on the Third Bereau as their best player begged me to let him join and messaged me three times until I told him no and he threw a hissy fit. Also their founder is just meh.
My top 5
1)*CENSORED*- Good players, solid.
3)maybe resurrection, they have solid leaders but this world doe not seem to be a priority for them.
4)-5) havent seen enough out of others to make judgement.

5 worst
1)New world- lol
2)the argonauts- they gave a dude leadership on the first day and he kicked everyone out in his first day in the alliance lol
3)Burbvision- meh
4)-5) me lazy

Sorry this reply is really late but i dont know why your trashing my alliance , i didnt trash yours , the name is fine , like you guys are one to talk , " CENSORED " , wow , 2 snaps for that one , and my best player contacted you like a week ago , when he was without an alliance and now hes in the top 50 player, thanks for not recruiting him and i now see that what they say about you guys and Lawless is true , its such a coincidence how all your players have something nice to say about them or how they are a top contender but for everybody else its something negative , for an alliance named censored you guys sure do have something negative to say about other alliance/players ( Not including Lawless, i hope you guys have a happy relationship, hopefully nothing bad happens to disrupt your marriage :) )

DeletedUser

Sorry this reply is really late but i dont know why your trashing my alliance , i didnt trash yours , the name is fine , like you guys are one to talk , " CENSORED " , wow , 2 snaps for that one , and my best player contacted you like a week ago , when he was without an alliance and now hes in the top 50 player, thanks for not recruiting him and i now see that what they say about you guys and Lawless is true , its such a coincidence how all your players have something nice to say about them or how they are a top contender but for everybody else its something negative , for an alliance named censored you guys sure do have something negative to say about other alliance/players ( Not including Lawless, i hope you guys have a happy relationship, hopefully nothing bad happens to disrupt your marriage :) )

why do you think we're called censored mate? we're the griefers of Byz :D as for your "best" player, he obviously didn't make the grade in our books. glad you made room for him.

DeletedUser

need to stop putting in the -=4LOK4=- alliance in top 5 alliances.. let me explain why
just a few simple attack's on me
- 100 swords 20 slingers.. fail
- one of the few CS attempts they timed there CS clearing waves wrong so i let the idiot land the CS then get killed by his team mate
- harbor check is a easy way to miss lead them.. i left 19 in the harbor and put the rest in a city close by.. they attack and said " with multiple accounts i guess it is easy to defend"
- another CS attempt lead by an attack 8 minutes before... after that dodge, go to snipe the CS lead by 4 LS swords/archers....

just my thoughts

DeletedUser7992

Top 3

1) censored
2) BB
3) sin.drome

everybody else is just lucky censored and bb are fighting.

DeletedUser7319

Top 3

1) censored
2) BB
3) sin.drome

everybody else is just lucky censored and bb are fighting.

Yea unfortunately, i have to agree with exit on this ( well BB at #1 and CENSORED at #2) but yea pretty accurate other than that.:)

DeletedUser8262

I also agree with Exit but i'm glad you are guys are fighting because its fun watching you guys fight and i haven't seen the top 2 alliances fight in a while and frowny i have no beef with you but i don't like the way IO talks about my alliance

DeletedUser7992

1. bridgeburners
2. bridgeburners
3. bridgeburners
4. bridgeburners
5. Lawless

C'mon old friend ..... We can't break the top 5... Lawless ??

DeletedUser

I also agree with Exit but i'm glad you are guys are fighting because its fun watching you guys fight and i haven't seen the top 2 alliances fight in a while and frowny i have no beef with you but i don't like the way IO talks about my alliance

Did I hurt your feelings? :p