Top 5 alliances

DeletedUser

Please delete the "top 12 alliances" thread.... way to much clutter in there... Thank you.

1. Savage Subjugation - from an overall standpoint I believe they're the best. The leadership looks it can take them over the top and beat the Titans

2. Titans - They're leader is to much of a white knight for me to take them seriously. This a war game save that stuff for girls who cry wolf on the internet. Will make the war with S.S. close, though.

3. Pinky and the Brain - Good core of leadership, low point average compared to the top 2, but that will change over time. Not sure how they will handle a fast paced war.

4. Didact - saw a 729 point player with them. Next!

5. Legion of Death - 3 sister alliances???? This early?!?! Fail

DeletedUser2498

since i look at bp more than city score anyway i'm throwing in sheep and simmers as an honorable mention for the top 5. i've got lots of respect for a 9 person alliance in the top 4 for abp. didact, you should just go ahead and disband, you have 10x the members, and still fewer battle points.

DeletedUser5244

1. Savage Subjugation--- my own alliance but I would just like to say that I think we have as much strength as the original SS in Psi (actually more tbh)

2. Titans--- #2 alliance with top average and bunch of guys in the top 15...more than us. Actually more than us. But i've heard they are gold users who are noobs in real....i've seen their reports where they attack with swordsmen :)

3. Pinky and the Brain--- Almost identical to Revenge of Kronos in Psi...rim alliance (53) in the #3 spot with a high amount of members. Also, onyxandra was the leader of RoK so there's another similarity. In my opinion, swim just because nobody is out there.

4. Didact--- Huge rim MRA and their top guy is hardly in the top 50---don't even deserve my feedback.

5. Legion of Death--- The fact that they replicated a hardcore simmer alliance on the EN server and asked us for a pact on the first day is slightly discouraging...sink because they are in the core.

And nself, it was a 50-man alliance (Tech Support) but they changed the name. Those 9 guys left all are terrible.

DeletedUser2498

thanks h3ll. i stand corrected. for some reason i was under the impression that tech support disbanded, and that these guys came out of nowhere. i withdraw my honorable mention.

edit: my comments on didact still stand.

2nd edit: this forum is really boring now that stoogie got taken out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Titans, alot of the top attackers

2. Pinky and the brain, seems like a good team

3. Savage Subjugation, so far not impressed 1 good player, dosnt make a good alliance.

Rest not worth mentioning at this point, how ever in the end it rlly just matters which alliance I'm part of, cuz they will of cause be Victorious! :x

DeletedUser8562

1. Titans, alot of the top attackers

2. Pinky and the brain, seems like a good team

3. Savage Subjugation, so far not impressed 1 good player, dosnt make a good alliance.

Rest not worth mentioning at this point, how ever in the end it rlly just matters which alliance I'm part of, cuz they will of cause be Victorious! :x

whos the 1 good player?

DeletedUser5244

Little Miss Attitude, what makes you say all these lies?

DeletedUser2498

LMA you lost all credibility when you threw any other alliance into the conversation with SS and titans, much less ahead of 1 of them. we all know whoever comes out of that war on top will dominate the world until apathy, boredom, and inactivity kick in (after that, who knows). interestingly enough, you also seem to feel that no other alliance is worth mentioning, including the one you appear to be in, which is the academy of an alliance we all laugh at. i guess you're right though, it really isn't worth mentioning an alliance with fewer abp than either ours or titans' 2 highest attackers :D

DeletedUser8562

i got one a top 15!

1. SS
2. Titans (at this point, Titans and ss can be swapped around, depending on 1 how you feel, 2 what alliance youre in, 3 what that stats look like at the time, 4 difference in opinion)
3. pinkey and the brain
4. Pillars of War (good fight!)
5. everyone else on the server

DeletedUser

lol amazing some ppl can get so a-n-g-r-y bout some1 having a diffrent opinion :)

Check-mate i also thought of Pillars of war, but they low on members atm, but yeh a good alliance dosnt need to hav many :)

DeletedUser8732

Sadly, we're still losing cities we should be able to keep, not really a top 5....but, our little band of noobs is learning pretty quick.

DeletedUser2498

nobody's angry, but we all know who the top 2 are. if i happened to not be in SS, i'm sure i could make an argument for either SS or titans as #1, but certainly nobody else is (currently, but hopefully that will change) in the discussion. seriously, can anyone really justify ranking an alliance with less than half the bp and 2200 lower average city score (when no alliance is at 6k average yet) over the alliance that is #1 in every bp category by a pretty wide margin?

i think pinky is a solid #3 for now, but i would like to see someone actually attack them to see if they know how to play defense or not. it's easy to look good against no opposition. i know you can't make people attack you, but less than 6k at this point just seems way too low. come on guys, make some more enemies so we can judge you better. i love cheering for the 3rd party lol.

even though they will most likely be wiped out soon (sorry monkey), i would certainly put PoW in the top 10 at least because of how they held out so far against what honestly isn't a fair fight. i assume they are being attacked by titans as well as us, based on their location, but even if they aren't, 3 to 1 against a pre-made alliance of all experienced players is unrealistic to be able to maintain for very long, especially when the fight starts this early on. much less if it's more like 5 or 6 to 1 if titans is going against them as well. all the respect in the world to you guys... well except for you KD2 ;)

DeletedUser

Quite a few pinky members have been attacking 82nd rangers, they took an inactive and are stuck on one city

DeletedUser8262

That's hilarious - all you gotta do is a get a CS in the water at an SS city and they'll boot the guy! I mean, you guys didn't even try to defend. I've never seen that before. Even Mother of Dragons tries to defend:

http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ion&server=us29&enddate=2014-02-15&rt=members

You dont even know what really happened, the player couldnt even post a simple format and just posted a report and asked for help, we kicked him because he wouldnt even make the cut for a SS academy and we dont make academies here at SS, the only cities you guys have conquered are the players who dont even say their under revolt and the players who are offline

DeletedUser

You dont even know what really happened, the player couldnt even post a simple format and just posted a report and asked for help, we kicked him because he wouldnt even make the cut for a SS academy and we dont make academies here at SS, the only cities you guys have conquered are the players who dont even say their under revolt and the players who are offline

You are so cute

DeletedUser5244

That's hilarious - all you gotta do is a get a CS in the water at an SS city and they'll boot the guy! I mean, you guys didn't even try to defend. I've never seen that before. Even Mother of Dragons tries to defend:

http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ion&server=us29&enddate=2014-02-15&rt=members

Eh, Monkey you guys kicked out 7 of the 9 guys we rimmed that day. Don't know how you're talking.

And Symce, I hope you realize one of the guys didn't even go on the forums and the other guy showed a report. Neither of them knew how to play. So why keep them there?