Top 15

DeletedUser3002

They're pretty bad based upon the fact that their leader thinks threats and pitiful attacks will move my player to join them

DeletedUser

Numbers and Figures - The best alliance in lambda, which is what everyone's said but it is what it is. No need to add anything extra to whats already been said

HoffinPoffoGs With Fire- My alliance

ARMIGERIS - Not good, not bad. Have far too much dead weight and a high member count with awful bp for their member count. Nothing special.

Killer Beez - Not as bad as most other alliances, has an average bp count and not as much members with an okay average

Eye of the tiger - The worst of the top 5, massive member count and horrible average, and 9th in abp. Shouldn't last a lot longer

The others are the same as EotT, apart from Varden. They have a very low member count and high average and in my opinion is probably the 3rd of 4th best alliance in lambda

DeletedUser

Still early in the game there will be more merges that will happen in the future.

DeletedUser

I cant take a screenshot! My stupid crappy laptop lags out if I try But here's our top 15!

1. Numbers and Figures
2. HoffinPoffoGs With Fire
3. Killer Beez
4 Eye of the Tiger
5. Varden
6. The Nexus
7. Armigeris
8. Bazaar Tactics
9. Bazaar Influence
10. Dynasty
11. HoffinPoffin Apple Corps
12. The Grim Reapers
13. Herkulian Hoplitai
14. The Lambda Republic
15. The Forsworn

Honorable mention to #16 who is neck and neck with The Forsworn, Death Eaters

My oh my! Hasn't the world changed since the beginning!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

buzz buzz buzz, I just want everyone to be busy trying to figure out what the heck a HoffinPoffoG is

DeletedUser

buzz buzz buzz, I just want everyone to be busy trying to figure out what the heck a HoffinPoffoG is

i think that is the question on everyone's mind lol. I even googled it. Obviously someone has some creativity.

DeletedUser

i think that is the question on everyone's mind lol. I even googled it. Obviously someone has some creativity.

O ho ho the wide world of google even fails to reveal my secrets!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Big bad wolf with a flamethrower is my first impression.
Imagine the added confusion if the secondary alliance was "playing on the freeway" instead of fire.
We might have run into roadkill on the highway instead.

Am I close? ;)

DeletedUser

My best guess...
Huff n' Puff OG (Original Ganja or Original Gangsta)
:D

DeletedUser

HAHAHA oh I like that one! Good guess! Perhaps one day I'll spill my secrets