Top 15

DeletedUser2569

I'm tired of seeing top 12! Time to make a top 15!:p

9bmcsh.png

Let the predictions begin! :)
I know it's early, but that just make the prediction more fun;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2870

I think D&A will try to keep only the active and experienced players ... and kick out the rest :D ...

I never make the same mistake as the Oropos world(EN) ... hey king how are you ?:p

DeletedUser2569

Currently a bit bored :p Only playing a bit active in Iota now.
Only joined Lambda to see how everything will go :p

DeletedUser3002

Well if it isn't the great king. Did Theta kick your butt, too?

DeletedUser2039

D&A looks like an MRA right now. Keep it isolated to players you trust. 66 for when that was posted is a lot! Don't think your only requirement is being active. A lot of alliances can't kick bad players because they are active...

DeletedUser

Sleeper Alliance: Numbers And Figures
Tisiphone is in on this world:)

DeletedUser

Sorry King Leo but its just way to soon to call anything all the alliances right now are just massive MRA's and will just continue to replace players when they become inactive to keep their top spots on the world.

DeletedUser2569

That's exactly the reason i created the thread now :)
The more unpredictable it is, the better ;-)

DeletedUser3021

I'll play along. I say Hoffin wont last long, word is they are already making people mad.

DeletedUser

I don't think Devil and Angels will last long, they are spread out across all 4 core oceans so they will likely be farmed by other alliances and be to far away to help each other out. Not to mention that having almost 100 members already is not a good sign, there must be no real requirements to join and that will hurt them. Also the alliance I am in Apex has a nice core, every player in the alliance is on the same island ;)

DeletedUser3021

I wouldn't dismiss a&d too quickly. It will be a struggle and they will need a lot of organization but if they have strong leadership they can make it. It may not look the way it does now, but don't count chickens before beginners protection is up.

I think the ones to worry about are the ones all making pacts with each other already. All the top ranking alliances (aside from a&d) are pacted with each other. They have a lot of friends, but none who will have their backs and its just a big list of people you cant get resources or bp from.

DeletedUser

Don't sleep on Manticore....all current members have been playing similar games together for 2 years. We have kicked but as lead alliance, part of a coalition and even when out-numbered 6 to 1. U could say we take r gaming seriously :D

DeletedUser3021

thank god, I want to see who will actually stay now that we are not #1.

DeletedUser2870

lool we aren't a MRA anymore !!! lol why? !!!

That's because the players will leave us ... and will remain only loyal and experienced players !!! WHY? Oh my good ! ... I really want to be a MRA ... but I can't beacuse the players who had leaved us are noob and they went to nWo. ( The biggest MRA of the Lambda ) or another alliance to be in safe :)) ... in my mind these payers are traitors :) or simply , noobs (it's normal to want to be in safe )!

DeletedUser2569

If your plan is to get a small alliance with only loayl members then start it out as a small ally...
making a MRA just to kick out members later on is just as bad as staying as a MRA in my opinion.

DeletedUser2870

60% is for number , 20% is experienced and the last 20% are the warriors loyals and experienced ... they can kill anyone.

DeletedUser

I guess my prediction would be that the huge MRA's will stay on top. They will most likely pact with one another even though they are oceans apart and avoid going to war with any large alliances and will take decent sized refuge cities. Until experienced and active players that know what they are doing start forming and begin farming alliances like Angles and Demons the MRA's will stay on top.

DeletedUser2569

Not necessarily experienced ;)

But a proper ally should be 0% for number, 100% loyal, active and participating members ;)
Numbers doesn't matter at all, not even in the beginning of the game ;-)