Heh

5. HoffinPoffoGropolin- Sink.

looks like we at HPG really changed your mind since this post :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4586

So.... Numbers and Figures wins?

Looks like it.

Edit:
*sigh* And what is that Alliance heading? Looks like a mullet-head Harley gasoline tank emblem.
Can we at least get a winning team that doesn't use a skull?
How about an artichoke, or tennis shoe? A picture of Archimedes?

*poke poke* :p

DeletedUser3327

So.... Numbers and Figures wins?

Looks like it.

Edit:
*sigh* And what is that Alliance heading? Looks like a mullet-head Harley gasoline tank emblem.
Can we at least get a winning team that doesn't use a skull?
How about an artichoke, or tennis shoe? A picture of Archimedes?

*poke poke* :p

Oops, I had to look. Actually I just work there. This looks more appropriate axbu.jpg.

DeletedUser

Id say a bad call on the Varden issue. An alliance that large will only stumble over itself in the end.

DeletedUser3327

Id say a bad call on the Varden issue. An alliance that large will only stumble over itself in the end.

NAF plans to help, when we get around to it. HPG, We'll invite you to the barbecue. Lots of meat. 8)

DeletedUser

Hahaha well we are having ourselves quite the fun bbq atm! Eating up everything!

DeletedUser

5. HoffinPoffoGropolin- Sink.

looks like we at HPG really changed your mind since this post :p

Wrong, toxic leadership = dead alliance.

HoffinPoffoGropolin- Sink.

HPG now consists of run aways that went into vacation mode to avoid the reality of utter destruction of their carefully built cities...

DeletedUser

Pretty pathetic that an alliance multiple times the size of another still feels threatened enough to have to employ underhand tactics and use spies and lies to get the win, isn't it? Don't you think it would have felt better if you just played a clean game?

Oh, and tough guys of Varden: I am one man, and I took more cities from your alliance than any other player in this world. I always landed my CS solo, and only asked alliance to stack with BR after I was already in your cities.
Meanwhile your entire huge alliance tried many times to take my cities, like rookies, and never once were able to take a single city from me. And to that, I never once had any help from any of my alliance mates. Yes, I, all alone on my own as one man, was able to defeat your entire combined strength. That's gotta sting, huh?

Imagine if this alliance had just 30 people like me, we would have easily cleaned up the playground like an MMA fighter in a preschool sandbox.

Some of your players I can respect, but far too many are trolls and people with no integrity. I am glad this world is over and look forward to never dealing with such immature and infantile antics again.

DeletedUser

You're one of the "players I can respect" I mentioned in my post.
Thank you for being courteous and respectful.