Top 15 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser

:eek:

Top 15 Sink or Swim

Obviously it's a bit too early to know who's really going to dissolve or gain strength in World Lambda thus far, but lets face it the beginning of a world is slow and we all need something to do RIGHT?!?! Right!! Normally I would add comments to all of the Sink/Swim sections but seeing as this world is new I don't really have any accurate info on any of the alliances yet. (maybe I'll update or remake in the future after the battle points get moving)

RankAlliancePointsPlayersAverage pointsSink or Swim
1Devils and Angels.8271695871Swim for now, but appears to be a giant MRA that will more then likely kill itself off sooner or later
2nWo.4528057794Swim
3The Gladiators3484942830Swim looks to be the best out of the top 3 thus far in my opinion
4Apokalypse Angels3011541735Sink
5The Grim Reapers1801723783Sink
6HoffinPoffoGropolin1735921827Swim
7The Brotherhood of Steel1472519775Swim
8Lazer Lords1419117835Swim
9Knights of Chaos1183614845Swim
10The Masons1104515736Sink
11Secret926311842Swim
12APEX868510869Swim
13Soldiers Reborn837912698Sink
14New Life73519817Sink
15Defenders of Grepolis68909766Swim

:eek:

DeletedUser2569

Usually there is 1-3 alliances people have some kind of expectations to, but doesn't look like there is a single one in this world :)
So i guess this world is very hard to predict :-D

DeletedUser

Seems like this world has alliances filled with new players and only a few experienced players mixed in.

1. Devils and Angels- Sink, they seem to let in just about everyone, which means they most likely took in a lot of players who will go inactive or only are in there for protection and won't help out in return. They are spread out across all 4 core oceans already which isn't a good sign. Only reason why they won't sink as soon as beginner's protection is over is because there are no experienced alliances near them who can wipe them out.

2. nWo.-Sink, another MRA.

3. The Gladiators- Sink, yet another MRA.

4. Apokalypse Angels- Sink, another MRA and this one has to many pacts this early on.

5. HoffinPoffoGropolin- Sink.

6. The Grim Reapers- Swim for now, they have some experienced players but have to many pacts right now.

7. The Brotherhood of Steel- Swim, they seem to be a decent alliance. I realize they are in 55 where a couple of the MRA's are also so they should have a nice bp source if they utilize it.

8. Lazer Lords- Swim for now, they have 4 pacts right now which isn't as bad as some of the other alliances but still to many when beginner's protection hasn't even ended. They don't seem to be an MRA, so as long as they stay active and fight they might last for a while.

9. The Masons- Sink, they have a pact with a MRA which is limiting the amount of farms they will have after bp ends.

10. Knights of Chaos- Sink maybe, I have no idea who these guys are so can't really give my opinion on them. If they are a group of new players then they will probably sink.

11. APEX- (My alliance) Swim, not being bias I just think that with the high amount of new players in this world I feel that an alliance with all experienced players should do well. Not to mention we are all on the same island so it shouldn't be hard to support each other.

12. Defenders of Grepolis- Sink, they plan on defending rather than doing attacking so I don't see them having a bright future.

13. Secret- Swim, they seem to have strict recruitment and seem to have some experience. Not to mention they have the best profile pic so far :)

14. Soldiers Reborn- Sink, seems like half there alliance is inactive already.

15. New Life- Sink, in fact there leader seem to not be active.

Kariella

Hoplite
it's amazing the number of pacts on a server where everyone is still under BP?

hopefully this will not become another Zeta where what 13 of the top 15 alliances are all pacted together in some fashion

DeletedUser2039

APEX seems decent....most others though, not so much

DeletedUser

it's amazing the number of pacts on a server where everyone is still under BP?

hopefully this will not become another Zeta where what 13 of the top 15 alliances are all pacted together in some fashion

It is amazing that so many alliances are pacting this early when there is no need to, I am happy to say that the alliance I am in (APEX) has no pacts yet.

DeletedUser3021

It is amazing that so many alliances are pacting this early when there is no need to, I am happy to say that the alliance I am in (APEX) has no pacts yet.

thats what we couldn't figure out (a&d player), almost everyone is pacted with everyone and its weird. We got so many requests we had to block them and anybody that messages we told them we were not considering pacts till later.

have we not seen zeta? Pacts do nothing unless there is an actual friendship made.

DeletedUser

Numbers And Figures- Sink! Just because they are some of the best players to land in this world and think that by ripping every polis apart will make them.....Oh....wait a minute....That is us:)....Not only will we swim, we will back float, breast stroke, and butterfly our way to the TOP!!!

Told ya, SLEEPER ALLIANCE!

DeletedUser3002

I don't know how much of a "sleeper alliance" you are if you are in the top 15 and BP still hasn't ended

DeletedUser3021

yea, instead of doing sink or swim we should renumber the top 15 as to how we think it will look after bp ends and do comparisons. (I am a little biased so I wont)

DeletedUser3530

Hey Tisphone, don't get so confident we have theta experience ;(

DeletedUser3002

Well300 I tend to find that an alliance losses a lot of respect and credibility when they say they have a minimum and then have a third of their players below that minimum. Right now Tisiphone has a right to be confident and I would watch out for him, but that may just be me :p

DeletedUser2569

Meh :p I don't have respect for anyone! :-D
Especially not those damn numbers ;-)