Top 12

DeletedUser

Well the new world settings aren't the best and my ocean is really slow to get players... SO

1) THE GANG - At least 5 members in every ocean, so kinda speaks for itself. Mainly based in o45, which is where there is quite a few alliances. Will probably the most active ocean out of all of them

2) Death Before Dishonor - Premade, also based in o45. A few decent islands and will probably be going straight for TG(as the rest of the world will be doing).

3) Whipped Cream - Premade, based in o55. 1 really good core island and atm have that ocean to themselves.

4) Sync - My alliance

5) Dark Elite - Also based in 045. Around DBD. Might be a fight between them two once BP ends.

6) Knights of the Realm - SUPRISE! Also in o45. Again between these and Dark Elite and DBD there might be something interesting

7) The Silence - *sigh* based in o45. Hopefully something will happen in this ocean but meh

8 ) Celtic Guys - In o44. All 4 members right next to each other so could be something.

9) The Corner Bar - On the border of o44/45. They made a world shared forum chat (that i don't think anyone has joint yet)

10) The Three Musketeers - in o54. Three members on the same island but idk what they're doing.

11) Boogie Knights - Again in o45. All these alliances are mixed together on islands so it should be interesting if the top 12 keep recruiting.

12) H E L L A S - In 45. The rest of the oceans seem so boring its shocking.

Well here's the worst top 12 ever, but this world is so slow on members coming in and i had nothing else to do xD

DeletedUser

It begins with a z......

dont tell him... :p

Also, I bet you guys that by the same time tommorow, at least 5 of the top 12 alliances will be different than now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11708

Umm.... Is that a reincarnate of Dark Elite from US 36? Because if so, then they are in major trouble..... From What I read, an alliance lead by a player who is joining this world wiped them in like 2 days. Dark Elite had double there numbers and almost Double their points.

DeletedUser10179

Umm.... Is that a reincarnate of Dark Elite from US 36? Because if so, then they are in major trouble..... From What I read, an alliance lead by a player who is joining this world wiped them in like 2 days. Dark Elite had double there numbers and almost Double their points.
Oh My, I wonder who that could be ;)

DeletedUser2622

I was wondering who was going to start this thread. Thanks for giving me something to read even if bp isn't over for another week haha. There is a bit more to the DE thing, yes they got destroyed in us36 but there was a weird pacting situation where I'm pretty sure everyone just decided to turn on DE. Sad but hey that's how the game goes. I got to watch with mah popcorns from 64 :p

DeletedUser

Meh. Not really playing this world, just a small time waster, but I might as well enlighten the world with my infinite knowledge :p

1. THE GANG- I think this alliance will significantly impact the world. Not because they'll do anything. I strongly believe solid 10 players come out of this alliance after it falls apart (because it's going to) and they make a big difference. Leadership seems lacking. Good players (Battering, Atwar, Seen Kyle?) thrown in with not-so-good players.

2. KAOS- Recognize the leader's names at least. Don't remember Boomer being anything special, but I could be mistaken. JOSH seems like a solid player, don't know much about him. Few good names in there, might be something eventually.

3. Knights of the Realm- Just glanced over them, they seem to scream noob but I could be wrong.

4. Death Before Dishonor- Ha. Ha! HA! Elrond still plays this game? Elrond, you won't recognize me because I'm under a different username, but you know how you're a huge noob and don't know what the heck you're doing? Ya, well you were on the beta testing server. It was really pathetic, I've never seen someone fail so bad on such an inactive server. For the public, I joined Elrond's alliance as it was the top in my ocean and I thought I would give it a shot. Within a half hour, it was obvious he was a total noob. He made me a leader, I left a few days later, took all the good players (all 4 of them) to my own alliance. We crushed Elrond's alliance, 5 to 60 some, wasn't even a challenge, his leadership was THAT bad. In his defense though, we were beasts ;)

Alright, I'm not doing all of the top 12. Truth be told, I just wanted to rant about Elrond sucking at Grepo.

DeletedUser2622

Lol.. interesting. This was probably the best thing ever left in a top 12.

Side note:I like newbies... they usually want to learn and are most excited about the world.

As for Elrond, I do hope you prove him wrong. Good luck :)

DeletedUser10179

Wow,Mofo... I wouldn't of spoken so soon... anything can happen, from what I see your best world you have 900 points (world that just opened) but I would be interested in knowing what your old account name is.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
I don't see any members from DE from us36, so unless they're under different names it isn't a reincarnation. Then again..a lot of us are still playing together in us36:p

DeletedUser4990

Idk about that my friend. You will bave to refresh my mine... Hiwever, sesms this world ne more fun than i taught ;)

DeletedUser13

Meh. Not really playing this world, just a small time waster, but I might as well enlighten the world with my infinite knowledge :p

1. THE GANG- I think this alliance will significantly impact the world. Not because they'll do anything. I strongly believe solid 10 players come out of this alliance after it falls apart (because it's going to) and they make a big difference. Leadership seems lacking. Good players (Battering, Atwar, Seen Kyle?) thrown in with not-so-good players.

2. KAOS- Recognize the leader's names at least. Don't remember Boomer being anything special, but I could be mistaken. JOSH seems like a solid player, don't know much about him. Few good names in there, might be something eventually.

3. Knights of the Realm- Just glanced over them, they seem to scream noob but I could be wrong.

4. Death Before Dishonor- Ha. Ha! HA! Elrond still plays this game? Elrond, you won't recognize me because I'm under a different username, but you know how you're a huge noob and don't know what the heck you're doing? Ya, well you were on the beta testing server. It was really pathetic, I've never seen someone fail so bad on such an inactive server. For the public, I joined Elrond's alliance as it was the top in my ocean and I thought I would give it a shot. Within a half hour, it was obvious he was a total noob. He made me a leader, I left a few days later, took all the good players (all 4 of them) to my own alliance. We crushed Elrond's alliance, 5 to 60 some, wasn't even a challenge, his leadership was THAT bad. In his defense though, we were beasts ;)

Alright, I'm not doing all of the top 12. Truth be told, I just wanted to rant about Elrond sucking at Grepo.

This is more a personal opinion rather than neutral observation.
Just like I got this talking to some guy in world:
rhegang_zps59b5c30b.png

It could be something,or not.

DeletedUser13

top12_zps1c28ce7d.png

1. KAOS - Recruiting in 2 different oceans makes these guys spread out.From what I`ve seen leadership is solid so if they maybe trim down dead weight they could go either way.

2. THE GANG - the famous Gang. Talked to several people in game,and all said that Leadership isnt that great.In fact,some players left them and asked an invite in DBD. They are in all 4 core oceans so if they think to survive they maybe just have to choose one.

3. Knights of the Realm - solid leadership but low average. Seems they have a lot of inactive players so dont know what will happen. Located in 45, they have some big alliances to fight if they want to survive.

4. EVICTION NOTICE - Top alliance in 44,having twice players as Gang does will make them probably control the ocean. Dont know anything about their leadership so we will see.
Edit: Looks like they have no clue what are they doing..pact with 6 member alliance in progress.

5. Sync - Solid alliance,controlling 54 all the way with good leadership they will last for long.

6. Death Before Dishonor - Having a lot of enemies in 45 its gonna be tough,but we will see.Highest Average in top alliances.

7. Firebird - A premade, with their founder as top player I have faith in them.But they have maybe chosen the wrong direction.

8. SneakyFromBehind - guys whats with the name changes? Solid alliance and they could survive if they do their diplomacy in good way.

9. Nukes of Hazard - dont know much of them, or their leadership.Seems ok,but having Sneakyfrombehind as their enemy dont know I they will make it.

10. ZAK-UR-ANUS - Another 45 alliance. Seems like they wont last for long.

11. Boogie Knights - Spread out, with "Elections in progress" as their Leadership they wont last long for sure.

12. The Round Table - Lowest average in top 12,and already having a pact with small alliance,speaks for itself.

Honorable Mentions:

Ghost Squad - With nice strategy and good Leadership i think they will sneak into top 12 soon enough.