Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1 GEFG - Own alliance. We're starting to look like an MRA a little though.
2 Age of Gladiators - Sink
3 Pathogen - Swim
4 Age of Spartans - Sink
5 Section 8 - Swim
6 UNSTOPPABLES - Swim, noticed some very talented players.
7 The Black Plague - Sink
8 Unsullied - Sink
9 DeltaForce - Sink
10 wolfe pack clan - Definately sink. C'mon, spelling errors and no capital letters in your alliance name is not done.
11 Sparticus - Sink
12 UNITED ITHICA WARRIORS - Sink
13 IronBound - Swim, solid alliance on Sigma.
14 Black Death - Sink
15 Total Conquest - Sink

DeletedUser836

Lets get back on topic :)

Many of the top 12 will fall once BP is over.

DeletedUser

if you guys get me angry enough for posting this "top twelve" within the first week of a game speed one world. I may join in and make an AoK SuperMRA....

1.) GEFG- Swim
2.) AOG-- Swim
3.) Pathogen- Swim
4.) AOS- Swim
5.) Section 8-Sink

DeletedUser9501

I think we should talk about waht alliances that are around now that aren't in the top 12 that we see being in the top 12 in the future.

My personal favorite non-top 12 alliances are Aweshock, Black Sails and Prophecy.

DeletedUser9287

I think we should talk about waht alliances that are around now that aren't in the top 12 that we see being in the top 12 in the future.

My personal favorite non-top 12 alliances are Aweshock, Black Sails and Prophecy.
thanx for the faith man were trying are best in a bit of a mess atm we just attempted merge with shibo risu but they tried to change all their promises and stuff so we called it off and are putting are selves back in place should be all good by tomorrow

DeletedUser

Keep on topic please. No more discussions about grammar or rule breaking or they will result in infractions.
The rules are here for all to see.
If you see someone breaking them, use the report feature, discussing it on the forum is then breaking the rules yourself.

DeletedUser2498

ok back on topic. it looks like one of the early top 12, GEFG, has pretty much disbanded. they now only have 3 members. what happened over there guys?

DeletedUser

I play under another ign yes. But it's funny that I was the one who helped the most with destroying GEFG, hehe. I am proud of it.

1. GEFG - Sink, uhh, Sunk

DeletedUser2498

lol no cities have been taken tho!
yeah but i think you count as sunk when you no longer exist lol

although i don't think anyone can actually take credit for sinking it unless you disbanded it. that credit rests with the leadership that would make everyone want to leave.

DeletedUser8562

yeah but i think you count as sunk when you no longer exist lol

but how could he have destroyed it if he didnt conquer any of their cities?
maybe he recruited their members... or left GEFG and people followed him?

DeletedUser5088

I think he means that he kicked out everyone or disbanded it

DeletedUser2498

well if he did he should post it. that's an external forum achievement... too bad the guy that started it doesn't appear to do anything.

DeletedUser2498

FS has come to Ithaca,get ready boys.
well aware. if i recall correctly you guys were in my alliance for a little while before you knew you were going to have enough people for a full alliance of your own. best of luck to you, and no hard feelings for leaving and starting the alliance you're used to over here. based off the speed of the world, we'll see you in a couple of months :)