Top 12

DeletedUser5973

No we haven't really started hitting them yet and I just ignored that message anyways

DeletedUser9501

No we haven't really started hitting them yet and I just ignored that message anyways

Can't blame you even a little bit. I doubt SFB will change our little fight one bit, they're based on the opposite side of 45. We're going to go for a nice little blow against SS here soon, we'll find out. And before someone says I shouldn't talk about my plans in the forum, we already spied the city we're hitting, they know we're coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

Newest top 12 in the rankings. Few things happening. WICKED now has 3 branches. Dethmatica has taken in DethDealers (formerly Care Bears) as a sister alliance as well

1 The Devils Rejects 1158338 best (biased)
2 Dethmatica 809206 getting better
3 WICKED 573524 terrible MRA that will fall apart. Will try to merge together the best of all 3 alliances
4 Usual Suspects 464113 very good
5 Chaos Reborn 410216 1-2 good players, will fail or merge into a better alliance
6 GEFG 392577 bad, will fall apart eventually
7 Phoenician League 368887 will fail
8 Unusual Suspects 360784 good alliance
9 Men of Mayhem 352671 I am expecting them to merge into dethmatica
10 Ascension 318333 will fail
11 The Apex Predators 309960 good alliance
12 MOST WANTED 296307 will fail

DeletedUser8870

nice list and good comments thought my sister ally went under the table but very well informed and to add a little wicked and united merged creating the branches as far as me merging with mow i don't see anything in the near future transpiring between us, haven't even talked with their leader or anything, but you never know what the future holds

DeletedUser5973

I just assumed due to the fact that the ex leader of Care Bears went there

DeletedUser9501

Little Miss Attitude didn't though. She must have a problem with deth.

DeletedUser5973

this is my assumption, that she went to MoM to pave the way for a larger merger

DeletedUser9501

Ooftah, Chaos Reborn literally JUST lost kharnath, he ghosted or something. He accounted for a third of their ABP and was by far their best player by stats. I'd say without them, going off of ABP, they have 1 heavy hitter left, Prince Elric.

Update: Chaos Reborn disbanded. Anyone know why? Just because they lost kharnath?

DeletedUser5973

you still play here exile, I looked for you the other day and didn't see you. Could have just missed you though?

DeletedUser9501

Take a look at my siggy. I took over Mofo82's account about 40k points ago.

DeletedUser8870

sorry to hear that bro..best of luck..and i agree family always come first!~

DeletedUser

Newest top 12 in the rankings. Few things happening. WICKED now has 3 branches. Dethmatica has taken in DethDealers (formerly Care Bears) as a sister alliance as well

10 Ascension 318333 will fail

Are you really certain about that one?

DeletedUser5973

Are you really certain about that one?

Still pretty confident, with Dethmatica dissolving and you taking in their players, that just gets you time. This world still has over a year left, basically Acension just took in a bunch of people that have already failed at fighting us

DeletedUser8870

we didn't fail we took cities from ya'll more than any other alliance on this world can state, just got tired of all the chaos and corruption going on and i agree ascension will fail, since your internal spy you had in our alliance has moved there as well, happy hunting

DeletedUser

Still pretty confident, with Dethmatica dissolving and you taking in their players, that just gets you time. This world still has over a year left, basically Acension just took in a bunch of people that have already failed at fighting us

Actually, I posted previous to that and us taking in players.