Top 12

DeletedUser8870

yeah not worried though we are growing pretty well working with a lot of newer players getting them trained and all but having fun doing it still in my own war with immortals in my ocean which is going strong so expecting more growth soon

DeletedUser7805

TriDumBvirate talked a lot of smack... fell in 2 weeks against a 14 player alliance (and a few friends of course)

DeletedUser9501

Guess I'll do a top 12 just to get some more conversation going.

1. The Devils Rejects- Looking great. #1 in the world, #1 average in the top 12 and #1 in ABP and total BP. Obviously know what they're doing.
2. dethmatica- A few good players in a not-so-good alliance.
3. Schoolastic Book Fair- Nice core in 45. Could do a lot better in ABP, #1 in DBP besides Triumvirate which means they're either good defenders or getting hit a lot. Maybe both.
4.GEFG- Fail
5. United- Bigger fail.
6. Chaos Reborn- MRA with a very strong core for a rim alliance
7. Bruce Tera- Epic fail. I recruited their top two players, both of which will have their 3rd cities in the next day or so, partly because they joined my alliance. One of their top players offered to spy for me and the other is one of my member's wife who's looking for an alliance in her ocean. I beat the crap out of them without touching their cities.
8. WICKED- Kind of spread out, will fall apart.
9. Phonencian League- Decent core, their top player seems pretty good.
10. Savage Subjucation- Worst alliance in the top 12. Leader asked me for a merger, I called him a noob, he sent me all his awards trying to prove me wrong... I said, "dude you have the 2k award in all your worlds, you don't have the 25k. You are a noob." He said, "I have 8k in one of my worlds."
11. The Crusaders- Spread out, will fall apart.
12. MOST WANTED- Okay rim alliance. Will be fun to see how ocean 66 turns out.

Alliances to watch that aren't in the top 12:
Usual & Unusual Suspects- If you don't know why you need to pay more attention.
The Care Bears- Has a few good players.
Legends and Killers- Growing pretty fast in ocean 36, a pretty new ocean.
The Apex Predators- My alliance, so obviously there's some bias in this. We're only #3 in our ocean, but we average 4.1k, which only TDR & the USs can boast higher than, we're only #35 in the world & #18 in ABP, and as more and more of my members become conquest ready we're growing even faster without recruiting. We took 3 cities today and have at least 2 planned for tomorrow. We have 9 of the top 10 players in our ocean, and if I really wanted to I could recruit the last one. We have 1 player I consider deadweight, the rest are actively growing and participating.

Comments? Disagree? Good, let's get this forum more active, post below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would agree with most of this accept you should explain why GEFG is a fail I would like to know. so why?

DeletedUser5973

I know that Scholastic is getting hit pretty hard right now

DeletedUser8870

i luv how everyone keeps dissing my alliance but anyways as i have stated actions speak larger than words and speaking of crusaders they seem to be falling apart take them off the list lol they just asked me for a merger which of course i declined

DeletedUser

Dethmatic people need to look past the average points (even though your average is high). But most people think points are everything. They are a big deal. Probably the biggest part of the deal but experience comes into play along with discipline and heres a list of more: Activity, army, strategic alliance, alliance that has a main location or ocean. Comes in handy for support and world wonders. That makes a good alliance. I wouldnt be surprised if one of the worst alliances now become an all star alliance late on. You never know. You may think you know but you dont, you only have an idea of what the alliance outcome will be.

DeletedUser8870

oh i know all to well before i quit game was in a small alliance that went under the table and we ended up winning the world wonders where each of us has 50 cities plus , i know more than you think i know which is the way i like it

DeletedUser

Yes great! Your alliance is strong and has some strong leadership goin on in there im sure those noobs you were talking about in the interveiw will end up learning fast.

DeletedUser9501

I would agree with most of this accept you should explain why GEFG is a fail I would like to know. so why?

You're the leader for one, failed on Ithaca and you guys looked better there then here. For two, my players all received invites and we're in 46 when you're in 54. I'll join if anyone in your alliance can have a bireme in my city within an hour.

DeletedUser

First of I dont need you in my alliance. We dont except *****es. And I dont recall inviting anyone in your alliance? Unless they came to me. Just saying. So... You never gave me a reason. I have a reason why your alliance is bad... Because You are the leader. Thats plenty to prove your alliance is bad. Not to mention its like rank 100

DeletedUser9501

Hahahaha I upset the little boy. I was never going to join you, I was making a point that you're 3 oceans away recruiting players in 46. And maybe you should check what your fellow leaders are doing then, because my players received invitations. And congratulations, you took the same reason I gave you and said it right back. Like saying, "I know what you are but what am I?" Talk to me again when you get out of kindergarten. Furthermore, we're ranked #28 in points with the fourth best average (3rd if you count Usual & Unusual Suspects as one alliance), and #11 in ABP with the third highest ABP average (not counting Triumvirate). So ya, we totally suck, making the #6 alliance drop down to #15 and taking cities from the #10 alliance as well.

DeletedUser

Wonderful... I hope this saying im in kindergarten thing makes you feel better about yourself. Ik how much imuture people like to make themselves feel Accomplished. Well goodluck. You'll need it.

DeletedUser9501

Lol, I love this. Let me know when you learn how to play/lead an alliance/not freak out because someone doesn't think your alliance is amazing.

DeletedUser9501

Well, my alliance just caused Bruce Tera to merge into their sister alliance, Savage Subjugation. 1 MRA pretty much down, 1 to go.

DeletedUser

dude Savage Subjugation is actually playing here or is it just a name steal.?

DeletedUser9501

Lol, we rimmed their recruiter... on the rim. They're pacted with SFB by the way, so you shouldn't have to think long about that decision rclay:p. And it's a name steal Stogus. Awesome how we have a fifth of their more members, more BP, and we're taking their cities but don't consider it a war because it's more of a beatdown. We haven't bothered to mark them red.

Edit: Whoops, that's Unusual Suspects taking SFB's cities, not TDR. My bad.

DeletedUser

Do you people want me to join so you guys can rim me as many times as you want?

And exile, you're one good player