Top 12

DeletedUser

Someone always puts this thread up to early so I waned to be that guy.. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9282

and i want to be the guy commenting first

Triumvirate ) Good Average and they have a pretty good core in the middle of the map even if its in 3 oceans

dethmatica ) *cough* MRA *cough*

Immortals ) *cough* MRA *cough* man im sick today

Domination Elites) cant say

The Crusaders II ) Too spread out

destroyers of mortals s.) Good right now but it kind of looks like a noob alliance

Leafs nation) THey have a pretty good core but like who calls themselves leaf nation ?

GEFG ) Only good alliance in 54, they will conquer it

Scholastic Book Fair) Watch out for trium SBF cause this is a war people want to see

Ascension) This is an alliance A-L-L-I-A-N-C-E

Hammer of the Gods) played with them in gythium and i have to say they are pretty good

The Devils Rejects) Very good alliance but they need a better core

DeletedUser

Sure is quiet in here o.o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, just gotta ***** at some ppl, so they can ***** back ;) then im sure it will become activ :p

DeletedUser5973

see I have an issue with that, I am in 54. Well I guess you have the issue lol

DeletedUser

Rclay you have nothing to worry about. Or umm... We dont lol. We wont attack you or. Anyone in your alliance for that matter. We see the potential in your alliance and me and your founder have decided we will further talk about a strong pact later on when things get moving. So hopefull we will get that pact and we will have nothing to worry about. Lol

DeletedUser8870

dethmatica**cough cough **not MRA**cough cough**average points are third ...just cause we have more members does not means we are a MRA

DeletedUser9501

No, but the fact that you have players in ocean 46 when you're based in ocean 65 does. Tell me, how are those guys supposed to help you? How are you supposed to help them?

DeletedUser8870

they are accounts that are friends or family members of others in the alliance, and will be expanded into other areas as they grow

DeletedUser

i wouldnt mind if my alliance would hav been a MRA.. then later in game can just kill off all the weak.. :p

DeletedUser5973

New top 12

1 dethmatica 208471
2 Domination Elites 169815
3 The Crusaders 147784
4 Scholastic Book Fair 136089
5 The Devils Rejects 134376
6 GEFG 129046
7 United 128770
8 Chaos Reborn 127611
9 Bruce Tera 126821
10 Immortals 115396
11 WICKED 114324
12 Black Sails 108279

DeletedUser5973

dethmatica**cough cough **not MRA**cough cough**average points are third ...just cause we have more members does not means we are a MRA

I count 5 with better averages than yours

DeletedUser8870

yeah that was prior to me kicking out internal inactive cities that were taken by internal members but wow tri folding did not see that one coming at all

DeletedUser5973

That would increase your average, and we saw Tri collapsing. We had a pact with them and dropped it the same day they folded. They where at war with Usual Suspects and couldn't get organized. Bad leadership