top 12

DeletedUser

still too early to really know. some of these im just flipping a quarter and yes I know I only did 9

the other sink or swim is cluttered with off topic stuff, so here this is

1 The Sea Raiders sink
2 HARPOON seen these guys in Edessa, swim
3 AMILLA they have nice city grouping, and will be at war or pacted with one ring
4 One Ring I like the name, but the one ring sank into lava
5 The United States seem to be organized, float at least
6 Evil Eyes will probably end up fighting or pacting with round table. on top of each other in 45
7 Round Table well im in here, so im hoping swim
8 DemiGods cities kinda separated into 2 clusters. looks like they will be in harpoons way. sink
9 Heroes of Olympus gonna get squeezed between bigger alliances. if not pacted sink
10 AMILLA UNHINGED

DeletedUser

One ring (with gollum) is by far the best alliance on this server, they have the likes of robh1987, stef.pap, sir henriksen, barbirilla (queen of hearts), donetman, eternal death and teddy bear.

* Totally unbiased as I'm not affiliated with either groups, currently*

DeletedUser

they do have some top notch players. so do some of the 25 ranked alliances tho. too early to tell what alliances will take this world by storm

DeletedUser

I like this world because the good alliances aren't restricted to the top 12

DeletedUser7631

RIP Round Table, May we accumulate a Great player or TWO.

DeletedUser7451

Here is the current top 20 ingame, Rate whether they will sink or swim and where you think they will be in the rankings by the end of the month. Thanks Holypharoh for starting a new thread.

1 Evil Eyes
2 One Ring
3 Dragon Lords of Phi
4 The United States
5 HARPOON
6 The Raiders
7 Gollum
8 Roma Aeternum
9 Honey Badgers
10 Advocatus Diaboli
11 World Terror Federation
12 Legion of Anarchy
13 Pax Britannica
14 Independent Outcasts
15 Tenant Eviction
16 Visigoths
17 Stairs? NOOOOO
18 Roma Victorious
19 *300*
20 French Kiss

DeletedUser

One ring (with gollum) is by far the best alliance on this server, they have the likes of robh1987, stef.pap, sir henriksen, barbirilla (queen of hearts), donetman, eternal death and teddy bear.

* Totally unbiased as I'm not affiliated with either groups, currently*

You got to be joking right...... They do have some top notch players but kinda funny they have to use a academy. 66 cap isnt good enough for them they have to have 122

I know some of them and they could play without the feeder alliance. All its doing is hindering the server because smaller alliance wont hit them because there scared of big brother coming in.

Lets get back to BP and growth of the top 12

This should really just be the TOP 6 and it would make it more interesting

DeletedUser912

You got to be joking right...... They do have some top notch players but kinda funny they have to use a academy. 66 cap isnt good enough for them they have to have 122

I know some of them and they could play without the feeder alliance. All its doing is hindering the server because smaller alliance wont hit them because there scared of big brother coming in.

um.. 66+66 = 132 just sayin...

DeletedUser7626

What the hell was that all about i need a translator.
Im guessing this is about your alliance it was badly run and fell to one ring/gollum and someone called bambi was to blame oh look i covered it in 3 sentences. Please dont write a book unless its interesting.

DeletedUser7490

BangBros, your in EE, if thats how you feel about feeder/sister/academy alliances, why do Evil Eyes, now have Evil Smiles, and a 3rd, Evil Peelers ?

you guys running scared of Honey Badgers already? theres only 42 of us, no academy's. against all three of your affiliated EE family, plus the Raiders supporting your revolted citys ;) what was that ? over 25+ or 30+? revolts, and you guys managed what 12? and ZERO takes while we took 4 and another 8 that you shamefully deprived us of by kicking out one guy who was on the rim, purely to prevent losses showing up on EEs stats lol

you guys should try playing without relying heavily on gold burning,

once those perks dry up, you guys are back to being an average alliance lol only thing you lot have going for you and keeping you in the top 3 is your deep pockets, no skill whatsoever in your group and thats first hand observations :)

EE = sink, just need Grepo to end their gold perks events thats the only thing keeping you guys alive from the rim. :p

If its any consolation, innogames loves you guys.........just might want to consider finding second jobs to feed the war against us, because we guarantee it is going to cost you with every failed attack on us, and every revolt we land on you guys.

HB ridding the world of Evil ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody here cares about stats. He left on his own because he was busy with real life and planned to quit anyway. Notice the no boot.
paranoid.png

As for the rest of that stuff, you can post once we're gone. Because that's nowhere near the case right now :)

DeletedUser

Why are we worried about these dumb alliances? Right now Gollum is a dark horse to win WW.

As a side note, I heard their founder is a GQ model.

DeletedUser

All of this hostility. Lol

These are all great alliances, HB, OR, Gollum, EE, Raiders. I love to watch everybody argue about whose alliance is better and talk trash but the simple fact is that they're all good and right now it's hard to tell who will win in the long run. I do know that all of the other top alliances had to team up against EE so they can't be all that bad so stop talking so much trash if it's taking multiple alliances to make an attempt at bringing them down (and have yet to succeed).

DeletedUser

1 One Ring - Bunch of noobs

2 OUT OF CONTROL - who cares

3 Evil Eyes - who cares

4 The Raiders - who cares

5 Honey Badgers- bunch of tree huggers

6 Evil Smiles - who cares

7 Kittens of Doom- loving the name

8 Gollum - best alliance on the whole server, definitely a lock to win it. Don't think anybody can stop them. Hopefully the deadweight in One Ring won't bring us down.

9 OUT OF CONTROL II - who cares

10 Kings of Chaos - who cares

11 Eagles - who cares

12 Stairs? NOOOOO - interesting weakness, how would they fair against escalators?

DeletedUser

The alliance Nemesis might have a chance of making top ten in bp...their players have grown strongthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Top 12 as of Jan 10, 2014

1. One Ring --- 8752469
Also first in alliance attackers and alliance fighters. Almost 3 million points ahead of 2nd place. Complete control in ocean 54, with significant presences in both 44 and 55. Unless it implodes, this is going to be a very tough alliance to beat. Academy is Gollum.

2. OUT OF CONTROL --- 5975156
Oops, looks like someone left the caps lock on when typing their alliance name. 3rd attacker, 6th defender, and 5th overall. Fairly far away from the core. Don't know much else about them. Academy is OUT OF CONTROL II.

3. Evil Eyes --- 5324216
2nd in attacking, 3rd in defending, and 2nd overall. Dominant in O45, but sharing that with The Raiders. Also has significant presence in 55 and 44. Looks like a top contender with One Ring. Sister alliance is Evil Smiles.

4. The Raiders --- 4606088
5th in attacking, 4th in defending, and 6th overall. Also dominant in 45. Academy is Knight Raider.

5. Evil Smiles ---4244890
Largest secondary alliance in the rankings. 9th in attacking, defending, and overall, but still fairly new to this world. Dominant in O44, but also is powerful in 45 and 34.

6. Kittens of Doom --- 4231106
Great name. Way out on the rim, somewhere in oceans 66 and 76. 6th in attacking 26th in defending, and 8th overall. Don't have much to say about this one, on to the next.

7. Honey Badgers --- 4169462
4th in attacking, 5th in defending, and 3rd overall. Dominant in O55, but sharing it with One Ring and Evil Eyes. Doing rather well, considering. Cannot see them lasting too much longer if they are attacked by OR and EE at once however.

There's a drop in 1 million points from here on down.

8. Gollum --- 3167266
7th in attacking, 7th in defending, and 7th overall. Mainly still around due to their big brother, One Ring, being there for intimidation purposes. 3rd lowest average in top 12.

9. Resistance 2.0 --- 3011764
18th in attacking, 39th in defending, and 25th overall. Pretty much a later version of an MRA. Only reason their cities haven't been assimilated is probably due to the fact they're way out on the rim. Has 2 academies/sister alliances.

10. OUT OF CONTROL II --- 2857552
14th attacker, 25th defender, 17th overall. For more information see OUT OF CONTROL.

11. Janissaries --- 2631296
13th attacker, 12th defender, 11th overall. I don't know anything else about them.

12. Eagles --- 2223297
8th attacker, 21st defender, 10th overall. Located in O35 with their academy, Eagles II.

And there you have it. The current top 12 and some of my opinions on them.

DeletedUser

#8 is all wrong. The only reason OR is still around is because of Gollum. We keep them under our protection, most of those players like Santa Clause, Phil vgr, Ar-Feiniel, Rabbit, etc. are still just learning the basics of the game.

DeletedUser3109

I am not in Resistance 2.0 but they are a new alliance not a later version of an mra. they disbanded then came back together.

DeletedUser

Well done Iron Fist. That was a good break down. And Kwelson, if yall are so great why are you still hiding behind OR? You talk pretty highly of your alliance but have nothing to show for it.

1. One Ring --- 8752469
Also first in alliance attackers and alliance fighters. Almost 3 million points ahead of 2nd place. Complete control in ocean 54, with significant presences in both 44 and 55. Unless it implodes, this is going to be a very tough alliance to beat. Academy is Gollum.

And that's because they're on steroids.

DeletedUser7513

Well done Iron Fist. That was a good break down. And Kwelson, if yall are so great why are you still hiding behind OR? You talk pretty highly of your alliance but have nothing to show for it.

And that's because they're on steroids.

So internal alliance matters is leaking out.How do you guys know there is something going wrong between One Ring and gollum....I don't how OR enemy knows that gollum may split up from OR.
I guess EE still has a spy in our alliance.