Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser1094

Many of us come from Gamma where we have been playing for almost a year and a few from Delta. Others play in a few other servers and the new guys we are teaching. We are nothing like Argos and LOI, they will have their hands full with us to say the least

DeletedUser2063

And now Lasav is messaging all of BoB with a "leave or die" message. What do you guys think about this move? Personally I think he's scared. However, I'm not allowed to leave because I'm a target because of what I said here LOL.

DeletedUser

i don't he is scare I once send a message like that to a whole alliance I told them we were coming for them and any one who becomes a spy keeps their city it cause a lot of chaos.

DeletedUser2063

Well let me update that. He has now sent 3 messages to all of BoB.

DeletedUser

Many of us come from Gamma where we have been playing for almost a year and a few from Delta. Others play in a few other servers and the new guys we are teaching. We are nothing like Argos and LOI, they will have their hands full with us to say the least

Thanks for the info. There are few experienced players in The Raptors, but when I was apart of The Raptors, there was a lot more new players than there was experienced players. Experience from other worlds doesn't always mean everything, and I know some new guys that have really stepped up, but I still worry that they aren't up for the fight.

And now Lasav is messaging all of BoB with a "leave or die" message. What do you guys think about this move? Personally I think he's scared. However, I'm not allowed to leave because I'm a target because of what I said here LOL.

Well, Lasav likes to have some fun and joke around, at least that is what I have learned about him from Skype. Would you care to post the actual message on here so we can all enjoy it?

DeletedUser2063

Date: 19:50:51 - 05.08.2013

[ally]Band of Brothers[/ally] members,

I felt that it is important for you to understand what has caused this "so-called war" between our great alliances. For all intent and purpose of this message, it most likely will not be received well. However, I will give you a chance to decide.

For the last couple of weeks, we have had mounting tensions because of The Celt throwing fits about my alliance trying to expand into Ocean 65 and into other ocean. When my alliance created a pact with your alliance, it was due to the [ally]Argos[/ally]' war. We both paired up against that alliance to defeat them.

They soon fell quickly but it was agreed to try to keep within our ocean, however, I did stipulate that we would go into Ocean 65 to take some cities due to some refugees and traitors. One of them among you is AJ THE CONQURER. He was the leader of [ally]Argos[/ally] and abandoned that alliance when he realized that [ally]Argos[/ally] was going to lose. Actually, I should mention Kadz as well since he was also a leader in that alliance.

Now, in another war that was recent, the war with [ally]League of Immortality[/ally], we both agreed to work together against them but no stipulation of where we would conquer. Ocean 75 and 76 were open to our alliances. Obviously, [ally]League of Immortality[/ally] crumbled and even worse, your leaders were recruiting them into your alliance without actually doing any real fights. We conquered many in Ocean 76 without recruiting as we agreed to WAR with them, not recruit. However, after that tactic by your leader was exposed, we started taking in some of the bigger players in response.

Now, I started a colonization program to fortify our frontline to Ocean 65 as I had foreseen The Celt trying to create tension and go to war with us. Of course, it happened exactly as I thought it would. The Colonization program was designed to stop your alliance and it is working very effectively.

When The Celt saw this happening, naturally, he started to throw a huge fit and started to say we're provoking war. I have told him several times and even forward my message to my alliance of what our intents are. I specifically said that we will remain pacted with [ally]Band of Brothers[/ally] and never fire a shot first. However, NDHellion did start working on a negotiation for us to withdraw from Ocean 65 by opening our cities in 65 for conquer and [ally]Band of Brothers[/ally] would do the same in Ocean 66, despite the obvious disadvantage that we would have.

We knew by working with you guys, we will be able to work together to get to world wonder. Instead, in the middle of us evacuating our cities in honorable intent to turn them over, The Celt has ordered attacks on cities that were already defenseless and you guys have gained them without honorable combat.

I will give everyone except The Celt, AJ THE CONQURER, Kadz, Dgeneral, and FermentingFruit a chance to leave [ally]Band of Brothers[/ally] and join us or create your own alliance. You have 24 hours to do this.

We are preparing to come into Ocean 65 and destroy these people listed and we will destroy those that are in our way. Believe me, [ally]*The Raptors[/ally] will prevail and we will win. Your leaders are already FAILING in conquering the actual cities that are of value, such as Infernopolis and O65-S-RECA. These are cities of value in your ocean and you won't get them. We have over 4,000 briemes sitting in these two city and we have more briemes coming. Along with our attacking forces.

24 hours is your timeframe to get out of the dead alliance, [ally]Band of Brothers[/ally].

Good luck to you all that do not leave these "abandoners" that I list as they will abandon you when they start losing their cities. :)

Lasav

DeletedUser

Interesting message. Gives us more of a back story on *The Raptors side of the story, but I would still like to hear BoB's side. But as always, Lasav seems more willing to talk about fights, then actually participate in them. I didn't enjoy Mu due to the lack of a real enemy. Ironically, Lasav called out Gierto for his supposed issues with handling diplomacy, but I recall that Gierto started the pact with BoB. Looks like Lasav killed it. I still am exciting to hear about how everything pays off.

DeletedUser2063

That's only the first message. There have been two more. Lasav is getting worried, we all know it. All he's doing with these messages is getting us riled up. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me :)

DeletedUser

he not worried by looking at alliance attacker we can tell he has many active players. a common mistake is to underestimate your opponent I hope non of you do that. don't listen to this people about putting pm up it is kind of disrespectful and only between you and Lasav. just keep us posted on the war.

DeletedUser

he not worried by looking at alliance attacker we can tell he has many active players. a common mistake is to underestimate your opponent I hope non of you do that. don't listen to this people about putting pm up it is kind of disrespectful and only between you and Lasav. just keep us posted on the war.

I don't buy into that crap about it being disrespectful. He sent a mass mail to another alliance, that is basically a public message. If someone wants to share, then they have the right to.

DeletedUser

Lets see you guys actually take an fortified city. We managed to defeat 3 of your heavily fortified cities.

I'm seeing your previous CS attempts on our harder targets failing pretty bad. For a bunch of guys that are experienced, you're pretty weak. LOL

I have not seen a good tactic on your side to defeat one of our cities. We've been employing many tactics designed to confuse you and it has worked spectacularly.

As I told The Celt, it's up to him and we will finish the war. I'm glad that BoB is riled up, maybe you will fight all the better for it but something tells me that won't be true.

We shall see who wins in the end but I'm very confident as my alliance isn't full of inactives as your seems. I have only seen a total of about 11 players that is doing any type of attacking and these sad "distraction" attacks with 30 or less LS is pretty ineffective. Just a tip for you to help you make it a bit more challenging. :)

DeletedUser2063

How about the Wall 16? This is the third day in a row you've tried, and you are going to fail, just like the first two tries. And we just landed another CS, so you might want to focus on breaking that instead. And is the 24 hours up yet? I wasn't sure because you didn't send a 4th MM.

DeletedUser

things just got real
lasav sound pretty confide to me and he say he got BoB on the defensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Less talking and more action please.

Oh, while you're at it, jump to another alliance. This must be your fifth alliance to jump to, FermentingFruit?

Anyway, The Wall is going down and at least we can take out heavily fortified cities, that city you have a CS in is a city in Ocean 75 that we do not care for. Even worse for you, that player is out of your league, way at the bottom. If you like conquering easy city instead of trying to conquer hard cities, such as mine or magplm's, which of course, you failed.

Try that again. I'm not seeing any of you guys capable of taking out heavily fortified cities. We just did that to Kadz, The Celt, and Raistlin. Where's your?

Again, less talking and more action. Talking is cheap, bubba.

DeletedUser2063

Lets see, this is my second alliance. My alliance history:

Holding cell: (an alliance I made for me and my sister until we found a good alliance)

Demacia.

BoB.

And you just admitted that taking your cities are easy? Because DGeneral just landed a CS at one in 75, and there are 9 waves of support to land, from your alliance and the CS has already landed. What a great alliance, supporting a conquest against yourself.

Edit: also, you never took a city from the Celt, so get your facts straight

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Twist my words, however you like.

That city that you're taking.... LOL LOL LOL LOL, you go after a city that isn't even close to a 10k, it's only a 5.8k city.... Pretty sad and speaks volume of only what you guys are capable of. Read on of why I say that.

Come on, I'll believe you guys being good if you could actually take a hard city.

Let see, we're number 1 in attacking.

We have 740798 points as a alliance and you have a total of... oh my, how embarrassing... you guys only have 375621 points.

Even for alliance defender points, you guys have 239758 points and we have 235904. We're nearly equal on defense.

Which goes back to my point, less talking and more action. You have a lot of catching up to do. LOL

DeletedUser2063

You may have more ABP's than us, but we only have, let's see... 3 times as many conquests on you guys as you do us. Soon to be 4 times once Ghost and DGen finish theirs. So which is more important? Abp's or the ability to take a city???

DeletedUser

Umm, keep conquering the 5k cities. Please, keep it up.

Lets see you actually get in our dominated oceans. Please note that these cities you conquered are in Ocean 75... That was from our efforts to conquer League of Immortality cities with you guys then you backstabbed us in the middle of our negotiation.

I'm sure you guys are feeling good in taking cities that you have a much larger presence in. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... We've been taking your cities that are twice the value of the cities that you took out AND it was emptied out for our negotiation. Again, number of cities doesn't matter when you can't even take out a fortified city such as mine or magplm and we're sitting on the border of 65/66, which these two cities are in 65. Hell, you tried to take DUKE1980's city and he was coming out of vacation with his pants down and that was repelled. LOL

Please, please, please take these cities. Oh wait, you already tried and failed. LOL I hope this little taunting is helping you to be more motivated in going after the REAL targets.

Have fun with these former LOI cities in Ocean 75 that was going to be turned over to you guys. LOL

Come on, more action and less talking. You need to prove that you can take a real city. LOL