Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2039

So I've never created a top 12 thread and I figured why not start now...here she is hot and heavy with MRA's.

39jZl.png

DeletedUser

I think that New World Order and Number 1 are doing great now.

DeletedUser

I was playing with the grepointel maps and I had to go all the down to the #8 Grim Reapers to find an alliance that does not have multiple members in O55. o.o

Just finished inserting the top 12 into the map. 11 of them have members in O55. It'll be interesting to see which ones will be warring once Bp ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

We all know the best alliance will be the one I join ;)

DeletedUser

Any alliance worth a darn in O75?? Or was that a loaded question...? Heh......

DeletedUser1094

Yo shout out to all my o65 ppl out in bumville. thats the hotspot. welcome to the big leagues thanos

DeletedUser

Ocean 56 is a hotspot too, seems to be a few nice rim ocean alliances :)

DeletedUser2063

65 is boring, I wanna get in on the Boyd action in 54 lol

DeletedUser1022

Here is the Top 12 Alliances as of now. So then, let's hear some "Sink or Swim" predictions. And then some argument after that, LIVEN UP THIS FORUM PEOPLE!

Attachments

• Top 12.jpg
    Top 12.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Top 12.jpg
    Top 12.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am in the Raptors, but I don't know how far we will go. This is my first world and many of my alliance mates' first world as well, but we do have some experienced players and we are learning. I don't think much of the other alliances, but I haven't seen much activity out here in Ocean 66. Any random tips from experienced members?