Top 12

DeletedUser2039

Now that the world is open, I look forward to seeing some good discussion, but keep all discussion in this thread top 12 related. Thank you.:)

DeletedUser271

Still nobody posting a top12 ?

I guess this forum will be dead...

DeletedUser2569

2lvoikm.png

Even tough i don't even play this world, someone had to do it:\

DeletedUser271

Slobo, you should stop recruiting ;-) Quality, not quantity :)

DeletedUser2569

Btw. Why do we always make a top 12? Why not top 10 or 15?
That would make a lot more sense-.-

DeletedUser271

It's because of Slobo o.o He was the first to open a 'Top 12 alliances!!!' in Alpha forums... Now everyone is doing the same thing :D

DeletedUser

To even care about the top 12 right now in this world is just crazy. The only way the top 12 will ever be relevant is when this world is at least 3 months old and all the dust clears

DeletedUser2569

Seriously stop saying that... We all KNOW it's pointless right now and EVERYONE keep saying it in every single world. We got the point long ago-.-
There is just some people who have a bit too much free time and we like to talk about things like this even if there is no sense in doing so ;)

DeletedUser

I think it's cool coz when you look back on it, it brings back some good memories.

DeletedUser

Any topic that players want to discuss is completely relevant to those players. I get why some don't particularly care about this topic now, but if someone wants to discuss it, I am all for it. Feel free to create any topic and discuss it until your hearts content, in the correct area, and as long as it does not violate any rules. :)

On topic.

DeletedUser

Just joined this world, some impressive looking alliances right now, but most should be swallowed up pretty soon.

DeletedUser

This is usually the most active thread on US. worlds. Guess no one wants to post :(

DeletedUser

If what I am seeing from ==SeaWolves== on Mu is what you all have here I would say they are pretty easy pickings for someone who borders them.

DeletedUser

29z7pxz.png

There. Maybe this will start some discussion.

Last edited by a moderator: