Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

Yep. It's getting crazy. About 250 reports per day when I get home from work. Your guys are trying to take me out.

DeletedUser

I honestly got to say, I never saw this happening when we were in the Island Alliance right!? lol lol

DeletedUser

Nope. My opinion is that the downfall was letting in the Ares Club guys, but that's just what LG and I think.

DeletedUser

Is LG gone?? I see that his cities are being swallowed up.....wth is going on with that!?

DeletedUser

Lame.....why give up so fast? I have been keeping up with all the battles but I never saw much of a fight from him.....by the way. Mix up with 9180 tonight. PM'ing you about it now.

DeletedUser

Lame.....why give up so fast? I have been keeping up with all the battles but I never saw much of a fight from him.....
LG was the main one that kept our alliances from going to war and when your alliance attacked us while we had a pact it discouraged him. Then when players that he fought with started taking his cities he decided to just ghost them and not let them have the satisfaction.

DeletedUser

Looks like this server has had some big changes in the top 12 alliances with some much needed consolidation. My Game Account feels old being called Generation One Warrior World :( lol....I remember walking 20 miles in the snow...

DeletedUser

top 10 because borys is a trendsetter. not going to rate academies.

10: Corinthian League - The simmers. Not much else to say. Verdict - Float, unless TU starts focusing on them

9: Dark Brotherhood - I don't know much about them, they're in O74. Not that large, biggest member is 250k points. Verdict - Sink, unless they can somehow get more players.

8: ALL IN Academy - Academy of all in. Lots of smaller players. 9th in ABP, 16th in DBP, 12th in TBP.

7: Spartacus Elite - Took a huge hit recently. Many of the larger players are now in The Union. 8th in ABP, 3rd in DBP, 4th in TBP. Verdict - Sink.

6: Band of Brothers - The end (apocalypse warlords) with a new name. They took in a lot of requiem members. They have a lot of dead weight. Verdict - Sink

5: Night Fall - Academy of Night Warriors. Lots of smaller players. 6th in ABP, 14th in DBP, 9th in TBP.

4: The Illuminati - Got to 4th place from a merge with The End. Pacted with All in, so not much competition up north. I'm not sure if they're pacted with Band of Brothers. 5th in ABP, 7th in DBP, 6th in TBP. Verdict - Swim. Nothing much is happening up north.

3. ALL IN - My alliance. Not gonna comment. 3rd in ABP and TBP.

2. Night Warriors - The merge with Oceanus brought them up to 16 million points, only 700k points away from The Union. A threat to The Union. Verdict - Swim.

1. The Union - 1st in ABP, DBP, and TBP. Will obviously remain a superpower for a long time. Only threat is Night Warriors, and they are at war with ALL IN. Verdict - Swim.

DeletedUser

Good piece! I wouldn't second guess Corinthian League though he has had a target on his back forever and a half and hes managed to stay alive. Clearly he is doing something right. Always nice to see a new post, especially these days where it gets real quiet at times.

rjk82

Citizen
Good piece! I wouldn't second guess Corinthian League though he has had a target on his back forever and a half and hes managed to stay alive. Clearly he is doing something right. Always nice to see a new post, especially these days where it gets real quiet at times.

Unless I am mistaken Corinthian League is two members both of whom are women. The only stand alone is King of Kings which is who I assume you meant.

Thank you for the write up Lee Sin. Much turbulence among the fringe alliances as usual but the alliances at the top all remain the same which is a testament to strength of their leadership and comradery of their members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aww yes, you are correct. I always get my Indies mixed up from time to time, not to take anything away from Corinth, the same sentiment applies to them as well but yes I confused him with Kings.

DeletedUser3109

The Union- 20,000,000 points have been the top for literally the entire game with a few alliances taking the top for no more than a month. They are cruising at a slow but steady pace forward. Control 55,54,64,74,65,75.
Night Warriors- 19,000,000 points they are also growing steadily at a slow pace. They are facing some internal issues. they are winning the War against ALL IN which has slowed to a halt as no side has been able to best each other. Control 56,66,76,67,57,46,36,35,45 I missed one or 2 somewhere.
ALL IN- 13,000,000 they have surprisingly lasted a in a war against NW for months losing only ocean 45 one of their original oceans to NW. they added Atlantis to their ranks and are mixed with players from at least 6 former top 20 alliances. Control 44,34,33,43 also have major presence in 45,53.
Band of Brothers- they were thought to be the alliance that would die out soon. They shook Illuminati hard and now control 62,63,73,72. They are mixed with TI and share dozens of islands in 43,53,52.
The Illuminati- They where known as the giants of 52 and they began to spread south and west soon hey had 4 oceans under control until issues brought them to their knees and BoB went in to take a bite. no one thought they were serious contenders but they have bounced back before when internal issues hit them. Control 52,42,53. Have substantial amount of players in 73,63,62,43.
Rest of alliances are either too small, Academies or irrelevant.

DeletedUser2630

The Union- 20,000,000 points have been the top for literally the entire game with a few alliances taking the top for no more than a month. They are cruising at a slow but steady pace forward. Control 55,54,64,74,65,75.
Night Warriors- 19,000,000 points they are also growing steadily at a slow pace. They are facing some internal issues. they are winning the War against ALL IN which has slowed to a halt as no side has been able to best each other. Control 56,66,76,67,57,46,36,35,45 I missed one or 2 somewhere.
ALL IN- 13,000,000 they have surprisingly lasted a in a war against NW for months losing only ocean 45 one of their original oceans to NW. they added Atlantis to their ranks and are mixed with players from at least 6 former top 20 alliances. Control 44,34,33,43 also have major presence in 45,53.
Band of Brothers- they were thought to be the alliance that would die out soon. They shook Illuminati hard and now control 62,63,73,72. They are mixed with TI and share dozens of islands in 43,53,52.
The Illuminati- They where known as the giants of 52 and they began to spread south and west soon hey had 4 oceans under control until issues brought them to their knees and BoB went in to take a bite. no one thought they were serious contenders but they have bounced back before when internal issues hit them. Control 52,42,53. Have substantial amount of players in 73,63,62,43.
Rest of alliances are either too small, Academies or irrelevant.

Nice write up. Does anyone care to update it or is it pretty much the same now as then?

DeletedUser2622

Good, last minute merges etc, TU has a significant lead, All In (Now Soldiers By Choice) is in 2nd with NW close behind. We are 30,000 points from starting world wonders!

DeletedUser

It's not over till it's over. We are so close, but there is so much campaigning for how history will remember The Union... within the Union - its ridiculous. We could easily separate in our final days with all the propaganda and politicking.

All I can tell you, Tyler, is that you are missed.

Here is just a snippet of what has been tossed around, you may get a laugh....

"Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a young man named Tyler Boyd founded an alliance.. At a time when TU was playing second fiddle to Rising Shadows. With an uneasy pact to the west and enemies to the north, east, and possibly south, Tyler realized he needed to recruit some more solid, active players if his alliance was to thrive...Six of the most powerful RS members became dissatisfied....and the "merge" happened. The result was TU went right to the top of the point list and has never reliquished [sic] that position."

That's comic book history for you there folks. The Union was saved by Rising Shadows. I bet you didn't realize that... did you? We can all rest at ease.

We continue to chug along, steady, with the occasional comedy relief.

Sadly, in about 2-3 weeks, this will all be faded memories - successful or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

It's not over till it's over. We are so close, but there is so much campaigning for how history will remember The Union... within the Union - its ridiculous. We could easily separate in our final days with all the propaganda and politicking.

All I can tell you, Tyler, is that you are missed.

Here is just a snippet of what has been tossed around, you may get a laugh....

"Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a young man named Tyler Boyd founded an alliance.. At a time when TU was playing second fiddle to Rising Shadows. With an uneasy pact to the west and enemies to the north, east, and possibly south, Tyler realized he needed to recruit some more solid, active players if his alliance was to thrive...Six of the most powerful RS members became dissatisfied....and the "merge" happened. The result was TU went right to the top of the point list and has never reliquished [sic] that position."

That's comic book history for you there folks. The Union was saved by Rising Shadows. I bet you didn't realize that... did you? We can all rest at ease.

We continue to chug along, steady, with the occasional comedy relief.

Sadly, in about 2-3 weeks, this will all be faded memories - successful or not.

ha ha ha
I thought they were saved when Not Alone alliance stopped attacking them :)