Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

I never said I was going to WASTE my time with you and your brothers and sister! lol You are getting mad at me for stating a fact I never said that we were going to do anything. You need to deal with your own problems with NW and not worry about us. I have no reason to attack you. I really dont care about your honor or any bedtime stories your trying to quote me but those 300 spartans were wiped out AND THEN the army was call home to come fight them and eventually defeated them. Also with David and Goliath, God kill Goliath not David! C'mon man theres no way a stone could have kill a 9 ft man with a helmet on! Get your story straight before you start. If you really want a fight then there can be one but as for now I have no reason to attack you. Just to let you know Archangel said that they were a family and so did Wolfknives, and you see where they are now after trying to bark at the big dog.

I have no reason to even continue this convo! worry about yourself and "brothers and sister"!

You stated a fact as you mentioned, and I even agreed with you. Is there anything wrong with what I said in my previous post? I was just stating facts, nothing more. No one is getting mad here. Are you?

Do you think we barked at the big dogs as you mentioned? I don't think we are foolish enough to do that to the four big alliances attacking us for quite a while now.

Anyway, you don't need to tell us on what to do but thank you for your opinion. The alliances you mentioned, we are not them.

DeletedUser

Wow someone from Arena coming on here and trying to talk trash?

Got jokes!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought this was Top Twelve Alliances. Is Arena top 12?

No, definitely not. I just commented on a post, then there were comments on mine. I replied, and then now that you posted with that question, I think there is no discussion necessary referring to what you said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While the topic might be top twelve that doesn't mean only top 12 alliance members can comment here.

As a former Wolfknives member, I find it sad what happened to my former alliance. Those members who were active were a family. I was disappointed to log on after being sick one weekend and find that most of my teammates had gone to other alliances. But then, such is the game of Grepolis.

Hopefully I'm still scratching around at the end game so I can see who wins.

DeletedUser

I think you took me the wrong way. I did not mean that you should not post here. I thought that it was sad that there were so many posts bashing your alliance and members, of course you're not as strong as the alliances in the top 12.

DeletedUser3109

I agree but you never mess with TU and Co. By the end of the week your cities might not say TU. If they had fought NW like my earlier predictions they would have won. By win I mean stay alive no offence to NW and NF but Anomaly had total control and there are only so many LS you can build in one city while an alliance can support with 20,000 biremes. (I once saw a 100,000 in one harbor back on the EN servers, The alliance that was defending it had 4,000,000 points and 250 members with about 200+ active). My point is that if you aggravate 2 alliances to join in the attack on you. It is your fault but they can't really brag about it either.

DeletedUser

Just want to be the first to congratulate The Union for being on the verge of crossing the 9million point mark, clearly demonstrating the superiority of your alliance over Eta. Godspeed and good hunting!

DeletedUser2622

Just want to be the first to congratulate The Union for being on the verge of crossing the 9million point mark, clearly demonstrating the superiority of your alliance over Eta. Godspeed and good hunting!

Thank you Cerulias, but your recent ABP gains have also been remarkable to follow with NW and NF. Cheers to both alliances!

DeletedUser2039

Seconded. ;-)

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
If you think this server is dead now, wait till wonders come, then you'll see the true meaning of dead.