Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

Top 12!!!

It is a bit early to start this, but when the world opens, we can use this to record the top 12 alliances in Eta.

DeletedUser

God luck...we and 49 romanian friend we arive at us word....:)with 3 years experience of alpha world romania...

DeletedUser

I started 30 minutes ago and I'm already ranked 144 lol
Where's all the good alliance that are suppose to be here. I see MRA left and right >.....>

DeletedUser

To TaurusDaughter:

1)Since the world just started, nobody cares about the top 12 at this point
2)You probably tried to beat slobo (slobo has a habit of making all top 12's)
3)I can prove #1 because no one has posted the top 12 yet

DeletedUser2039

I started 30 minutes ago and I'm already ranked 144 lol
Where's all the good alliance that are suppose to be here. I see MRA left and right >.....>
The Union. Solid alliance that proved itself in Hyperboria. Proving itself again in Eta.
And if your wondering how we already have so many players, we have not invited 1. We are completely derived from Hyperboria players that joined here. We are currently placed on two islands and that's it haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha awesome ^_^
I got so bored I created my own alliance Eclipse.

DeletedUser

Since it is way too early to post a top 12 opinion, I want to see a different opinion. What alliances do you guys think will ultimately fail soon or is an MRA?

DeletedUser2039

I agree with Purple 110%. Power to The Union and I have a feeling, its soon to be allies;) I also back ALL IN and its possibility to prosper.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree if ALL IN, I didn't look at the map before but now I realize they are one area.

DeletedUser

At the rate Eclipse is growing, they will take #1 in 1-2 days.

DeletedUser2039

Many I don't know, others shouldn't be up here just because they suck. Some interesting developments though and I can't wait to start working with certain groups.
View attachment 523

DeletedUser2039

I didn't notice that lol but yes I like 2 or 3 of the 12 haha

DeletedUser

grepo.jpg
The ranking has changed yet again. I have no clue if I did the screenshot right.