Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16308

Steve anyone can post reports and try to make a point. That day we had just came out of an Op and that's all i had left+the harbor was cleared when i checked before sending them to their death. Stop being so pathetic....goo goo gaga!

DeletedUser11724

They should have fought the both of us but they were too scared to do that.
And we aren’t losing bad, but keep thinking that. It’s a clear swim for both TBD and WD. The only two contenders for the world.
Plus you talk a lot of trash for someone with 130k fight points...

Thats funny considering WD's pushing TM for a merger into them. TM had the world marked red except for 1 alliance, did that while making the way into the top 10 alliances and you had 3 alliances and 150 members, but yeah they were scared, scared while they took cities from WD's 4 to 1, while being vastly outnumbered and outmanned by top 100 fighters, yet you still were losing, offering up ideas and solutions for TM to bail YOU guys out. TM stayed true to 1 ally the entire game, and never called any other alliance friend or ally. That is truth.

FES: *Exists*
Me: It's free BP (These attacks landed at 4 AM during NB)
9f458747811e37dbc90778893a9ede8e.png

301b7d70cd2de47db2c0a6831bfe6c4f.png

DeletedUser16436

Thats funny considering WD's pushing TM for a merger into them. TM had the world marked red except for 1 alliance, did that while making the way into the top 10 alliances and you had 3 alliances and 150 members, but yeah they were scared, scared while they took cities from WD's 4 to 1, while being vastly outnumbered and outmanned by top 100 fighters, yet you still were losing, offering up ideas and solutions for TM to bail YOU guys out. TM stayed true to 1 ally the entire game, and never called any other alliance friend or ally. That is truth.

without TBD, TM would have fallen and that’s why the merger with them happened.It says in the bio “We won’t hug our way through” but that’s what happened with TBD‍ :p

DeletedUser11724

without TBD, TM would have fallen and that’s why the merger with them happened.It says in the bio “We won’t hug our way through” but that’s what happened with TBD‍ :p
At least we didn't have to hug our way thru with 2 sister alliances full of simmers to use for internals just to grow a core.

DeletedUser16436

You forgot about the part where they allied FES and Silence, as well as when they ALSO tried to ally with TM just to fight TBD when it was ONE alliance.
Well I think TBD taking on a sister alliance shows that we aren’t the laughing stock you specifically make us out to be

should be a fun fight

DeletedUser16436

You forgot about the part where they allied FES and Silence, as well as when they ALSO tried to ally with TM just to fight TBD when it was ONE alliance.

and you act like tbd is any normal alliance. They’ve won several worlds together and are a tighter group than any alliance I’ve seen in a long time. Of course some allying is necessary to put some pressure on them.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
I think it's pointless to continue our conversation in top 12, when:

1) we no longer have top 12, there are top 2 really
2) our topics are more driving towards trash talk.

We should open a thread just for @stevehazelnuttehepic and his reports because lets face it - he's got the best ones!

Back on subject of top *blank*, there are just 2 sides and few satellites cruising around. We have west side (44 and 45) and east side (54 and 55), not counting few cities on other borders. This world is really small but that's our own fault from the beginning, we didn't give a chance to new players to expand and explore this game properly, we all devoured them in first month like killer sharks. Honestly, I think we should really reconsider our behavior towards new players but that's also for another topic...

Anyway, WD + WD II + GD are keeping their core islands tight on upper west side and will go for all wonders (as I presume), with possible help of FES which will be very valuable to them. At one point Silence joined their tribe but I don't think it will last long, knowing their leadership I doubt they would accept to be a part of a huge feeding system, they would rather be by themselves - which they will do! They do have several core islands in south 45 so there's no doubt they will try to build WWs as well.

East side looks even tighter controlled by TBD and TBA. Tomados are now a part of TBA so core islands in 54 are definitely secured for good. Another bonus for the east side is the fact that there's still plenty of food - Shawnees are there. BP is guaranteed, new cities are acquired each day and east side is constantly growing, while the west side has no real option for food except TBD & TBA, which brings them to a decent amount of BP but lower chance to get some cities.

Individual players are a higher power on both sides, we both have heavy hitters and heavy defenders so any idea of knocking someone out of the game is becoming more and more difficult - unless the target is quitting or on a verge to quit.

The ultimate winner will be the side that gets to build WWs first and both sides have equal chance to achieve it. Have in mind that 1 small mistake or slip could make a big difference in the endgame. The question is who is more organized, compact, skilled, active and resourceful.

This endgame will surely be very interesting, and I can't stress enough how interesting would it be if we'd have more players and alliances to compete for WWs. In this case it will be just 1 on 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.