Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16436

Been on VM for a bit. How many more cities did Necessary Evil take?

Still averaging + 25 a week?

LOL. War Dogs, you have no idea the storm about to come for you.

Guessing, since you are all low life cowards who jumped and ran early in the world, this will be a two team race for wonders.

My friends in TBD (who I was a founding member of, where the hell is BOOMER? 95-51!), the Necesasry Evil team will enjoy having an honorable wonder race with you as soon as those coward War Dogs fold.

TBD is favorite.

Necessary Evil will grab a wonder or two.

War dogs? LOL. What a stupid decision everyone who left rogue made. You guys are at total mess and failure of a team.

It's not up to me, but leadership, I wouldn't have any of you back. But, beyond my paygrade.

Something special happening with Necessary Evil right now!

Plus War Dogs are 170-76 against NE right now lol

don’t know if you’ve had a look at the grepolife

DeletedUser11724

170---that was what you maxed our your membership at wasn't it? It's fun watching small single alliance teams beat up on you guys.

Don't hit me when I'm sleeping. I get cranky when I'm sleeping.
c9399530c426265cad31afd8ecedbc20.png

DeletedUser16436

170---that was what you maxed our your membership at wasn't it? It's fun watching small single alliance teams beat up on you guys.

If you are referring to Tomado it’s easy for them because they hit us after TBD have, and refuse to attack TBD because they know they can’t fight us and TBD.

DeletedUser11724

aww...that's sad you have to make excuses for your 100 member team to lose DOUBLE the cities TM has lost to you. Remember when WD implanted a quitter into TM so you could show some victories because you were losing so bad? That's 4 of your 9 conquests. Just admit it...you're a MRA who thrives on internals to grow. You can't even take a city when you outnumber/outgun them 4 to 1

DeletedUser16436

aww...that's sad you have to make excuses for your 100 member team to lose DOUBLE the cities TM has lost to you. Remember when WD implanted a quitter into TM so you could show some victories because you were losing so bad? That's 4 of your 9 conquests. Just admit it...you're a MRA who thrives on internals to grow. You can't even take a city when you outnumber/outgun them 4 to 1

TM NE and TBD are all working together. If you think we can defend all our cities vs all of them then you’re deluded

as for your comment about taking cities, we have took TM cities receiving support from TBD and same for NE. So you’re wrong again there

also who are you lol

Putter

Citizen
once again.... we are NOT working with TM. and we are not pact with NE. don't you guys get it. maybe other alliances just don't like you guys. ever think of that?

Last edited:
Putter, it's just like people cheating and then accusing the person they're cheating on of cheating.

Because War Dogs has allied as many people to fight you as possible, clearly anyone that fights them is allied with you.

DeletedUser11724

That's funny, TM has ZERO pacts, ZERO naps. Is there an alliance we don't attack? yup...1. TM has the world except TBD marked red. That includes NE
Check your facts. Also conquests TM vs WD 1&2 is 10-18 and that's only because we didn't defend the one you took a few hours ago

DeletedUser16436

once again.... we are NOT working with TM. and we are not pact with NE. don't you guys get it. maybe other alliances just don't like you guys. ever think of that?

I told that to my alliance and they told me they’ve took cities from TM that had incoming TBD support so I’m just saying what I was told

and I didn’t say you were pacted with NE, just said working together

Last edited by a moderator:

Putter

Citizen
I told that to my alliance and they told me they’ve took cities from TM that had incoming TBD support so I’m just saying what I was told

and I didn’t say you were pacted with NE, just said working together

Well that is just pure SHENANIGANS. I have NEVER in my grepo career EVER supported someone that isn't in my alliance or pact.

DeletedUser16436

Well that is just pure SHENANIGANS. I have NEVER in my grepo career EVER supported someone that isn't in my alliance or pact.
Maybe some of your members are friends with TM members and help them idk

DeletedUser15165

Well this is an interesting Top 12.........hopefully someone will produce one soon, seeing as the last one was on the 4th April.

Corwin36

Artisan
I wouldn't say friends BUT if someone said "hey i have a lot of attacks inbound from WD and i have a 25 wall want some bps?" I would definitely say sure thing. I have been called a bp monster before, we are what we are

1 TBD- Still going strong, couple of players nearing the end of VM that may pose a problem. Then again, it's TBD. They'll handle it.
2/4/10 War Dogs- Also going strong, however they seem to be having problems actually winning on their own.
3 NE- Going to lose and they know it, they're just here for the fight I assume.
5 Tomato- Don't know much about these people
6 FES- Pacted with War Dogs to fight NE/TBD/Shawnee, have been trying to recruit more people to fight Shawnee/NE
7/8/9 Shawnee- Do they ever win? Completely irrelevant still unless they start fighting FES more seriously.

DeletedUser16436

1 TBD- Still going strong, couple of players nearing the end of VM that may pose a problem. Then again, it's TBD. They'll handle it.
2/4/10 War Dogs- Also going strong, however they seem to be having problems actually winning on their own.
3 NE- Going to lose and they know it, they're just here for the fight I assume.
5 Tomato- Don't know much about these people
6 FES- Pacted with War Dogs to fight NE/TBD/Shawnee, have been trying to recruit more people to fight Shawnee/NE
7/8/9 Shawnee- Do they ever win? Completely irrelevant still unless they start fighting FES more seriously.
Shawnee are the real underdogs here

absolute monster of an alliance, should not be underestimated. They lose cities to make other alliances think they have a chance. Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.