Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11724

Dang what a slow world with even slower response to anything. World is moving like a snail jammed in a keyhole. We all know who is going to win, only real wild card could be Tomado Muerto and who they pact with

1T.B.D.2425317750485064
2War Dogs2390401949487837
3War Dogs II1262613449257676
4-Necessary Evil-1203441247256051
5Tomado Muerto1031876832322462
6Flat Earth Society619579550123916
7Shawnee - Wolf Clan564790732176497
8Shawnee - Bear Clan474220636131728
9Shawnee-Immortal Clan453455839116271
10Guard Dogs24636082598544

So we'll start from the top and group all the MRA's together

1) (sWIN) TBD the winners for the world, a multi pact still hasn't brought them down even a level. Will need a major ally to lock in WW.
2) (Float than sink) War Dogs, War Dogs II, Guard Dogs; Hemorrhaging Cities and top fighters. Selling out quicker than Charmin 18 packs at Walmart with half the durability. LOTS of cannon fodder to feed to the real fighters before a HEAVY SINK. A good partnership could easily strike this back to life given location of the majority of the team.
4) (Swim) -Necessary Evil- (NAP?) with TBD? Working together in some formats. Big swings in the last 72 hours, we'll see where they land. Grabbing cities and losing few, not in a bad place for the current standings of the world.
5) (Float) Tomado Muerto (NAP?) with TBD? clearly not working together, but not against each other either. Could be the game decider based on their location surrounding TBD's entire rear flank depending on the rim teams skill level and eagerness to make a name for themselves.
6) (SINK) Flat Earth Society is as profound as their name...not at all. They are flat lining and are all but gone for the world
7) (SINK) Shawnee & Co. Ranks 7,8,9, and 11 I believe. They have the numbers but do they have the grit? No, they don't have that either. Just a bunch of noobs joining an open inivite with no clear objective to their game. Simple and Tastey food for any and all those around.

DeletedUser16436

Dang what a slow world with even slower response to anything. World is moving like a snail jammed in a keyhole. We all know who is going to win, only real wild card could be Tomado Muerto and who they pact with

1T.B.D.2425317750485064
2War Dogs2390401949487837
3War Dogs II1262613449257676
4-Necessary Evil-1203441247256051
5Tomado Muerto1031876832322462
6Flat Earth Society619579550123916
7Shawnee - Wolf Clan564790732176497
8Shawnee - Bear Clan474220636131728
9Shawnee-Immortal Clan453455839116271
10Guard Dogs24636082598544

So we'll start from the top and group all the MRA's together

1) (sWIN) TBD the winners for the world, a multi pact still hasn't brought them down even a level. Will need a major ally to lock in WW.
2) (Float than sink) War Dogs, War Dogs II, Guard Dogs; Hemorrhaging Cities and top fighters. Selling out quicker than Charmin 18 packs at Walmart with half the durability. LOTS of cannon fodder to feed to the real fighters before a HEAVY SINK. A good partnership could easily strike this back to life given location of the majority of the team.
4) (Swim) -Necessary Evil- (NAP?) with TBD? Working together in some formats. Big swings in the last 72 hours, we'll see where they land. Grabbing cities and losing few, not in a bad place for the current standings of the world.
5) (Float) Tomado Muerto (NAP?) with TBD? clearly not working together, but not against each other either. Could be the game decider based on their location surrounding TBD's entire rear flank depending on the rim teams skill level and eagerness to make a name for themselves.
6) (SINK) Flat Earth Society is as profound as their name...not at all. They are flat lining and are all but gone for the world
7) (SINK) Shawnee & Co. Ranks 7,8,9, and 11 I believe. They have the numbers but do they have the grit? No, they don't have that either. Just a bunch of noobs joining an open inivite with no clear objective to their game. Simple and Tastey food for any and all those around.
I stopped reading when you said WD will sink lol

DeletedUser16502

You posted this a few days early, April Fools was only yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

#1 War Dogs - SWIM. Very strong group of players, #1 defenders #2 attackers. Good core and good strategy. Handing a beat down to Necessary Evil.
#2 TBD - SWIM. Again a very strong bunch. Good core in 54. Strong leadership.
#3 War Dogs 2 - SWIM SEE ABOVE
#4 Necessary Evil - FLOAT -> SINK. Some good players being let down by the rest. Blindly defending cities at times due to this. Hugging TBD? Don’t see them as contenders for the world.
#5 Tomado Muerto - FLOAT. Some good players but often just nickel and dime attacks. Also hugging TBD.
#6 Flat Earth Society - FLOAT?
#7 #8 #9 Shawnee - SINK. Getting absolutely torn apart by TBD, recruiting anyone they come across.
#10 Guard Dogs - SWIM/FLOAT. Feeder for War Dogs.

DeletedUser16436

Can confirm NE are indeed hugging TBD. Funny that they are allowing themselves to be used. TBD probably have no intentions of incorporating them into the alliance for WW

Corwin36

Artisan
Wow, is SpikeMike a psychic? Dogs are starting to realize some of their Big dogs have fleas, its a long game and perseverance is what wins. There is a reason Meg, Chris and co win in the end

DeletedUser16436

Wow, is SpikeMike a psychic? Dogs are starting to realize some of their Big dogs have fleas, its a long game and perseverance is what wins. There is a reason Meg, Chris and co win in the end
Easy to win when every alliance is hugging you ;)

Putter

Citizen
Easy to win when every alliance is hugging you ;)

TBD isn't the one that is trying to get in every other alliance's pants by whispering sweet nothings in their ears. Truth of the matter is that War Dogs keeps their stats high by shuffling players from one alliance to another. They also try to convince all of the other alliances in the world to make a massive conglomerate to take on TBD ( a single alliance.) TBD has made no promises to any other alliances that we would "take them to the end" and we also realize that "the enemy of my enemy can be my friend" if there is a common goal. We have made it very clear from day one that our mission statement is "only one alliance can win the world, let it be us" and if you look at the players on this team, you will see persistence, perseverance, teamwork and longevity. This is the formula for a winning team.

so you get back to your hugging and kissing and wooing. it's worked out well for you thus far.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16436

TBD isn't the one that is trying to get in every other alliance's pants by whispering sweet nothings in their ears. Truth of the matter is that War Dogs keeps their stats high by shuffling players from one alliance to another. They also try to convince all of the other alliances in the world to make a massive conglomerate to take on TBD ( a single alliance.) TBD has made no promises to any other alliances that we would "take them to the end" and we also realize that "the enemy of my enemy can be my friend" if there is a common goal. We have made it very clear from day one that our mission statement is "only one alliance can win the world, let it be us" and if you look at the players on this team, you will see persistence, perseverance, teamwork and longevity. This is the formula for a winning team.

so you get back to your hugging and kissing and wooing. it's worked out well for you thus far.

I respect you guys as a team but I don’t respect NE. NE are completely reliant on you for any form of success. They would sink without your support. I do think this world would be more interesting in a free for all but guess it’s not gonna be that way.

DeletedUser16502

My post definitely didnt age well. But I still (hope)(say) that we'll bounce back

Putter

Citizen
why are you pacted with NE then?
point of clarification.. we have a pact with no one. when you go to the pacts tab there isn't a single alliance there. Do we like them? Sure. (there are some good people over there) Have we worked with them for a common goal? sure and more importantly; do we have a common enemy... most definitely.
at one point in this world; there were 7 alliances with "Dog" or "Immortal" in their name and all of they were coming for TBD blood. That roughly put us at a 6:1 disadvantage. 300 players vs 50 players so having smart players as my teammates; let me refer back to my original statement and say "the enemy of my enemy can be my friend"

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Had no intention of replying here since I completely agree with the list that @SpikeMike419 provided.
However, seeing all these posts I just had to jump in.

You should always respect leadership decisions even though you might not like them, if you are a real team player. But you're not and you're showing it to all of us and to your teammates and leaders. Most of your teammates are full of respect and they are very kind people. You already disrespected Rogue when you left without a word and jumped into WD, now you're openly saying that you don't like some of their decisions. Many of current WD players at least had a courtesy to send a message saying they want to try something else and that they don't see a future in current alliance - which is fine! Everyone has a right to do whatever they want but be a man ffs.

You are not being a man by showing disrespect to all of us here. Having in mind that you just figured out the fact that NE and TBD are "hugging" is critical - I guess you're socially distanced over there as you were in Rogue. We are in a passionate love for 2 months now, just for you. As said to your leadership - NE will not be a part of TBD winning team and will NOT ask for a crown. To be honest, they don't need us as much as you think. We are not heavy hitters so we can't make a huge difference, they are the ones that you should be concerned about. NE has some other goals and tasks, we are doing brilliantly if I might add! But when TBD calls, we're there for them, because you can't possibly expect from 50 players to defeat 120 (was over 150 until a month ago) by themselves.

We just don't want you to win, and that's our common goal with TBD. You have great players, great people and great fighters but you do have some dirt on your hands. This is why you don't deserve to win.

SpikeMike was spot on in his post and you should learn something from it. Adapting to a current situation is the key of success. Please stop disrespecting other people, mostly those you're in alliance with.

Status
Not open for further replies.