Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16496

Taken half the cities already? Or is Rogue just a big fat MRA of NOOBS

DeletedUser16496

Ooh....yay, fun! Do keep me posted, It's good for my mental sanity to know that Rogue isn't killing everyone yet. It'd also be good for my mental sanity to be back on this game.....*Glares at the top left of screen, waiting for it to be tomorrow*.

DeletedUser16496

Top 12..Updated!
1.Rogue-Swim, already explained in the original one
2TBD-Swim, have some HEAVY Golders in their team, but so does Rogue.
3.Rogue 2-Same as US83, most of their players will get eaten or tossed, the lucky ones will go to Rogue, and this group will get jack.
4.Damage Inc.-Float for now, unless TBD murders them. They're doing a pretty good job right now
5.Enemy Mine-Swim, they're pretty large and powerful
6-War Dogs-Sink, it's a big group of the US83 quitters, even has Emperor Caligula...lol
7.Nemean Lions/Lernaen Hydras- Float, I know pretty much nothing about them.
8.Shawnee whatever-sink, get absorbed, whatnot
9.Immortal Elite-Who?Sink
10.Silence- Sink, get absorbed just like last time, or get turned into a sister alliance.
11.Alliance-It's an Alliance. An MRA.Sink
The others aren't worth the #12 spot, bunch of useless things

DeletedUser11724

Alliances 1-10 pretty much all pact up. I'm barely running a top 30 alliance and when attacking one of the pact crybabys in the top 10 this is the letter I get lol. keep in mind, I'm pretty much a 1 man alliance and this is from a top 5 WITH a sister. this world is a big ole cuddle fest, also why I stick to the EN server.

'Hey mate

You are attacking one of our members (....).

Stop attacking or we will turn our attention to your whole alliance.

We are not ENEMIES yet.
Continue to attack our member and you will be our enemy very quickly.

Hope we can work this out without WAR.

Your choice.

Salute '

DeletedUser16496

Lol, Rogue? Bunch of sissy pacters?They obviously can't be bothered with your scrubby little nobody alliance! True, this world is a HUGE cuddlefest, but I can't wait until Rogue and TBD start golding it out. um golding? I mean battling. DEFINETLY without golding thousands of troops.

DeletedUser16496

No, Nemean Lions didn't sink, they merged with Lernaen hydras into a noob force called "redeem"

Putter

Citizen
No, Nemean Lions didn't sink, they merged with Lernaen hydras into a noob force called "redeem"
well sort of, Lernean sent out a MM to a select few in Lions asking them to jump, leaving the rest behind then the two founders of Lions ended up in enemy mine2

DeletedUser16502

Top 12

Rogue I & II - SWIM - My alliance. Gonna refrain from saying much about them, but from what it looks like, they will be there till the end and will be the alliance to beat.
T.B.D - SWIM - Great positioning, no other competition in their 'home' ocean. Even if there were any tho, just more food for T.B.D. Anyways, they're a team filled with great players who are used to winning. No need to fact check but Meg TB's crew has won most revolt WW worlds, if not all that they've played?? But will Rogue prove to be their toughest competition yet?!
War Dogs I & II- FLOAT/SWIM - Good position for now. Not sure about their diplomatic position with T.B.D, but it is likely that War Dogs (if they manage to thrive for a few months, maybe by eating enemy mine) will be a big player near the end. May take hits from both T.B.D and Rogue as the world progresses, or may prove to be a valuable help to one of the top alliances. Seems like they're recruiting some players from redemption as well.
Enemy Mine I & II - SINK - Few players have jumped ship already, and their grepolife stats aren't great. Judging from their performance so far, diplomacy may be the only thing keeping them afloat for a while.
Redemption - SINK - Great job on removing dead weight and the make-over, but they're right behind Rogue's 'home' ocean. Won't be long till the alliance doesn't remain in the top 12, just need proper attention to be directed at them. With top players leaving to War Dogs, there really isn't much time left for them.
Shawnee War & Uprising - FLOAT - Everyone seems to have a problem with the leadership here, but with S.E.A.L team Bill not being there anymore,is a change in the structure and the way they play on the way??! Only time will tell. But their position in ocean 55 where both T.B.D and Rogue seem to be expanding could just make them food.
Immortal Elite - SINK - Same story as Shawnee I think, they're mostly positioned in ocean 55 and the advancements of the top alliances will make them food eventually.
Silence - FLOAT - Further from the centre of the world, it may be a while till Rogue turns their attention to them in o45. So while they may expand for a little while it'll only get them closer to Rogue in the long run, so I don't see a happy ending for them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Putter

Citizen
Man isn’t this world getting more interesting!
giphy.gif

DeletedUser16502

Yup. Sadly only after I wrote my Top 12 lmao. So my ego has definetly taken a bruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.