Top 12

DeletedUser15947

Post em up. Don't be a noob... post maps, BP and position in world.

DeletedUser4951

I guess I'll go first?

1) Pigs- My alliance. Nice people. Primarily O54 but also a bit of everywhere. 150 people. No Verdict.

2) Clash Of Egos- O55. I made selectron cry on the first attack so that was fun. I can't put my finger on them, I know Jcoo, Game Error, Razorchique, ghols, Ram Asger, and a few more are pretty good. On the other hand, I've checked a lot of other egos and there's some definite weak points. The question is if anyone can take advantage. But that's a problem for later when they face actual competition. SWIM.

3) Gods of War/GOW2-
O54/O44. They exist. Seem to be coordinating with Gribbe Posse. So I think they'll be around for a bit. But I don't think they'll be around on their own merit so much as they'll be propped up by their allies. FLOAT.

4) The Gribbe Posse-
O44. Honestly they look like the team to beat so far. Seeming fairly active and aggressive. They also benefit from having no real threats behind them. SWIM.

11) Pecadores-
O54. They seem like the only other team with a pulse. FLOAT.

Anyone else not listed hasn't done enough to be worth talking about. Enjoy your nights.

DeletedUser14129

I think the bunnies have a good shot as well. They are in 45 with no real enemy. They are a group from Sestos making a return and should stick around for a while. other than that, good list. I would bring my list from the US83 forum but ill let other people go look for it if they really care.

DeletedUser5524

Just a quick look on the alliances that seem to be floating for now

CE-EM: 29 Conquests to 3 Losses
Pigs Group: 58 conquests to 9 Losses
Gribbe Trashhole: 18 Conquests to 0 Losses
GOW/GOW2: 16 Conquests to 6 Losses
Silly Rabbits: 10 Conquests to 0 Losses

(Obtained from Grepomatrix on 10-22-19, may be dated or +/- a few)

DeletedUser5524

Rank
Alliance
Verdict
Conquest:Loss
1Clash of Egos
Top alliance - Top fighter rank overall. Probably the team to beat - Swim
52:3
(No Losses and nearly double growth since last post)​
2Pig Latin
Second Highest Ranking Alliance with plenty of players to swap in and out with three branches. Probably will have a rough time against EM but Swim for now.​
83:11
(Some decent growth but two losses since last post)​
3Pigs Pen
See 2​
See 2​
4Gods Of War
Have some good players but also have a great deal of mediocre or poor players - Float/Merge
31:11
(Nearly double growth but also nearly double losses)​
5EgoManiacs
See 1​
See 1​
6The Gribbe Posse
My alliance so no comment aside from Highest Average Points and Highest Average Fighter Rank​
24:1
(Trash growth and losers lost a city)​
7Pigs resurrection
See 2​
See 2​
8Silly Rabbits
Pretty small group, don't know much about them but seem to be holding out well - Float
23:2
9Causa Mortis
Sinking ship, getting some help from the pigs but don't see them lasting long - Sink/Merge
4:23
10-Rebellution-
Who? Sink
5:17
11PECADORES
Started out strong but doesn't seem to be really successful in growing - Sink
9:2
12GOW2

See 4​
See 4​

DeletedUser4951

Been almost a week so I'll update mine.

1) The Pigs- We exist. Appear to be mostly coring. But having some fights with GOW, Gribbe, and Egos. So far, I think we'll be okay though.

2) Egos- Gotten some looks at them from our early clashes with them. Pigs are 3-2 with an extra city being handed off to each currently I believe. One ego ghosted under siege to get a jump start on restarting. They recently broke an 18k DLU siege at the last minute with the start of the event. I don't think that they've lost any cities aside from to the Pigs. I expect that they'll use the event to stock up on fliers, hydras, and lightships and continue to feed. I also think that for now, they will focus on O55 and O45 seeing as O55 is theirs already and O45 is wide open. Taking over both would allow them to possibly run away with the world while Gribbe and Pigs fight. SWIM.

Recommended Course:
No recommendations, they're currently in a position where anything short of abandoning coring and blowing up on each other could be considered the right answer.

3) Gods of War/ GOW2- I view them as a meat shield. They're awkwardly placed between Egos, Gribbe, and Pigs and appear to be trying to move into O44. I think moving to O44 is the right move is the right idea as they're working with the Gribbe team and have proven that they can take some towns off of the Pigs. But where they're positioning themselves spells disaster in my mind. Front line with the Pigs and a future front line with Egos. I think that will hurt them later on. FLOAT then SINK.

Recommended Course:
Keep the relations with Gribbe team. If they lose that, their world is done.

4) The Gribbe Posse- Absorbing the Immortal Elite players seems to have been a mistake as now there's a bunch of unalarmed players with walls on their front line and core. As a result, they've dropped to 4-2 vs Pigs. I still see them as a power player in the world and still think they could be the team to beat. But they should look to weed out the walled players. I also don't see GOW adding much to the table other than some minor support and the ability to even out the combined score. SWIM.

Recommended Course:
Start cutting some of the IE players and go back to the core group. They should also turn GOW into a food source.

5) Silly Rabbit -
They exist in O45. They seem to be food for Egos. I don't think I'll need to know their team specifics. They won't be around long enough for me to care. SINK

Recommended Course:
Nothing I could advise would turn it around.

DeletedUser7992

FYI . Gribbletts and GOW are the old SNS alliance . A Pig member ghosted, not one of ours .

DeletedUser14129

There is about 5 on each side that are from SnS. We didn’t drop with gow for the reason of not being SnS again. We are the gribbes they are the gods. We’ll see how things turn out.

DeletedUser15947

WC7ebvU.png

The Gribbe Posse (and team)
1st in points
4th attackers
4th defenders
3rd fighters
Elfxt8U.png

Their "core" is really not developed as much as the other top contenders. They are also spread out with 3 fronts (against Pigs, Chaos and those in 44). With a recent merger of many people i've never heard of (randos?) they will need to pull them together as team... Their BP says that as of right now they are focused more on growing cities and being #1 in points rather than fighting. They will need to change this soon or the alliances with more BP will over come them in time.

I know they just merged... I do not know if they are together or not however... Please see Gods of War Later in the read.

Summary
If Gribbe and team can focus more on core, cut some dead weight, narrow their fronts down a bit too 2 rather than 3 (NAP)... I see them lasting and Swimming. SWIM

Pig Latin
(and team)

2nd in points
1st attackers
1st defenders
1st fighters

cSDOz6V.png

Not all about MRAs tbh... However their core and area are SOLID. Their BP is right were it should be to be a top alliance. They have a LOT of people however.... Also do have some good players backing them. Their fronts are with Gribbe and Chaos. With their numbers it should be a good fight.

Summary
The only flaw i see would be the massive amount of people they have.... It will take some STRONG leaders to hold a group that size together without internal drama. Other than that i see them swimming. SWIM

Clash of Egos
(and team)

3rd in points
2nd attackers
3rd defenders
2nd fighters

C9au069.png

Good group of vets here. Played with or against many of them. Their Core is right where it should be and so is their BP. They do lack numbers against Pigs (by one alliance lol). Not really much else i can say.... except if they move West into 45 they will be able to eat up that ocean fast. Giving them half the world to fight north.

Summary
Good players. Good leaders. Lack numbers against Pigs, they will have to play smart. They move West and take 45 they will be one of the 2 contenders for the WW win. Swim

Silly Rabbits

7th in points
8th attackers
8th defenders
8th fighters

fGJ03nJ.png

No clue who these guys are to be blunt lol. However they are the only thing really in 45. It looks like they are working on a core.... They will need this against whats to come in the future. Their BP is right in line with their point ranking. They are right in the path of Gribbe but right against the wall that is Chaos.

Summary
Work on core ASAP. Get ready... Ocean 45 seems to be where most people are heading. If they get core ready they might have a chance.... I say they will Swim for now, till Chaos and Gribbe start poking them. Float

Gods Of War

8th in points
6th attackers
2nd defenders
4th in fighters

They dont have one anymore after the merge with Gribbe

Not really sure if they are pacted with the Gribbes or they are still fighting after the merger. If they are fighting then this will slow Gribbe's down and let Chaos and Pigs gain a lot of ground before they can stop them. Also if they are fighting.... This now leaves Gribbe's with 4 fronts.... 3 actual fronts and reds on every island with them.

Summary
Their defense BP suggests that they are getting man handled lol. If they are fighting with the Gribbes it will set Gribbe's back a lot. If not, then they are doing better than i rated Gribbe's at the beginning of this post.

Causa Mortis
Greek Fire
Seal Elite

They have none

These guys have no core... no anything really... They are like a Pinata for the rest of the world... Getting beat around until the other alliances get their goodies!

Honorable mentions

PECADORES (they seem to have a tight core and good team work. right in the middle of gribbes and pigs. lots of BP i see coming their way.
MAUL THE BEST!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

The Gribbe Posse (and team)
1st in points
4th attackers
4th defenders
3rd fighters
Their "core" is really not developed as much as the other top contenders. They are also spread out with 3 fronts (against Pigs, Chaos and those in 44). With a recent merger of many people i've never heard of (randos?) they will need to pull them together as team... Their BP says that as of right now they are focused more on growing cities and being #1 in points rather than fighting. They will need to change this soon or the alliances with more BP will over come them in time.

I know they just merged... I do not know if they are together or not however... Please see Gods of War Later in the read.

Summary
If Gribbe and team can focus more on core, cut some dead weight, narrow their fronts down a bit too 2 rather than 3 (NAP)... I see them lasting and Swimming. SWIM

Just to update this, been about a full day or two since we boosted our numbers from 20 to 49. We are now 1st in points, 2 in attacker (will be first by the end of the day) 1st in defender and about to pass into 1st in fighters. Previous stats were when we only had 20 so its nice to see how quickly that jumped up ;)

DeletedUser16136

Top 12:

World Map:

1573076198689.png

Key:
Gribbe Posse
Pigs Branches
Clash of Egos/We have Candy
Silly Rabbits 1 & 2
Seal Elite

Rankings:

1. Gribbe Posse:

1st Fighter/2nd Attacker/1st Defender
Takes:Losses 47:7
Based primarily in O44, the Gribbe Posse is a ragtag group led by the 12 year old Wizard 101 prodigy Gribbe. Currently sitting at the top in both points and fighter rank. Core is pretty lacking and they're currently fighting on two main fronts, but they've got a solid group of fighters who seem to be holding up pretty well. Their recent partial merge with GoW resulted in them jumping in both fighter and point ranks, but potentially added some weak links. If they can focus on coring up 44 a bit better, they'll be in a much better spot and have a place for some of the weaker fighters to contribute safely.
Verdict: Swim, if they internalize Tbom

2/5/6. Pigs Branches:
2nd Fighter/1st Attacker/3rd Defender
(Pig Latin)
Takes:Losses 113:14
Based primarily in O54, pigs are an experienced group that have played and won several worlds together. They tend to rely on power in numbers and have 3 branches, and several pacts already. Because of this they have a decent amount of solid fighters, but also quite a bit of weaker links. Their core is off to a strong start and will likely allow them to keep these weaker players relatively safe and providing LTS/support to the frontlines. Currently fighting on two fronts and seem to be holding up decently on both ends. The large number of players/pacts may make it difficult for them to grow in the future, especially once the event ends, but I see them lasting for a while because of their numbers and leadership experience.
Verdict: Swim

3/4. Clash of Egos/We Have Candy
3rd Fighter/3rd Attacker/2nd Defender (Clash of Egos)
Takes:Losses 78:4
Based in O55, egos are likely going to be the team to beat. They've got a strong group of fighters as well as several big golders. Their core looks strong and they seem to be growing quickly while losing very few cities. Not much else to say, I think they'll continue growing unopposed in O55 and will look to expand into neighboring oceans.
Verdict: Swim

7/11. Silly Rabbits 1 & 2
7th Fighter/7th Attacker/7th
(Silly Rabbits)
Takes:Losses 29:17
Based primarily in O45, Silly Rabbits sit at 7th overall in both fighter and point ranks. I don't know too much about this group, they got off to a strong start, but their growth seems to have stagnated pretty significantly and they've lost quite a few cities. Some recent pacts/NAPs they've made may help to stop the bleeding, but they'll need to establish a core in O45 if they want to last much longer. Luckily for them, there doesn't seem to be much resistance there.
Verdict: Float if they can set up shop in O45, sink if not

8. Seal Elite
12th Fighter/11th Attacker/12th Defender
Takes:Losses 9:9

Based in O44/54, Seal Elite is a smallish group that's played a couple worlds together. They're a bit too spread out for my liking, and their growth has been pretty slow. They are pacted and working closely with the pigs branches, which will likely allow them to at least float for a bit longer. I see them eventually merging into pigs, potentially as a 4th branch.
Verdict:
Float, then merge

There's three other alliances in the top 12, I don't know much at all about these three and don't foresee them doing much in the future. I expect them to sink or merge into the other alliances in the list.

Last edited by a moderator: