Top 12

Discussion in 'US 81 - Nikaia' started by SgtSeeker, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Gregafer

Gregafer Citizen

Gameplay is all that really matters. Anyone who knows what's going on knows that. Everything else is window dressing. These "milestones", for example, just recognize people for spending faster than others. Quite an accomplishment!

Aeo22 likes this.
  2. Aeo22

Aeo22 Philosopher

So since i see no one laying claim. Athena is mine!!! :) stay away Death :mad:

3. Gregafer

Gregafer Citizen

Thank you for the *you're. That drives me up a wall!

King Carpentious and Aeo22 like this.
  4. lurks.alot1

lurks.alot1 Staff Member

Taken from the Forum Rules.

• It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling makes a post unreadable, report the post.
    If it continues then infraction points maybe issued to those breaking this rule.

5. mikel3333

mikel3333 Newcomer

and it was a player council member that "rebuked" the poster, tsk tsk
    Although I'm sure it was tongue in cheek, just like mine is

King Carpentious likes this.
  6. lurks.alot1

lurks.alot1 Staff Member

Thanks I appreciate your input.

Just trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, before it gets out of hand or someone gets reported.

7. Mac Bolan

Mac Bolan Peltast

Thank you to those who wrote out a top 12 post. I always enjoy reading the forums a year after the world opens just to see how much has changed. This world will be no different with several players leaving for various reasons. Does seem to be talent to be found in all groups and oceans. I just enjoy this game but it is sad to see the changes over the last several years. Gold has really driven loads of great players away who simply could not afford to keep up. Trading helps Inno will say but if you trade resources for gold then your short on what you need to build troops and structures to fight with. So not to derail this thread anymore I will end this here. Good luck to everyone.

8. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Messenger

Lets give the top 10 a try.

1) Pillars -Swim - My alliance. #1 attacking, #4 defending. Wars: warriors 22-0 - Squished Enterprises 8-0. In control of O55, and O45, with some cities in O54.
    2) Squished Enterprises - Swim - #2 attacking, #1 defending. Wars: Pillars 0-8 - Warriors Remastered 9-0 - Dark Wolves 2-1. In control of O44, and that's not going to change anytime soon. This is a great alliance, with excellent players. They did underestimate Pillars, and paid the price, but I think they are already regrouping. I'd like to see what will happen between them and Dark wolves. my money is on them.
    3) Dark Wolves - swim - #3 attacking, #5 defending. Wars: Kaleidothroat 5-1 - Ryujin 4-0 - Squished enterprises 1-2. Controlling O54. I'm not sure about this alliance, but I'm still giving them a swim because the have a tight core, and seem to be holding there own against Squished enterprises, and don't have other serious competition. But Squished can still hurt them if they weren't preoccupied by Pillars.
    4) Pillars 2 - swim - #4 attacking, #9 defending. They are all over the map, but share most islands with Pillars.
    5) Kaleidothroat - float - #5 attacking, #2 defending. Wars: Dark Wolves 1-5 - Ryujin 3-0 - Squished Enterprises 0-2. There are in O54, with very little wiggle room, and Dark Wolves a little too close for comfort. I predict that Dark wolves will make move on them sometime soon. But they have a pretty tight core, so I don't know.
    6) Quest and gold - sink - a gold harvesting alliance. enough said.
    7) Chiguanas - sink - #9 attacking , #8 defending. A tight little core at the border of 54, and 44. Wars: Golden girls 2-0 - gold diggers 1-0 - Ryujin 1-0. They are between Squished Enterprises, and Dark wolves, and i mean between them. They should easy food for them, and yet no attacks on them. Me thinks Athenakins has something to do with that. She is well liked, and respected. My self included. "NAPS" of course. The question is what alliance will they eventually merge into? Will it be Squished Enterprises, or Dark Wolves. Stay tuned.
    8) Ryujin - Sink - no stats required. They are food, plain and simple. Yumm.
    9) Warriors - Sink - All you can eat buffet.
    10) Warrior Remastered - Sink - Dinner is served.

Most stats taken from "Grepolife" and of course these are my personal opinions. Comments welcome.

JulianaSilver and deathblade like this.
  9. theonejoshmon

theonejoshmon Artisan

Pillars reminds me A LOT of a group called "Blood" that played in Rizinia and then took their crew to a 2nd world (appollonia).

Except better leadership, in all fairness. But the similarities are crazy. Gregafer will probably remember what I'm talking about.

10. Orulla73

Orulla73 Newcomer

Actually Pillars reminds me of another failed MRA from Eubea that though that the Chiguanas were going to be easy targets because of our small group. Maybe it is the creative naming style that they used S.P.Q.R., S.P.Q.R. II, S.P.Q.R. III, S.P.Q.R. IV or maybe that many of their members are in Pillars..........Hey cgag and Orion, we missed you guys at the going away party. We though that the leaders of the Squirrels would have stayed till the end but you guys left early and left a lot of clueless players half way through wonders with no leadership.
    Athenakis is more feared than liked, maybe that was the reason we only lost 2 cities versus the 127 that we took from the Squirrels. But she has mellowed out and is trying a new approach, now she wants all of us to sit around a campfire making smores and not attack each other. Didn't you get the invitation, The Wolves are bringing the marshmallows and Squished is bringing gram crackers. Can you bring dog friendly chocolate, we don't want the Wolves to get sick. We will become one big happy disgruntle MRA......oops sorry Pillars already did.

11. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Messenger

My deepest apologies, I should have waited until today to make the top 12. So i'd like to amend my post slightly. As far as the war between Pillars, and Squished enterprises, add 8 more cities to our take. Not bad for a MRA. right Orulla73?

tears of enemies.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  12. Orulla73

Orulla73 Newcomer

I knew that you could get the job done, that is why I asked you to get the Dog Friendly chocolate. I figured that you had more people available to make a run to the store. I would have offered you a cookie as a reward but we forgot to get cookies, as soon as the gram crackers get here you can have one.........lol

13. cgag114

cgag114 Messenger

Phew Orulla still spewing out loads of BS eh?

We left no one, we lost, fair and square. But you know what had a lot to do with it? the 2nd largest player spying and leaking sensitive info for 5-6 months on us then defecting less than 2 months before wonders. Then weaseling his way near our wonders by pming players with language barrier gaps to persuade them to end the world because we were internalizing for losing several cities and hovering in and out of activity. Then snuck on a wonder island doing a similar thing. We rode it until the last wonder capped then we left. You are clueless, and had little to do with ending that world, really you did well up in your area but served nothing more than an annoying distraction. Free crown given in a rotation, don't blame you, but don't sit there and act like you did the heavy lifting buddy!

14. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

Heads up you guys are getting pretty far off topic, and I think this post has been warned already about that. Old sever, old news.

bulldog13tv likes this.
  15. lurks.alot1

lurks.alot1 Staff Member

Seeing as a warning has already been issued, please consider this a final warning.

The next person to post anything off topic in this thread will be issued with infraction points and the thread will be locked.

So that I don't have to repeat myself this applies to all threads.

16. Gregafer

Gregafer Citizen

Gregafer remembers everything, Josh. That's why he plays alone.

17. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

Pillars-Swim-Getting to the point that it will be hard to over throw them, Seem to run amazing OP's breaking full alliance even =p
    Dark Wolfs-Swim-Some skilled players, not doing to hot in their War's. Doesn't seem like they fight as a group to well yet
    Squished Enterprises-Sink-We all saw the split a few days ago, CHIguanas swiped some of their top players in the mess. And they were suppose to be allies; so that allied ship might have changed
    CHIguanas-Swim-Have a good Core doing well fighting Dark Wolfs so far. Small tight nit group. Like watching them do things
    Pillars II-Swim-Tied to Pillars
    Kaleidothroat-Sink-Sharing an Ocean with Dark Wolfs and CHIguanas for their core, and picking up all the warriors that ran from pillars, don't see them last long.
    Warriors Remastered-Sink-Well Pillars have almost Rimmed all 4 leaders of Warriors, this group doesn't seem much better. Most of the top alliance just feed when every they want off them. Sharing most of their player base in 44 SE seems to take city's from them at will.
    Ryujin-Sink-To be honest haven't seen anything out of these guys. Don't see them lasting much longer.
    QUEST AND GOLD-Sink-Share most islands with Pillars, gold farm's that started to attack catching the eye of the big alliance.
    War Never Changes-Float- Not sure a newer alliance, see a few good players, Sharing an Ocean with SE
    Empire-Float-Just to new for me to judge. I for see them merging with smaller alliance to grow.
    Highway To No Where-Sink-To new to know much, will have to see how they develop

18. riotdog

riotdog Citizen

OK, based on the surviving your team's attacks as the litmus test, I'm waiting on an invite ...

19. IslandHarvester

IslandHarvester Messenger

Pillars - Swim
    Came out of the gates swinging and never slowed down. Alliance full of killers, great coordination on attacks, keeping players interested. Clearly the dominant group on the server.

Dark Wolves - Swim
    I recognize some names in this group. Seem to doing there thing, whatever it may be. Pillars next target? Me thinks so.

Squished Enterprises - Float
    My alliance. The what should’ve/could’ve group. Started out strong losing on a few here and there to Pillars. Lots of internal issues in the beginning, got it back together, took a swing and uppercut the giant. However, inactive and players jumping took its toll. Is this alliance doomed? Or can they maneuver themselves and stay alive?

CHIguanas - Swim
    What can I say? An alliance of 25 taking on the 2nd ranked in points. Apparently on Pillars radar now. We will see what will happen, I like the players there more than the odds.

Kaleidothroat - Sink
    This team has been getting beat on. Had a player jump, don’t have to mention to where! I believe they may merge.

Bob’s Moving Co. - Float
    I notice some names here too, but are they here to fight?

Pillars II - Pillars
    Pillars III - TBA
    Pillars IV - TBA

Oggami Itto likes this.
  20. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

lol the whole MRA thing again.....Yall so salty, We have only take a few TOP tier players in the last week or so.......yall keep going for fresh start players still under BP.....and not just a few.......Got to keep those numbers up tho right SE (as the old number 2 alliance falls deeper and deeper in to the ranks of the forgotten)

JulianaSilver likes this.