Top 12

DeletedUser14893

Shoot now this entire worlds forum crew are from one alliance. Guess we can fight with each other like we do on discord.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser5524

New top 12, who dis? :cool:
1 Young Guns - Swim - Internal Tbom and Gribbe and win the world
2 Storm Dragons - Float - Don't know much about them but they have risen up and have some decent fighter stats. Float till I do some more research
3 Immortal Elites - Swim - I talked trash about them a lot and think they suck but here they are proving me wrong. Constantly have grown and slowly have risen the fighter rank ladder.
4 Cry Havoc - Float - 2nd place fighter alliance but not much is known from my perspective, float.
5 when pigs fly - Slowly Sink - Three branches yet they have super slow growth and have even declined compared to other alliances. Tons of noobs and horrible fighter rank. I foresee them continuing to decline.
6 Bacon United - Merge/fodder - See #5
7 Profi - Hmmmmmm - Still a solid group but seems to slowly be declining in activity. Don't know their plans or how things will go for them. A solid thinking emoji..
8 Ingsoc - Float - Staying strong for the most part, continue to float.
9 Achilles Heel - Merge - Small group with some decent players but also some not so decent players. Could see them merging with IE down the road to buff up both sides roosters.
10 Wrath of Hell - Sink - Nothing to say here
11 Loading Guns - Merge - See #1
12 Pig's Pen - Merge Fodder - See #5

DeletedUser16173

Oof bye bye gribbe and tbom. Then maybe I can join ygs.

DeletedUser16139

1 Young Guns - Swim - Internal Tbom and Gribbe and win the world
2 Storm Dragons - Float - Don't know much about them but they have risen up and have some decent fighter stats. Float till I do some more research
3 Immortal Elites - Swim - I talked trash about them a lot and think they suck but here they are proving me wrong. Constantly have grown and slowly have risen the fighter rank ladder.
4 Cry Havoc - Float - 2nd place fighter alliance but not much is known from my perspective, float.
5 when pigs fly - Slowly Sink - Three branches yet they have super slow growth and have even declined compared to other alliances. Tons of noobs and horrible fighter rank. I foresee them continuing to decline.
6 Bacon United - Merge/fodder - See #5
7 Profi - Hmmmmmm - Still a solid group but seems to slowly be declining in activity. Don't know their plans or how things will go for them. A solid thinking emoji..
8 Ingsoc - Float - Staying strong for the most part, continue to float.
9 Achilles Heel - Merge - Small group with some decent players but also some not so decent players. Could see them merging with IE down the road to buff up both sides roosters.
10 Wrath of Hell - Sink - Nothing to say here
11 Loading Guns - Merge - See #1
12 Pig's Pen - Merge Fodder - See #5
Best one yet

DeletedUser5524

You guys going to fight the simmers or the MRA's? Both are very scary and keep me up at night, but not with attack alarms, rather thoughts of sympathy.

Last edited by a moderator: