Top 12

DeletedUser16139

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO roasted. You got him real good with that one

You get very excited very easily, don't you?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser13151

For the record...Rip Hunter, Greposoldier, Tironica, Cachet, Onion31, blaxex, and datepalm are all very good farms.

Visit their cities frequently, and you will never be disappointed:)

DeletedUser16139

For the record...Rip Hunter, Greposoldier, Tironica, Cachet, Onion31, blaxex, and datepalm are all very good farms.

absolutely agree! Please do so and also send a CS with it every now and then, please!

DeletedUser1048

Is there a way to farm someone without attacking them :confused:

DeletedUser13151

C'mon Joseph...don't reveal your noobishness by asking obvious questions like that.:p

DeletedUser5524

I guess I have died with LEX and become an angel because grepolis just awarded me with this
upload_2018-7-19_12-42-10.png

Then again its not a complete sentence so maybe the gms are just as confused as Salamec who thinks hes actually good at the game.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-19_12-41-59.png
    upload_2018-7-19_12-41-59.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser2154

confused why LDC posted me as a farm. i've lost 1 LS which was in the que and about 300 favor to random attacks.... really doesn't make any sense

DeletedUser13151

confused why LDC posted me as a farm. i've lost 1 LS which was in the que and about 300 favor to random attacks.... really doesn't make any sense
Lemme check my reports. I think I got one of your ls nukes, but not 100%. I'll get back to you on that in 1-2 days.

DeletedUser5524

1 Lady Killers - Swim - Possibly the strongest alliance on the server. Will maintain top spot for a while, hopefully they will eventually maintain a name though ;)
2 - LEX - - Sink/Float - Up in the air..
3 - LEX - North Stars - Merge - See above
4 when pigs fly - Float then sink - HAHAHAHAHA
5 Bacon United - Merge then sink - More fodder
6 Profi - Swim - Ten men strong and still swinging, probably second best here
7 Virulent - Float - I don't know enough about them to truly give an unbiased decision. Would like to say sink but I will say float for now
8 From Hell - Sink
9 Immortal Elites - Sink
10 Cry Havoc - Sink
11 Ingsoc - Sink
12 Pig's Pen - Honestly we need about 5 more branches