Top 12

DeletedUser2154

Hahahaha I remember that name. I was only 12 back then so I probably said some stupid stuff. Do the math to see how old I am now

Yes I do, believe you were one of the people who used to trash talk petrika like me :D

*edited to fix my spelling errors because I spent $50,000 on a year of school and still can’t spell

DeletedUser1048

Hahahaha I remember that name. I was only 12 back then so I probably said some stupid stuff. Do the math to see how old I am now

*edited to fix my spelling errors because I spent $50,000 on a year of school and still can’t spell

Yeah that's why I was hoping you didn't really remember me, because there are a lot of cringy posts from 13 year old me in those archived threads.

DeletedUser2154

Yeah that's why I was hoping you didn't really remember me, because there are a lot of cringy posts from 13 year old me in those archived threads.

i dont remember much at all. i remember it used to be mad lit back then. tons more players, lots more fighting. gold played way less of a part than it does now. no speeding buildings back then

DeletedUser13890

i dont remember much at all. i remember it used to be mad lit back then. tons more players, lots more fighting. gold played way less of a part than it does now. no speeding buildings back then
True dat, but Innogames is a company, and they like to make money. Can't really fault them for that.

DeletedUser5524

The morale of the story is when you get salty you keep failing CS's you leave your unsinkable alliance for another because its completely their fault (it is) and not just the fact that you are awful (he is).

DeletedUser13890

The morale of the story is when you get salty you keep failing CS's you leave your unsinkable alliance for another because its completely their fault (it is) and not just the fact that you are awful (he is).
:(

DeletedUser5524

That emoji really needs to be added to the forum, thinking is just so important. Man is it nice not to see an MRA sitting in the top spot.
See you helped me because I said you were probably the top alliance here and now you are. Thanks for proving my point ;) Best of luck taking in PDtrash though

DeletedUser13890

See you helped me because I said you were probably the top alliance here and now you are. Thanks for proving my point ;) Best of luck taking in PDtrash though
Why do they all have to be trash :( Can't some of them be good :(

DeletedUser1048

Zeeker I don't know how many times I have to tell you...you got a gift for spot on predictions. Idk if it's just for top 12s, might have to try lottery tickets too.

You know what they say: One man's trash is another man's treasure :cool:

DeletedUser14129

I believe he is part of the LEX conglomerate. Not sure though ;)
Don't mind me just remembered there was a community forum. I've played with Zeeker before and he is a very strong strategic player and apparently a wizard so we are lucky to have him in LEX.

DeletedUser5524

I like running around in the woods throwing *ligntning bolt lightning bolts*. Good question though xpert, not sure who I am anymore anyways either.

DeletedUser1048

Don't mind me just remembered there was a community forum. I've played with Zeeker before and he is a very strong strategic player and apparently a wizard so we are lucky to have him in LEX.

It's the wizardry that really makes Zeeker dangerous, first known wizard in the world. LEX better keep him happy, can't mess with magic.

DeletedUser5524

Kinda hoping someone gets my reference. I don’t think that viral video is before your time but then again.... memory is already starting to go so maybe it was.

DeletedUser14129

It's the wizardry that really makes Zeeker dangerous, first known wizard in the world. LEX better keep him happy, can't mess with magic.
Magic is a special ability granted to people with the 3 or more worlds won crown. You get the ability to control the grepolis gods to create the future you predict.

DeletedUser14129

Oh and Joseph I have to ask, what do you do to the disobedient PD members? I think they are sent to something along the lines of a labor camp, do you mind clarifying?