Top 12

DeletedUser10179

Wow. Again, doesn't require a thoughtful response.
I will assume you are one of those guys that pretends to be a chick online because he feels that he gets better attention that way, so I can already see that you are some sort of psychopathic sockpuppet. Now the question is, what else is wrong with you deep down inside, through our very sarcastic and joking conversation which I thought was mutual you seemed to not quite read into the whole situation of a running joke with a "sniper" unit and sending me resources in exchange, I thought we were having some fun. Most people would read that conversation (which I will post here if you would like) and say "Yea its kinda obvious that both sides here are joking around and making fun of the conversation." But as we have figured out, you aren't like most people, I... Dr. Sousa... Diagnose you with Frontotemporal Dementia which is essentially dementia in the frontal lobe of your brain which deals with things such as reading expressions and SARCASM. So now that we have given you some diagnoses for your many issues I think that its appropriate that you go and seek any help you might need. Your welcome! :D

DeletedUser13890

I will assume you are one of those guys that pretends to be a chick online because he feels that he gets better attention that way, so I can already see that you are some sort of psychopathic sockpuppet. Now the question is, what else is wrong with you deep down inside, through our very sarcastic and joking conversation which I thought was mutual you seemed to not quite read into the whole situation of a running joke with a "sniper" unit and sending me resources in exchange, I thought we were having some fun. Most people would read that conversation (which I will post here if you would like) and say "Yea its kinda obvious that both sides here are joking around and making fun of the conversation." But as we have figured out, you aren't like most people, I... Dr. Sousa... Diagnose you with Frontotemporal Dementia which is essentially dementia in the frontal lobe of your brain which deals with things such as reading expressions and SARCASM. So now that we have given you some diagnoses for your many issues I think that its appropriate that you go and seek any help you might need. Your welcome! :D
I think this is way to in depth..............

Why.....

DeletedUser13151

That was a very deeply thought out post:D:D:D

DeletedUser1048

1 - LEX - - Sink - MRA
5 Young Guns - Swim - One of the only none MRAs. hope to see them last.
7 - LEX - North Stars - See One
11 Aogiri Tree - Absolute trash alliance ;)

This aged really well when you think about it.

DeletedUser1048

You clearly have a gift for top 12 predictions, please do more.

DeletedUser5524

1 - LEX - - Float - Has some decent players, trim the fluff and core up and there is a chance they might swim.
2 - LEX - North Stars - Float - See 1
3 Young Guns - Swim - Probably best alliance here still, keep drama free and entertained and they will continue to do well. If they get bored... then some issues may arise.
4 Plague Doctors - Sink - Don't see them lasting - Very little growth
5 Sons of Zeus - Sink - Absolute trash - Only taken one city
6 From Hell - Sink - Again, pretty bad. One CQ and two loses, nothing to sneeze at.
7 Veterans of Chaos - Float - Could be a decent alliance if things shape up in there favor a bit.
8 Profi - Swim - Probably second best alliance, nothing much has changed since my first prediction. Solid group.
9 Sick and Twisted - Sink - Still sink, one CQ/One loss. Not gonna make it
10 - LEX - Lone Stars - Merge - Only logical
11 Myrmidons - Sink - Sinking if not already sunk. Not gains and only losses
12 Fight Club - Sink - Not much to say here, only a lost city. Not really good players etc

Good enough for you Joseph?

DeletedUser5524

Also now that I post this I realize that the stat site I used is not updated so boy oh boy is all of my information 100% true and not fake news.

DeletedUser1048

1 - LEX - - Float - Has some decent players, trim the fluff and core up and there is a chance they might swim.
2 - LEX - North Stars - Float - See 1
3 Young Guns - Swim - Probably best alliance here still, keep drama free and entertained and they will continue to do well. If they get bored... then some issues may arise.
4 Plague Doctors - Sink - Don't see them lasting - Very little growth
5 Sons of Zeus - Sink - Absolute trash - Only taken one city
6 From Hell - Sink - Again, pretty bad. One CQ and two loses, nothing to sneeze at.
7 Veterans of Chaos - Float - Could be a decent alliance if things shape up in there favor a bit.
8 Profi - Swim - Probably second best alliance, nothing much has changed since my first prediction. Solid group.
9 Sick and Twisted - Sink - Still sink, one CQ/One loss. Not gonna make it
10 - LEX - Lone Stars - Merge - Only logical
11 Myrmidons - Sink - Sinking if not already sunk. Not gains and only losses
12 Fight Club - Sink - Not much to say here, only a lost city. Not really good players etc

Good enough for you Joseph?

Just what the doctor ordered. Can't wait to see what gems come out of this one :)

Only thing is that - LEX - North Stars is #1 at the moment.

DeletedUser16135

Well, if Rose would just move her fat a*s over on the door there would be room for everyone to float.

DeletedUser2154

sad that grepolis has died down from its prime years when there were 15k actives in a server.... now only small servers like this