Top 12

DeletedUser13890

Welp, BP has started to end for some players. Almost time for the fun to begin. :)

DeletedUser13605

I dont know about you guys but im gonna try to get as much bp as possible. Considering the smaller amount of players i dont see a hugfest as a logical idea.

DeletedUser11833

I dont know about you guys but im gonna try to get as much bp as possible. Considering the smaller amount of players i dont see a hugfest as a logical idea.

So you are saying the world being so small might be a good thing?? YAY
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11833

If your prediction is at all correct, I just fell in love with this world xD

DeletedUser16126

Tbom9 im amazed you guys havnt attacked our cities on your core :p

DeletedUser13605

Seems sons of zeus beat me to the punch with a cs on route. more bp for me i suppose.

DeletedUser16126

well i know for a fact you're lying about some of those haha..... cause 2 of the players are active in discord :)

DeletedUser13890

If you guys want another CS, just hit me up with those resources. Main city if you please. I can build another one just for you guys. :)

DeletedUser10179

god bruche you kicked the kid when I had a CS wet to his city, im assuming you just gave up on him right away. Smart move.

DeletedUser16126

if you're talking about the 2.2k city he just up and left without a message or anything i cant help that

DeletedUser11833

lol, well we are counting it on the war score god bruche, left while the CS was wet

DeletedUser16126

Well we were on good terms then such then you had your fight within then idk what happened but good luck in future battles tbom9

DeletedUser13890

Welp, were having a blast here in YG. Hows everyone else doing?