Top 12

DeletedUser1048

Yes it's early, but you knew this was coming soon ;)

Let the predictions and trash talk begin!

I'll start with some comments on a few alliances:

• Profi has by far the best core, with 13 of its 15 players on one island.
  • LEX is the first alliance to have multiple branches, but it looks Hell's Guardians and Sons of Zeus have done more recruiting.
  • UMBROS profile makes a bold statement, saying all players with Game of Throne names will be rejected. That should be the policy of every alliance from now.
  • Young Guns is another nooby alliance run by Xpert, so please keep us in your prayers ;)
That's all I got, what are your thoughts?

DeletedUser5524

1 - LEX - - Sink - MRA
2 Sons of Zeus - Sink - MRA
3 Hell's Guardians - Sink - MRA
4 Plague Doctors - Float Maybe - Possible MRA but hasn't oppened up 100 branches quite yet like 2/3/14 and 1/7
5 Young Guns - Swim - One of the only none MRAs. hope to see them last.
6 UMBROS - Swim - Not sure if they are sticking around but real strong group.
7 - LEX - North Stars - See One
8 Profi - Swim - Probably one of the highest quality alliances here atm, great position as well.
9 Myrmidons - Sink - No substance
10 Sick and Twisted - Sink - Sinks everyworld
11 Aogiri Tree - Absolute trash alliance ;)
12 Children of the Corn - Float - Probably only here for gold but has some substance if they stay

DeletedUser1048

I'm also not sure if Plague Doctors is an MRA or not. I do know that I was in the world for 5 minutes before getting a message from them. However, I respect anyone who sends a message before sending an invite. They were also interested in a pact early on, so that's not the best sign. PD does have a decent core, not the best among the top alliances but definitely way better than the MRAs. Think Float Maybe was the best way to describe them.

DeletedUser10179

1 - LEX - - Sink - MRA
2 Sons of Zeus - Sink - MRA
3 Hell's Guardians - Sink - MRA
4 Plague Doctors - Float Maybe - Possible MRA but hasn't oppened up 100 branches quite yet like 2/3/14 and 1/7
5 Young Guns - Swim - One of the only none MRAs. hope to see them last.
6 UMBROS - Swim - Not sure if they are sticking around but real strong group.
7 - LEX - North Stars - See One
8 Profi - Swim - Probably one of the highest quality alliances here atm, great position as well.
9 Myrmidons - Sink - No substance
10 Sick and Twisted - Sink - Sinks everyworld
11 Aogiri Tree - Absolute trash alliance ;)
12 Children of the Corn - Float - Probably only here for gold but has some substance if they stay

Young Guns is an MRA, just not very good at recruiting players so they haven't maxed out yet, nobody really wants to join them.

DeletedUser1048

Lmao, too many old people who don't meet the recruitment. I just turned 21 so I missed my chance lolol

There's still a chance, just got to be willing to buy for the rest of the Young Guns :cool:

DeletedUser1048

Well...
sometimes-you-must-risk-it-for-the-biscuit.jpg

Also congratulations to Sons of Zeus for being the first to 3 branches.

DeletedUser1048

Seems they cannot even really keep a consistent theme either LOL At least Lex is keeping it fluid.

Yeah Sons of Hades might be a little better fit for where they seem to be going with the names. Maybe even Hell's Bathroom, Hell's Attic, Hell's Basement, Hell's Ceiling, Hell's Floor. No maybe the next few alliances will be Heaven's Kitchen, Heaven's Guardians, or Sons of God. Man this is tricky stuff, I see the problem now :D

DeletedUser11833

Young Guns is gonna sink, its a ton of college kids with no money for gold. I mean cmon, terrible average points right now. I bet their chemistry suck too, they don't know each other from past worlds or IRL or anything at all!

Oh... wait...

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Im going to group the top alliances together with their family alliances and give my viewpoint of the Top 12:

1. - LEX - & - LEX - North Stars
FLOAT - They come off as an MRA and have some gold users. However, there are a lot of notable players and if they can shore up their core islands and consolidate they could make it all the way.​
2. Young Guns
SWIM - Most likely the best alliance in Katane. A lot of experienced players and external forum active players that have been around the game for a long while. Should do well, watch out for them.​
3. Sons of Zeus, Hells Guardians, Hells Kitchen
SINK - A large MRA, I noticed a few players who have been banned before and have rekindled on different account names. At a glance they seem similar to - LEX -. However, lack the quality players.​
4. Plague Doctors
SINK - I would assume they will be food for Young Guns. They have a decent core, but they just picked the wrong area. PD vs. YG should be one of the better wars right out of BP.​
5. UMBROS
FLOAT - If and only if they can beat Sons of Zeus in Ocean 55 will they stay alive. This will also be another good fight. They have a lot of great players, but I've heard multiple people say they are only here for gold.​
6. Aogiri Tree
SINK - Split between Ocean 44 & 54 between some double decent opposition. Send prayers their way.​
7. Profi
SWIM - Definitely the best core in Katane hands down. They along with Young Guns are the ones to watch in Ocean 45​
8. Sick & Twisted
SINK - Some decent players, but I don't think they will have the firepower to survive.​
9. Myrmidons
SINK - Their profile screams noobs. However, they do have a few crowns amongst them.​
10. Children of the Corn
FLOAT - I have a gut feeling they will be greatly unnoticed out of BP in Ocean 55. Decent core for their size. They could be a double decent crew if they stay active.

DeletedUser15947

Im going to group the top alliances together with their family alliances and give my viewpoint of the Top 12:

FLOAT - They come off as an MRA and have some gold users. However, there are a lot of notable players and if they can shore up their core islands and consolidate they could make it all the way.​
2. Young Guns
SWIM - Most likely the best alliance in Katane. A lot of experienced players and external forum active players that have been around the game for a long while. Should do well, watch out for them.​
SINK - A large MRA, I noticed a few players who have been banned before and have rekindled on different account names. At a glance they seem similar to - LEX -. However, lack the quality players.​
4. Plague Doctors
SINK - I would assume they will be food for Young Guns. They have a decent core, but they just picked the wrong area. PD vs. YG should be one of the better wars right out of BP.​
5. UMBROS
FLOAT - If and only if they can beat Sons of Zeus in Ocean 55 will they stay alive. This will also be another good fight. They have a lot of great players, but I've heard multiple people say they are only here for gold.​
6. Aogiri Tree
SINK - Split between Ocean 44 & 54 between some double decent opposition. Send prayers their way.​
7. Profi
SWIM - Definitely the best core in Katane hands down. They along with Young Guns are the ones to watch in Ocean 45​
8. Sick & Twisted
SINK - Some decent players, but I don't think they will have the firepower to survive.​
9. Myrmidons
SINK - Their profile screams noobs. However, they do have a few crowns amongst them.​
10. Children of the Corn
FLOAT - I have a gut feeling they will be greatly unnoticed out of BP in Ocean 55. Decent core for their size. They could be a double decent crew if they stay active.
would love to meet this guy in grep... everyone a noob or MRA...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser1048

2. Young Guns
4. Plague Doctors
5. UMBROS
6. Aogiri Tree
7. Profi
8. Sick & Twisted
9. Myrmidons
10. Children of the Corn
FLOAT - I have a gut feeling they will be greatly unnoticed out of BP in Ocean 55. Decent core for their size. They could be a double decent crew if they stay active.​
Not a bad list. Would switch the verdict for LEX and Aogiri Tree around though.

DeletedUser13890

Finally fixed this thing. Took me long enough. Gotta agree on the float for Lex. Even if they are an MRA, they are gonna have at least 20-30 solid players in their alliance, along with the fact they currently control 3 of the top 5 players in the world... Gonna be a blast to see what happens.

(Edited the number, only 3 players in the top 5)

Last edited by a moderator: