Top 12

DeletedUser3297

Oh boy we picked up some of the top players from some alliances we killed.. At least we didn't ally and recruit Chaotic's LMAO

Plus why are you talking? You have had a coalition of like 6 alliances against us for the longest time. By no means is this a complaint because its just more targets haha. But still point stands.
you picked up MW who are far worse

DeletedUser15249

Hello peeps .. WD is now WD + BI + MW not just WD. its a MRA.

Added Mountain jumpers recently who do long jumping from 55 to 44 to 54 to 55 lmao.
You guys had your chance with BI and you blew it. We didn't so much mass recruit them, either. We picked the best and offered them a chance to play with us. Ask any of them now if they'd rather go back and play with you.

And, lest others not involved get the idea that MIP is all alone in the world, let's not forget to mention that you are not only pacted with CA but are sister alliances and share forums and skype chat. Which makes one wonder where ROO fits in your big picture. Fodder, not doubt.

DeletedUser16154

Kuigy even connects his laptop to speakers when he sleeps lmao.
Your guy sent message to all of us (I have respect for your leader). No one from MIP joined you guys and you say you picked players but i say you begged everyone to join.

DeletedUser3297

You guys had your chance with BI and you blew it. We didn't so much mass recruit them, either. We picked the best and offered them a chance to play with us. Ask any of them now if they'd rather go back and play with you.

And, lest others not involved get the idea that MIP is all alone in the world, let's not forget to mention that you are not only pacted with CA but are sister alliances and share forums and skype chat. Which makes one wonder where ROO fits in your big picture. Fodder, not doubt.
nah roo are bros we just need to make our way to them :p

DeletedUser16154

Oh boy we picked up some of the top players from some alliances we killed.. At least we didn't ally and recruit Chaotic's LMAO

Plus why are you talking? You have had a coalition of like 6 alliances against us for the longest time. By no means is this a complaint because its just more targets haha. But still point stands.

We are Coalition but not MRA. Calling MRA an MRA, I think I got the facts right. Read before you respond.

DeletedUser16016

Had I not went VM I know for a fact that a few of them would have never joined yall. But now what's done is done and they are enemy to us. Also there would have been several that would have stayed and fought with us from MIP if I would t have been gone so long. But that's ok because I am reaching out to some top Dawgs from the EN servers to fill those roles and we shall see what happens