Top 12

DeletedUser5524

1 War Dogs - Swim - My alliance so I won't say much. Definitely a top contender. Still early stages so anything can happen.
2 Multum in Parvo - Swim - Next top dog and WDs biggest contender. Once again we will see what happens with time.
3 Bad Intentions - Sink/Merge - Only thing keeping them afloat is MIPs help. I can see them slowly going into multiple alliances and the only way out for them would be to merge into MIP *imo*
4 Reign of Osiris - Sink - Who?
5 Chaotic Animals - Sink - Scattered and getting whooped
6 MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - Float then Sink - Picked up a bunch of Mayhem players. Will like to see if this changes anything but I believe they will be brutally murdered by MIP/WD
7 Reign of Osiris 2 - Sink - Sad..
8 Outcast - Sink
The Club - Sink
The Family - Sink
the 300 - Sink
CHAOTIC BEASTS - Sink - lel

DeletedUser13931

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser2684

bad info? so you guys didn't have NAP with D M L or Mayhem? you just had them merge into you because u couldn't fight us on ur own right?..

"Only thing keeping them afloat is MIPs help" that's funny when the only time MIP has ever helped us is when a few players sent support to our sieges..

oh and enjoy having all our players fighting for you, you obviously needed them to gain ground on MIP or u wouldn't of taken them in

DeletedUser5524

bad info? so you guys didn't have NAP with D M L or Mayhem? you just had them merge into you because u couldn't fight us on ur own right?..

"Only thing keeping them afloat is MIPs help" that's funny when the only time MIP has ever helped us is when a few players sent support to our sieges..

oh and enjoy having all our players fighting for you, you obviously needed them to gain ground on MIP or u wouldn't of taken them in

We didn't have a NAP, we had a pact but neither alliance exists anymore. They didn't help at all in fighting you, in fact they were more of a hazard.

Your alliance loses every siege that MIP doesn't send flyers too.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, friend ;)

DeletedUser16016

1 War Dogs - Swim - My alliance so I won't say much. Definitely a top contender. Still early stages so anything can happen.
2 Multum in Parvo - Swim - Next top dog and WDs biggest contender. Once again we will see what happens with time.
3 Bad Intentions - Sink/Merge - Only thing keeping them afloat is MIPs help. I can see them slowly going into multiple alliances and the only way out for them would be to merge into MIP *imo*
4 Reign of Osiris - Sink - Who?
5 Chaotic Animals - Sink - Scattered and getting whooped
6 MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - Float then Sink - Picked up a bunch of Mayhem players. Will like to see if this changes anything but I believe they will be brutally murdered by MIP/WD
7 Reign of Osiris 2 - Sink - Sad..
8 Outcast - Sink
The Club - Sink
The Family - Sink
the 300 - Sink
CHAOTIC BEASTS - Sink - lel
Nice top 12 pretty accurate would have liked to see more of your honest opinion on some

DeletedUser15703

Anyone know when the next event is? I'm a noob who needs to spend hundreds of dollars on the game to win... *Cough* Aimed at someone *Cough*

But jokes aside, does anyone seriously know?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser5524

1 War Dogs - Swim - My alliance so I won't say much-Nothing really changed here from last time

2 Multum in Parvo - Float - Changing things up a bit from a swim to a float from last time. Some top guns have gone VM and they may be burning themselves out by helping BI. Would like to see how things change in the coming months.

3 Bad Intentions - Sink - Losing cities, losing players, and would honestly say they are more of a hazard to MIP at this point then an ally. Still have some decent players who may be able to make something happen but as of now sink.

4 Reign of Osiris - Float - Going to change this to a float. Losing to WD but hasn't had much of a battle yet. Beating up on BI and all other wars though so they may have some fight in them :)

5 MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - Sink - Players don't have alarms and if they do they just don't know how to play. The servers food, sinking fast. Only thing keeping them afloat is the mass recruitment

6 Chaotic Animals - Sink - Still sinking but at a faster rate then before

7-12 - Nothing changed and nothing really matters with these guys.

DeletedUser15703

Well think of it this way, multum in parvo is literally the only chance at stopping them but they don't even seem to be going at it at all. War dogs has literally eaten up almost every other alliance south of 44 and 54