Top 12

DeletedUser9285

HOOOOO Ankiwhatever just went in............................................... That's all i got, you seem like a decent player. Except your timing on your guys CS attempt on me was god awful

DeletedUser262

Aight @Grepo Mauler he swung back now whatcha got.....lol

Hold my beer, I got this.

Ankitshah86, remember that time in the early days of bp, when I messaged you asking to join War Dogs and said that assault232 and me were a package deal but neither of us were heavy golders? A message you read, but never responded to, and then we both put in formal requests to join, which were declined. Now I am in the top 10 across the board, and assault232 is top 25.

Oh, but wait it gets better. See assault knew some other players of a little alliance called T.B.D and shortly after BI accepted our applications to join he put them in touch with the leadership of BI, and soon after that, a pact was made.

See, there are some things that spending enormous amounts of gold can not do.

DeletedUser16016

Ankitshah86, remember that time in the early days of bp, when I messaged you asking to join War Dogs and said that assault232 and me were a package deal but neither of us were heavy golders? A message you read, but never responded to, and then we both put in formal requests to join, which were declined. Now I am in the top 10 across the board, and assault232 is top 25.

Oh, but wait it gets better. See assault knew some other players of a little alliance called T.B.D and shortly after BI accepted our applications to join he put them in touch with the leadership of BI, and soon after that, a pact was made.

Here take your beer back I ain't your friend LOL but good come back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15947

@Ankitshah86

Maul the best!!!

WD has one player... ANK! And i can buy his house, rep his wife in the divorce and then raise his kids.

Ank's alliance does not work as a team. they play on their own. They spam (like trash players) and take sims then brag like (trash players) AD must be there....?

Also with this... They have no game plan, only one leader (ANK) who if gets pissed will ghost and dissolve alliance. Which i could do (honestly right now).

However i'd like to rub it in his face when Maul wins AGAIN! Again Maul the best!

Ank, like i said.... Maul here.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

na na a boo boo. i have more gold than you do!

DeletedUser16017

HOOOOO Ankiwhatever just went in............................................... That's all i got, you seem like a decent player. Except your timing on your guys CS attempt on me was god awful

The anti timer just kills you sometimes. Part of the game. If it weren't for the anti timer, there wouldn't be fun anyways mate.
Although I would never be off by over 9s mate unless I jumped in the last min.
Cheers !!!

DeletedUser16017

@Ankitshah86

Maul the best!!!

WD has one player... ANK! And i can buy his house, rep his wife in the divorce and then raise his kids.

Ank's alliance does not work as a team. they play on their own. They spam (like trash players) and take sims then brag like (trash players) AD must be there....?

Also with this... They have no game plan, only one leader (ANK) who if gets pissed will ghost and dissolve alliance. Which i could do (honestly right now).

However i'd like to rub it in his face when Maul wins AGAIN! Again Maul the best!

MAUL WINS AGAIN.
I see what you have done on Dyme. LOL.
As I said you are a joke.

All I would say is grow some b's in the right place, stop Hugging the server and come up and fight.
Btw, the 3rd player I attacked, ghosted last night.

Oh as far as buying all that, a 5 year old is more mature than you. I'm not even gonna bother commenting on that.
Anyways always good to dream big.

Maul, you need to use some vag cream. That infection is affecting you.

DeletedUser16017

Hey
This is my first US server. I wouldn't have known what kinda player you are. I try to go by history of a player. We have had players with tall claims and turned out to be another Maul. Kicked them out.
All I can say is, sorry, it is our loss mate.
BI accepts d,cks like Maul but then accepts you too. Always a hit or a miss.

Glad you mentioned your pact with TBD. Not new to me but Maul doesn't seem to know of this. He is such a clown.

Cheers mate.

DeletedUser15190

@Ankitshah86

Maul the best!!!

don't you dare mention the great mastah AD again.

DeletedUser16016

Ummmmm I am getting infractions for swearing when I haven't even swore what up with that!?!?

DeletedUser5524

I said a bad word and got in trouble too :( I think it was an insinuation of a swear that you got in trouble for.

DeletedUser16028

So mr Antique, all u are sayin is that PACTING IS WRONG... :eek:

And u call others joke. This sentence of yours is a joke! The right pact makes a lot of difference and shows the diplomacy power.

U never had any pacts huh :/ no further comments

DeletedUser8159

Once again, its time for Dub's Top 12 Quick Assessment of the worlds top alliances...

1. War Dogs, still #1
2. Bad Intentions, Trying to be #1
3. T.B.D, When? Were still waiting...
4. Mayhem, name doesnt suit them that all...Cuddles seems more fitting
5. D M L, HAHAHAHAHAHA
6. Good Intentions needs to merge into BI
7. Multum in Parvo, looking good
8. SPQR, still around? WOW
9. Chaotic Animals, About to get neutered by WD and BI
10. Joker's WIld, Need an Ace up there sleeve or something
11. SPQR PVR, REALLY & WHY??
12. Ghost Division, name speaks for itself lol