Top 12

DeletedUser13931

Its true no one likes being attacked and my position in MIP was extremely distant from the ROO front lines. Jumping to ROO put me right back in the middle of all of the reds so my choice was done to make fighting easier with the expectation to actually start getting attacked once again. I had applied to ROO before I joined MIP and I had told Kyisland that I had. Location wise it makes so much more sense for me to be here because there are a plentiful amount of targets I can go after without relocating. They turned me down because of an agreement with MIP which was then immediately violated. I don't like shady shit and I play this game for fun, not to be a pawn or a political piece. My decision was not to run but rather fight and fight I have done.

Most of the fighting in general has been through exWD members in MIP and all of my takes since I left you all have been MIP cities not exWD. So if you are accusing me of going after only exWD you are mistaken.

I have gotten fighter of the day twice since I left and supporter thrice. So if you are saying I am taking the easy way out you are clearly mistaken unless you are saying your own alliance is no threat.

I like you man, you have always been a good team mate and are one of the only MIP members who even plays for the team so please do not think my jabs are directed at you. The alliance as a whole is very selfish and the majority of the players and leaders are two faced and play for themselves. This is not my type of alliance. I have not jumped boats like this before ever in my career so I understand the hostility.

This is true, Zeeker has always gone down with the ship before. This world, he finally tried a different strategy.

DeletedUser15630

U really havent commented on anything here. Here it goes have nothing bad to say about anyone its a game and war game at that. So jumping ship I dont see it that way most went to were the world wouldnt die early like most US worlds. I am sitting here from a hospital bed waiting so got bired so went to forum lol. anyways no desrespect for bawla zeeker or chev like i said wasnt like they was sping then jumped ship at World Wonder time or anything like that.Attacks Harbor Checks Cses its all part of the game that why we are here right? Now I was with roo they are agood group I left because of location didnt seem smart to sit far from their ocean specially as a defender. So was either MIP or Ghost out. So I am sticking out where I am. Again its not jumping ship its making world more exciting. Anyways good game and good night
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser10975

U really havent commented on anything here. Here it goes have nothing bad to say about anyone its a game and war game at that. So jumping ship I dont see it that way most went to were the world wouldnt die early like most US worlds. I am sitting here from a hospital bed waiting so got bired so went to forum lol. anyways no desrespect for bawla zeeker or chev like i said wasnt like they was sping then jumped ship at World Wonder time or anything like that.Attacks Harbor Checks Cses its all part of the game that why we are here right? Now I was with roo they are agood group I left because of location didnt seem smart to sit far from their ocean specially as a defender. So was either MIP or Ghost out. So I am sticking out where I am. Again its not jumping ship its making world more exciting. Anyways good game and good night

Bro how you going to be #10 in points and #43 in bp?

Ghost, get better but when you return i fear it will be only you and a few others who are not cowardice and run when the tough gets going... I have led on almost every world i been on and been in tougher spots but never still Number 1 and folding like bricks. I literally can still see 3 ways too turn it around. JCOO is still out there ask him too lead, LOL (right Jcoo)

Party 1234, great job on hitting MIP and Outcast and now P.i.t.a Hopefully this new alliance will show some backbone..

DeletedUser5524

1 Reign of Osiris - Swim
2 Multum in Parvo - Float
3 Reign of Osiris 2 - Merge
4 P.I.T.A - Sink
5 Multum in Parvo II - Merge/Sink
6 Prussia - Sink
7 Bloodbath Reborn - Float
8 Wolverines - Sink
9 ROMA. - Sink
10 Ex Cinere - Sink

That is all

DeletedUser10975

Do you choose to not take cities, because you prefer to found them? Do build exclusively Light Ships?

Come on down to PITA!

DeletedUser16194

Do you choose to not take cities, because you prefer to found them? Do build exclusively Light Ships?

Come on down to PITA!

Hey Party, I think this should go in the trash talk section, it’s the closest you’ve gotten to it. But anyways, you seem kinda bitter, that’s cute.

DeletedUser16164

1 Reign of Osiris - Swim
2 Multum in Parvo - Float
3 Reign of Osiris 2 - Merge
4 P.I.T.A - Sink
5 Multum in Parvo II - Merge/Sink
6 Prussia - Sink
7 Bloodbath Reborn - Float
8 Wolverines - Sink
9 ROMA. - Sink
10 Ex Cinere - Sink

That is all

Boy.... I better trust him... he has been in most of these! Wonder what color his flag will be next week? Probably where ever the grass seems greener...

DeletedUser5524

Boy.... I better trust him... he has been in most of these! Wonder what color his flag will be next week? Probably where ever the grass seems greener...

One* :)

Gotta say though, that's some impressive BP friend. Truly PITA's finest warrior right here. Loving those conquests as well, i'll be waiting for you to take your next handoff before replying. Try to not lose another city to the dead alliance Prussia again in the meanwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16164

One* :)

Gotta say though, that's some impressive BP friend. Truly PITA's finest warrior right here. Loving those conquests as well, i'll be waiting for you to take your next handoff before replying. Try to not lose another city to the dead alliance Prussia again in the meanwhile.

BP comment:
Wow thanks for the compliment about my BP, although, I am not P.I.T.A's finest warrior by a long shot!! And it would be a rather humbling backhanded compliment.... However, to consider that since the 25th (the day PITA started) I couldn't out-gain your MASSIVE 137,308 attacking BP... my measly 91,963 simply doesn't hold a candle to your gain
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif
. Like I said, it would be humbling, and would be a valid point - only when you consider your 86 cities to my 26... That puts your City to Bp Ratio at 1/1597-ish. During the same period of time my City to Bp Ratio is 1/3537-ish almost DOUBLE yours.... someone comes out looking a little silly for bringing the stats up
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Yes I am quite young to this world, just over 8 weeks - And was unlucky with my placement in an ocean with no fighting... Sometimes a person just gets to the dance late... Maybe start the insult trains there??
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

A closer look at the just the ABP is even more laughable!!
86,998 (86 cities 1/1012 Attack)
75,709 (26 cities 1/2912 Attack) nearing triple...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Conquest comment:
OH, HERE WE GO!! While most understand the term "handoff" to be between 2 active players - I do imagine it would have taken some more digging through the stats to find that they were inactive players that needed cleaning up. As we are all aware Prussia's was not run well enough to even boot inactives before eating - drastically decreasing efficiency... - and painting a picture of handoffs. To be a team guy sometimes slows the individual growth (a lesson some seem to miss).
Odd, at minimum 28 of your cities have been, by your definition "handoffs".... not only is that more cities than I currently have (!!!) it is also over 1/3 of your cities (!!!). Again when the pot looks at the kettle, and puts it down - but shares the same characteristics - it is graceful humbling! And reveals much about the wisdom of the pot.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Lost City comment:
I do have to say, well played with the Prussia statement. I was a very small player at the time, in a bit of a relocation and they got me, plain and simple. 3am well timed and coordinated - I was not awkend to my alarm as my wife shut it off before I was able to hear them going off!!
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
As I said, they got me. No excuses, just improvements to be made. Sleeping with headphones, even in a night bonus world is still required...
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

Zeeker as a grepo vet and very skilled player I would simply expect better from you... This game waters down to a few core areas; BP gains, Conquests, Timing skills, City utilizations, and interpersonal social skills. You really tried hard to find the holes in my game... best of luck with that.

Even when we have the first four well in hand, but leave a wake of drama and allegiance changes those "crowns" are revealed for what they truly are... I guess for some this game is just about adding another crown... another "badge"...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
. There are always those that look at those and just can't turn down the tradition gained by winning a world.
It is truly disappointing to think that Al, and many other RoO founders will share in the same crown for this world - the work they have put in and negotiations they have pulled off - they truly have a stranglehold on this world.

Final Thoughts:
When times get tough, time attacks better - trust on your teammates more - scrape the BP where ever you can - clean internals if you must -
OR
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

Join war dogs when they were #1, Join MIP when they were #1, Join RoO when they were #1....
What will your next flag color be? You said it best.... whomever is currently "One* :)"
Funny that you constantly joined the #1 instead of them joining you... and then like clock work, implosion...
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Maybe RoO really is the best place for you with history as our guide... Who knows maybe Al will open a leadership spot for you there and the rest of world with have a fighting chance again? What'd you say Al??
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

Party
"Do you choose to not take cities, because you prefer to found them? Do build exclusively Light Ships?

Come on down to PITA!" Party1234

Dang, so close! Im exclusively Fire Ships... maybe next time.

p.s. hopefully the playful banter speeds this world up a little!!!