Top 12

DeletedUser15630

ROO and ROO 2 were overlooked at every turn and now Look.... Each Major battle against a top alliance we have come out on top.

BI and Good Intentions (gone) War Dogs (gone, merged with MIP, Prussia and ROO & 2), and now MIP . Got too be honest its pretty sweet.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
issue is wasnt becuase of roo most reason was internal issues otherwise most would still be fighting

DeletedUser2684

I remember when you were talking trash about me in your alliance discord, said I was useless and trash. Two days later you were begging for help to break the siege on your city I was taking <3 I am irrelevant trash, but even so, what does that make you then?

Lol Zeeker So what if I had said you were useless trash I also said that inviting you would be a big mistake and you showed both to be true....You are nothing but a drama queen that's useless trash in my books and let's be clear here the only way you were able to take my city was with support from Ank and look how you treated him. The same way you treated MIP members when they were helping you so now everybody's trash talking you in discord because they know what kind of player you are so don't get upset when you know it's true.

DeletedUser5524

Lol Zeeker So what if I had said you were useless trash I also said that inviting you would be a big mistake and you showed both to be true....You are nothing but a drama queen that's useless trash in my books and let's be clear here the only way you were able to take my city was with support from Ank and look how you treated him. The same way you treated MIP members when they were helping you so now everybody's trash talking you in discord because they know what kind of player you are so don't get upset when you know it's true.

WRONG. Ank didn't support until my support had already killed your feeble snipe attempt and even then Kyisland did all the heavy lifting. Call me what you like, don't bother me. I know what I am and good allies will know me for what I am as well. I was helping MIP with my crew and not so much the other way around. They can talk all they want, they seem good at that. They should get a bit better at responding to alarms though otherwise they won't be around to talk much longer.

Riko why the anger ? How is the Prussian war front going ? Bc the real war all i see is cities being taken without much resistance and not just in our area of control...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser16016

Still a long ways too go and nothing is for certain.. Grep can change on a dime, every world i been on the politics vary and are un flux month to month.
And ghost all i was saying is we were never looked at as a threat always underestimated..
I for one never underestimate my opponents, although I do speak a lot of banter lol but it's not wise to EVER underestimate anyone. This game can and will change in a split second. As for the agreement to not attack me while I recover some from this accident I had I appreciate you and MOST of your alliance for holding true to this agreement. Some however I guess don't understand the agreement because they attack and ping me regularly and yes Bawla I am talking about you

Bawla

Citizen
You whining about 1 single ping. I was doing random HCs and saw that one my attacks were heading to your city, so I recalled immediately.

Else, I never pinged you.

DeletedUser2684

Another day... Another siege break... Where is Riko? Oh losing cities to Prussia, mb
Lol Zeeker wrong again eh? you seem to have an answer for everything when you should be ashamed of yourself because you couldn't hack it against RoO.....losing cities is apart of the game you don't see me jumping from alliances or whining about it when it happens now do you? and if you didn't care so much what ppl say about you why would you say anything about it in the first place o_O

I

DeletedUser5524

Lol Zeeker wrong again eh? you seem to have an answer for everything when you should be ashamed of yourself because you couldn't hack it against RoO.....losing cities is apart of the game you don't see me jumping from alliances or whining about it when it happens now do you? and if you didn't care so much what ppl say about you why would you say anything about it in the first place o_O

I
I do have an answer for everything and a lot of the time I tend to be right ^.^ Sniping and defending yourself is also part of the game, you should learn how to do it sometime. You should learn team play and how to work as a unit and you won't have to worry about people jumping alliances or getting demoralized. Take some notes from RoO will ya? I don't care but I like to talk ;)

DeletedUser11817

Zeeker I have played with you on other worlds. But I see more and more players today jumping ship. There is a mentality of sim to win.

No one likes to be attacked, no one likes to lose cities. It really blows me away. I enjoy the thrill of sniping CSs.

You say team work yet the funny part is most of the attacking has been from ex WD players. Really wish you all stuck together rather than let one player sink you all. But here comes that mentality again of oh no my easy win is in jeopardy I need to jump ship/quit and find that alliance that I can put in minimum effort.

The days of hard fought worlds ended long ago. The player base is weaker (us anyway) and no one wants to fight it out. Maybe with the new end world things might be different but we shall see.

Sorry for the rant :)

DeletedUser5524

Zeeker I have played with you on other worlds. But I see more and more players today jumping ship. There is a mentality of sim to win.

No one likes to be attacked, no one likes to lose cities. It really blows me away. I enjoy the thrill of sniping CSs.

You say team work yet the funny part is most of the attacking has been from ex WD players. Really wish you all stuck together rather than let one player sink you all. But here comes that mentality again of oh no my easy win is in jeopardy I need to jump ship/quit and find that alliance that I can put in minimum effort.

The days of hard fought worlds ended long ago. The player base is weaker (us anyway) and no one wants to fight it out. Maybe with the new end world things might be different but we shall see.

Sorry for the rant :)

Its true no one likes being attacked and my position in MIP was extremely distant from the ROO front lines. Jumping to ROO put me right back in the middle of all of the reds so my choice was done to make fighting easier with the expectation to actually start getting attacked once again. I had applied to ROO before I joined MIP and I had told Kyisland that I had. Location wise it makes so much more sense for me to be here because there are a plentiful amount of targets I can go after without relocating. They turned me down because of an agreement with MIP which was then immediately violated. I don't like shady shit and I play this game for fun, not to be a pawn or a political piece. My decision was not to run but rather fight and fight I have done.

Most of the fighting in general has been through exWD members in MIP and all of my takes since I left you all have been MIP cities not exWD. So if you are accusing me of going after only exWD you are mistaken.

I have gotten fighter of the day twice since I left and supporter thrice. So if you are saying I am taking the easy way out you are clearly mistaken unless you are saying your own alliance is no threat.

I like you man, you have always been a good team mate and are one of the only MIP members who even plays for the team so please do not think my jabs are directed at you. The alliance as a whole is very selfish and the majority of the players and leaders are two faced and play for themselves. This is not my type of alliance. I have not jumped boats like this before ever in my career so I understand the hostility.

I have never played with zeek but always respected him we would banter time to time in forums and enemies never teammates. I know his latest decision was hard but the Reasons he laid out here and too me, has nothing to do with being an alliance jumper or anything its just a decision for him and how he plays.
ROO and ROO 2 is more his style, how do i know well bc we basically look for the same things.
Teamwork and working as one will beat any alliance even ones bigger then you.

DeletedUser16104

It doesn't hurt that our entire alliance thinks they are a bunch of comedians (who should definitely keep their day jobs)

Teamwork and fun....not so serious, but still serious enough to get the job done!