Top 12

DeletedUser3297

Nice attacks well after the siege was done, that was some grade A planning good job WD

DeletedUser16016

1)War Dogs/SINK Clearly turning into an MRA After sending out Mass Mail to other Alliances seeking help lol merging with MW was a huge Mistake in my opinion. Since MIP has shifted more focus towards them it is getting embarrassing fast.
2) MIP/SWIM Got some key players back at the right time and have started pushing back against War Dogs taking FAR MORE than losing right now. Looking for them to take the world in the end.
3)RoO/FLOAT DECENT alliance at the top but like all have issues with INACTIVES from middle to bottom look for them to keep pressure on WD but without MIP help would likely sink fast.
4)PRUSSIA/SINK Thought they were doing good against MIP then MIP shifted more focus on them and it's getting ugly for them very quickly. 1 player in MIP is dominating them right now and hate to see when other aggressive fighters shift towards them as well. Will not be good on them.
5)OUTCAST/FLOAT Kind of an unknown that has grown in a distant ocean but are doing well against PRUSSIA I look for them to be in the top 4 after PRUSSIA gets destroyed by MIP.
6/12 MEH SINKING

DeletedUser5524

1)War Dogs/SINK Clearly turning into an MRA After sending out Mass Mail to other Alliances seeking help lol merging with MW was a huge Mistake in my opinion. Since MIP has shifted more focus towards them it is getting embarrassing fast.
2) MIP/SWIM Got some key players back at the right time and have started pushing back against War Dogs taking FAR MORE than losing right now. Looking for them to take the world in the end.
3)RoO/FLOAT DECENT alliance at the top but like all have issues with INACTIVES from middle to bottom look for them to keep pressure on WD but without MIP help would likely sink fast.
4)PRUSSIA/SINK Thought they were doing good against MIP then MIP shifted more focus on them and it's getting ugly for them very quickly. 1 player in MIP is dominating them right now and hate to see when other aggressive fighters shift towards them as well. Will not be good on them.
5)OUTCAST/FLOAT Kind of an unknown that has grown in a distant ocean but are doing well against PRUSSIA I look for them to be in the top 4 after PRUSSIA gets destroyed by MIP.
6/12 MEH SINKING

What about the fact that MIP just lost like 7 cities today and has several more still in siege :X YIKES!

Friendly reminder, war score is still
War Dogs: 456
MIP and Friends: 148

Realistic top 12 at this point would look something like this

WD - Swim to wonders
MIP - Swim to wonders
Chaotic and friends - merge into whoever or ghost when they get sieged like many of those who remain already have
ROO - Float to wonders
Everyone else - irrelevant

And we conclude this message with a friendly reminder to check your alarms because many MIP seem to have had issues with them today <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16104

6/12 MEH SINKING

Now I like MIP and have a lot of people there I talk to frequently and respect. But come on now, without MIP's help? We are too far from each other to really help each other. Everything we have done, we did on our own.

I'd like to add, don't let stuff like this take away from the real objective at hand.

DeletedUser5524

Now I like MIP and have a lot of people there I talk to frequently and respect. But come on now, without MIP's help? We are too far from each other to really help each other. Everything we have done, we did on our own.

I'd like to add, don't let stuff like this take away from the real objective at hand.
I wouldn't take it personal. He is a bit blind from those predictions. ROO is putting up a good fighting and playing the game clean. Respect. If I had to choose between you and MIP winning I would choose ROO any day. Stuck it out this entire world and even though you think we had a spy and complained about that you have relatively let the fighting do the talking. MIP on the other hand...

DeletedUser3297

I wouldn't take it personal. He is a bit blind from those predictions. ROO is putting up a good fighting and playing the game clean. Respect. If I had to choose between you and MIP winning I would choose ROO any day. Stuck it out this entire world and even though you think we had a spy and complained about that you have relatively let the fighting do the talking. MIP on the other hand...
LOL just LOL

DeletedUser16016

What about the fact that MIP just lost like 7 cities today and has several more still in siege :X YIKES!

Friendly reminder, war score is still
War Dogs: 456
MIP and Friends: 148

Realistic top 12 at this point would look something like this

WD - Swim to wonders
MIP - Swim to wonders
Chaotic and friends - merge into whoever or ghost when they get sieged like many of those who remain already have
ROO - Float to wonders
Everyone else - irrelevant

And we conclude this message with a friendly reminder to check your alarms because many MIP seem to have had issues with them today <3
Really!?!?!? I know you ain't talking bud come on bragging about taking from folks that don't post? Pfffft why you think they get kicked? No us on the other hand smack y'all's new active people around constantly. MW folks? Are y'all serious? Was losing to us 96/15 and y'all took them in and still get stomped!.hmmm also look at just MIP vs WD y'all are getting it handed to you and it's just starting. All the crying y'all do about spam attacks this blah blah blah. Y'all seriously don't stand an ACTUAL chance. Besides like I said it SHOWED FEAR when your alliance MM the whole server trying to poach players from other alliance. Y'ALL ARE SINKING

DeletedUser16016

It's ok this TOP 12 was meant to be a joke to anger WD and my my did it work LMFAO I respect RoO whole heartedly and we got this in the bag BOTH OF US

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16016

Well see :) Going VM again to fail on the new EN world soon?
I only hit VM so I could take care of a very sick wife if you absolutely must know. Going through multiple surgeries was something that I couldn't stop but to hit VM to take care of or else it would be a whole lot worse on y'all

DeletedUser15249

I only hit VM so I could take care of a very sick wife if you absolutely must know. Going through multiple surgeries was something that I couldn't stop but to hit VM to take care of or else it would be a whole lot worse on y'all
And yet you still found time to come here and, as you say, anger War Dogs. That shows true dedication. Slightly misplaced dedication, however.

DeletedUser5524

Apologies about your wife, wishing her a speedy recovery.

DeletedUser16016

And yet you still found time to come here and, as you say, anger War Dogs. That shows true dedication. Slightly misplaced dedication, however.
Um I already back came back like 2 weeks ago pay attention please I hope things don't go to fast for you

DeletedUser16016

Maybe she is saying you are a nonfactor ;)
Lmfao if I am a non factor why have I climbed from 145 in ABP back into the top 30 in just under 2 weeks and Ave doubled in cities in the same span boy major non factor I am.

DeletedUser16154

Hello peeps .. WD is now WD + BI + MW not just WD. its a MRA.

Added Mountain jumpers recently who do long jumping from 55 to 44 to 54 to 55 lmao.

DeletedUser16016

Added Mountain jumpers recently who do long jumping from 55 to 44 to 54 to 55 lmao.
Then cry when the get "spammed" and in actuality it's just regular attacks. SO TECHNICALLY they are CRYING MOUTAIN JUMPERS

DeletedUser5524

Oh boy we picked up some of the top players from some alliances we killed.. At least we didn't ally and recruit Chaotic's LMAO

Plus why are you talking? You have had a coalition of like 6 alliances against us for the longest time. By no means is this a complaint because its just more targets haha. But still point stands.