Top 12

DeletedUser16016

1 War Dogs - Swim - My alliance so I won't say much-Nothing really changed here from last time

2 Multum in Parvo - Float - Changing things up a bit from a swim to a float from last time. Some top guns have gone VM and they may be burning themselves out by helping BI. Would like to see how things change in the coming months.

3 Bad Intentions - Sink - Losing cities, losing players, and would honestly say they are more of a hazard to MIP at this point then an ally. Still have some decent players who may be able to make something happen but as of now sink.

4 Reign of Osiris - Float - Going to change this to a float. Losing to WD but hasn't had much of a battle yet. Beating up on BI and all other wars though so they may have some fight in them :)

5 MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - Sink - Players don't have alarms and if they do they just don't know how to play. The servers food, sinking fast. Only thing keeping them afloat is the mass recruitment

6 Chaotic Animals - Sink - Still sinking but at a faster rate then before

7-12 - Nothing changed and nothing really matters with these guys.
Don't worry @Zeeker348 I'm back lol all is well again bruh! MIP will rise to the top. I do like your top 12's though seriously. And as for MW your earlier prediction was spot on. They are being BRUTALLY MURDERED by us in MIP. Glad to be back in here with all of you friend or fo it has been a long long 42 days.

DeletedUser16016

Also, when the mass ban went out some people whined about it then left the world others stuck it out. Do not count out MIP in this world because it is far from over. This IMHO will come down to WD vs MIP and it is going to be a bloody fight to the death. I will not predict the outcome however as a member of MIP I have bias

DeletedUser5524

Also, when the mass ban went out some people whined about it then left the world others stuck it out. Do not count out MIP in this world because it is far from over. This IMHO will come down to WD vs MIP and it is going to be a bloody fight to the death. I will not predict the outcome however as a member of MIP I have bias
Welcome back and thanks for the kind words :) Going to be fun seeing MIP getting the ball rolling again, guess world isn't dead yet xD

DeletedUser15190

Welcome back and thanks for the kind words :) Going to be fun seeing MIP getting the ball rolling again, guess world isn't dead yet xD

someone is back as well... lets see how many cities doggies lose in 54...

p.s. a shout out wick fish and his great spam skillset, my alarm is off and spamming me is useless, i will tho spam everyone i share island or are within 1hr cs tt, gl doggies

DeletedUser5524

someone is back as well... lets see how many cities doggies lose in 54...

p.s. a shout out wick fish and his great spam skillset, my alarm is off and spamming me is useless, i will tho spam everyone i share island or are within 1hr cs tt, gl doggies
Enthralling gameplay!

DeletedUser5524

just a pay back of sorts
For what, you went vm and left before we were even relevant in your area haha Grieifing for no reason is a dick move. We were and are the better alliance, your four cannot take us even combined. Only time you make gains is when players quit so call that a victory if you will. No real reason for "pay back", I would call it trolling because mad..

DeletedUser15190

For what, you went vm and left before we were even relevant in your area haha Grieifing for no reason is a dick move. We were and are the better alliance, your four cannot take us even combined. Only time you make gains is when players quit so call that a victory if you will. No real reason for "pay back", I would call it trolling because mad..

first of all you dont know why i came back nor what im gonna do nor i didnt say payback is for me... and second who says that you wont bleed cities now that im back in your backyard ?
starting in 1-3 days im gonna take a city from your guys a day.

DeletedUser5524

first of all you dont know why i came back nor what im gonna do nor i didnt say payback is for me... and second who says that you wont bleed cities now that im back in your backyard ?
starting in 1-3 days im gonna take a city from your guys a day.
I'm saying regardless who the payback is for its just salty bs. There is literally nothing "payback" worthy that happened this server. We'll see as time goes I guess :D

DeletedUser15190

I'm saying regardless who the payback is for its just salty bs. There is literally nothing "payback" worthy that happened this server. We'll see as time goes I guess :D

seeing you are on my island you should be a bit more careful ;)
besides... app alarm will start breaking any day now..
sleep? there wont be any if you don't want want to wake up in siege :p

DeletedUser5524

seeing you are on my island you should be a bit more careful ;)
besides... app alarm will start breaking any day now..
sleep? there wont be any if you don't want want to wake up in siege :p
I just took that city knowing you are on the island. I've had worse so no worries.

DeletedUser5524

Can't wait to see you give up again like every world I have seen you in <3

DeletedUser16016

Thanks for the welcome back!!! Don't worry this world is far from dead there is a whole lot of fighting to go and we are coming for yall