Top 12

DeletedUser16016

8Jnngcv.jpg

plus this..

TdNjNQn.jpg
That is too funny bruh!!!! And as I recall someone saying on here that we need to take a city from BI....well why do that when these are like taking ghost cities basically....or better yet it is almost like founding a city it's just bigger lol

DeletedUser3297

Lol it hurts seeing my boys on that second list, but they were a little too complacent, Im hopeful this will teach them to be a little more aggressive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16016

MOUNTAIN WARRIORS had to shift oceans early, time will show our worth in the next month.
So it's been a MONTH??? How about now?? Where y'all at BRUH??? Need some resources for all those troops???

DeletedUser4601

HAHAHAHAHAAH--M I P is the best player on our team--needed a slot, Thank You

DeletedUser4601

So true---was a great effort, have you thanked the egg for all those myths!!!!!

DeletedUser16016

So true---was a great effort, have you thanked the egg for all those myths!!!!!
Oh absolutely......Also thanked it for all the BP, resourses, and favor I got from you today lol so building alot more!! Face it mate YOU DON'T KNOW DA WAE

DeletedUser16016

most?
do i need to post every attack report here? :)

P.S your buddy petvic is worse than you, he uses walls, do you know how long will that keep him safe when we start focusing on you guys in 44? :rolleyes:
Go ahead and post em bruh LOL

DeletedUser3297

To be used on Mountain Warrior cities when this event is over right :)

DeletedUser3297

Yup, only really need to deal with the flys that bug us and then DML will fade into history

DeletedUser8847

P3's kinda quick Top 12 predictions

1. War Dogs - Swim
Pushing forward with no signs of slowing down.

2. Bad Intentions - Float
Doing ok for now, trying to deal with getting things together and saving their allies. This merge with TBD could be the rise of them or the great fall so they float for now.

3. Mayhem - Sink
At least they can take cities from little alliances right?

4. Multum in Parvo - Swim
Cocky but can back it up. Tearing alliances apart with ease.

5. SPQR - Float?
Not very good but somehow alive. Maybe with all the alliances crashing they will swoop up some talent and make it a little farther.

6. Reign of Osiris - Swim
Haven't been here long and already #6 and second in their ocean. A lot of activity and talent. No fear from the start. For right now it looks like they are on a motorboat.

7. Chaotic Animals - Float
Getting hurt by War Dogs but if they can pull through and stand their ground they'll be in it for sure.

8. Ghost Division - Swim
Good chance at taking their ocean. Could get the talent from Mayhem after they fall but they need to push harder for it.

9. D M L - Sink
Yikes... need I say more?

10. Evil Intentions - See #2

11. SPQR I - See #5

12. MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - Sink
Large bark but no bite whatsoever. With little skill and War Dogs on them, they are done.