Top 12

DeletedUser8159

I would expect to, see a few more active here soon from lindos. Fight Club got completely destroyed there strategically and are now mass ghosting.
hmmmm, interesting....are you one of these that ghosted? I see you are in 55, you may end up ghosting again, fyi

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Well Grepointel certainly doesn't show that... They are actually just under 700,000 points from first place and are in second place. That is pretty good in my books against heavy golders.

DeletedUser12137

Well I am here to trade gold. I was just posting here, with what I see as a truth. Fight Club are quitting that world it seems. They have had a few difficult issurs to deal with, which my team have been respectful of. I will not post here again on this matter as it is not that relevant to this world. Happy hunting[

Ps I do not ghost, not ever.

DeletedUser14648

Well Grepointel certainly doesn't show that... They are actually just under 700,000 points from first place and are in second place. That is pretty good in my books against heavy golders.
Grepointel hasn't updated yet. Their alliance was dissolved by leadership. And matching sizes with another team isn't all that great when you're spread over 12 oceans and they're cored into 3. Also, their top players spent more gold collectively than the opposition, mostly on OG and events though instead of siegebreaking OLU. They lost outright.

DeletedUser13931

Now, now, this is not Lindos so let the Children of the Corn aka Fight Club enjoy their time on this server.

DeletedUser13931

Depends Khennick on how delusional you are. How many do you presume I have while in the thralls of your delusions as to why you all failed? Make it good, we all like storytime on the externals.

Remember, need to really sell the pain and suffering of your incompetent alliance given your complete ability to not fight. So please, humor me with the amount of mods that are Jcoo fanclub members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

waiting.jpg

DeletedUser8159

ok, top 12...no stats...only short comments by Dub
wysmiewacz.gif

Last post was monday, 4 days ago...lets see how things changed
1 Bunny Killers = Reminds me Elmer Fudd
2 THE GANG = Wanna-be MRA; "A" for effort guys
3 Order 66 = ...Steady Chillin'
4 Fracture = TRUE MRA
5 Children of the Corn = doin' ther thang for a hot min
6 Hurricane of Jokers = A storm of laughs
7 Gladiator Bunnies = Elmer Fudd's ACD aka Rover
8 The Legion = Down another rank
9 Jedi Mind Trick = Not much of a trick
10 MOB-INC = got rid of the "1" at the end, and slowly growing
11 Fracture II = MRA part 2
12 Hurricane of Jokers. = seriously? lol

27 Independent = OUCH!!!

<>Dub

DeletedUser15585

ok, top 12...no stats...only short comments by Dub
wysmiewacz.gif

Last post was monday, 4 days ago...lets see how things changed
1 Bunny Killers = Reminds me Elmer Fudd
2 THE GANG = Wanna-be MRA; "A" for effort guys
3 Order 66 = ...Steady Chillin'
4 Fracture = TRUE MRA
5 Children of the Corn = doin' ther thang for a hot min
6 Hurricane of Jokers = A storm of laughs
7 Gladiator Bunnies = Elmer Fudd's ACD aka Rover
8 The Legion = Down another rank
9 Jedi Mind Trick = Not much of a trick
10 MOB-INC = got rid of the "1" at the end, and slowly growing
11 Fracture II = MRA part 2
12 Hurricane of Jokers. = seriously? lol

27 Independent = OUCH!!!

<>Dub

1 Bunny Killers 560164 49 11432
2 THE GANG 477210 38 12558
3 Order 66 307311 48 6402
4 Fracture 286838 50 5737
5 Children of the Corn 286716 49 5851
6 Hurricane of Jokers 267908 50 5358
7 Gladiator Bunnies 248435 39 6370
8 The Legion 240077 42 5716
9 Jedi Mind Trick 189337 46 4116
10 MOB-INC 164769 41 4019
11 Fracture II 159215 50 3184
12 Hurricane of Jokers. 131641 34 3872

Just my Quick Total Points/cities and avg points per player add on

DeletedUser12242

That alliance BLACK SAiLS I've heard is pretty serious business

DeletedUser15649

It's that time again! Let's get a real, comprehensive Top 12! Same disclaimer as before: This is disregarding any NAP's, PACTS, or ENEMIES my alliance has. This is MY personal opinion based on simple facts. Do your best not to be offended, K? (;

1. Bunny Killers: Since the last time I made a Top 12, they have gone from number 2 to number 1. However, just like before, they have also maintained their maxed out alliance count. Looking at them (along with their sister alliance, Gladiator Bunnies) on the map, they have a heavy presence in 44, with a good a amount of players in 54. They have next to no presence in 55, with a few members here and there in 45. Their alliance average is second, only losing out against THE GANG. With TG hot on their tail point-wise, I give them a FLOAT, so long as they focus on their primary power in 44.
2. THE GANG: Of course, this is my alliance, so bias warning. We're pretty cool, I guess? I'd give us a solid SINK in the next few months, since we'll be facing the wrath of MOB INC.
3. Gladiator Bunnies: Second verse, same as the first. Don't pull a Fracture and get a third alliance, otherwise I will be VERY disappointed in you. A FLOAT to this seemingly-MRA like group. Very Independent of you all, truly.
4. Children of the Corn: They have maintained their number 4 slot since my last Top 12. They seem to be taking this world a bit more seriously, which spells disaster towards anyone who stands in their way. Sure, they have 49/50 players, but said players are all veterans of the game, and have played together in the past. Honestly, these guys have a lot of potential in this world. Giving Corn a solid SWIM.
5. Order 66: Guys, what happened to Dub? He was my external buddy! These guys are sitting pretty in ocean 45, with a pretty core around the eastern border. Regrettably, however, these guys have a sister alliance in Jedi Mind Trick, so they lost major respect points from me already. FLOAT
6. Fracture: Sigh... This'll be good. Fracture, the alliance with not 1, not 2, but 3 alliances under its name. Naturally, 50/50 players. These guys are hanging out in 44, and I guarantee they would SINK if Bunnies decided to take them seriously at all. I didn't realize that a group of players could be more MRA-ish than little ElFish, but I guess I was mistaken. Whoever this TomHolman guy is, I'd love to know. These guys will SINK sooner or later, let's hope for sooner, yeah?
7. Hurricane of Jokers: The name is very representative of this joke of an alliance to be honest. They have several CS attempts on TG, but have yet to take a city from us. Wanna go for another try, guys? My players are begging for the BP! These guys are sitting in ocean 54, with an admittedly okay core. However, they lose major respect points, since they have a second alliance under their name. They get props for trying against us though, so they can have a FLOAT for now.
8. The Legion: These guys have a pretty weak core in 55, which should be cause for concern for them. They haven't really DONE anything in this server of note, in my opinion. They're just kind of THERE. They have a second alliance, so goodbye respect points! For now, I'll give them a FLOAT for effort, with an eventual SINK due to the alliances around them.
9. Jedi Mind Trick: I won't waste effort writing about these guys, refer to Order 66. FLOAT
10. MOB-INC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hi Hulk, hows your war going? Not well? SINK.
11. The Storm Dragons: Nice core, around the rim, no apparent enemies that I know of. These guys are sitting pretty in a relatively peaceful area, Say hello to the first Rim alliance of note. I give these guys a semi-solid SWIM, so long as they continue outwards, and not inwards. Let's revisit them later, shall we?
12. Fracture II: HAHAHA no. SINK. Nothing more needs to be said.

In short, this world makes me disappointed. The only alliance in the Top 12 without a sister alliance is THE GANG, Corn, Mob (which, by the way, they used to), and Storm Dragons. Again, very disappointed. The bigger they are, the harder I laugh at them (;
I was honestly feeling pretty lazy when making this, so forgive my lack of elaboration. Take this as you will everyone (;

DeletedUser15703

First of all Dub had some IRL issues so he had to go

We miss him but meh...

Now to talk about THE GANG.......... You guys are obviously huggers lol (most big hitters are though)

You have a NAP with us, and you are allied to Children of the corn, Bunny killers and who knows who else you have green out there

I will admit you are good players, but seriously fight some more wars please.... Even if it's us, lets make this server interesting

DeletedUser9851

First of all Dub had some IRL issues so he had to go

We miss him but meh...

Now to talk about THE GANG.......... You guys are obviously huggers lol (most big hitters are though)

Lets-Be-Friends_o_93129.jpg

You have a NAP with us, and you are allied to Children of the corn, Bunny killers and who knows who else you have green out there

I will admit you are good players, but seriously fight some more wars please.... Even if it's us, lets make this server interesting

DeletedUser5074

Ahh, the topic of diplomacy. There are many great grep fighters that fail not because of skill, but because of diplomacy. See: Independent. They were an MRA yes, but they also had good players. They failed as an alliance because they picked a fight with everybody (besides the fact that ElFish was terrible).

We are just planning our wars carefully like you guys are probably are doing too. Last time I recall, pacts and NAPs are a two way street right? Don't call us out on hugging everyone when they want to hug us right back. Come pick a fight with us anytime, we accept all forms of BP....but it looks like you guys didn't want to, so maybe go ask your leadership instead of complaining here.

Take advantage of the opportunity to prepare for future wars...because they are coming. And when it comes, you'd better hope you don't look back to right now wishing you guys prepared better.

DeletedUser15703

Lol I'm saying we're ready now, and I am the leadership over here buddy

No need to get salty over a silly comment, take a joke

DeletedUser15649

I actually love hugs, they're third only to cuddling and kissing. Although, cuddling and kissing strangers is kind of weird, so... Let's all hug!