Top 12

DeletedUser15649

Obviously this is grossly preemptive, I just wanted to have this thread available for when it is necessary :)

DeletedUser14770

why is people playing this server ,, night time bonus is weak! join theebes and fight there where u actually can still be attacked

DeletedUser15086

better for me
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser14770

Its basicly a city builder ... but no fighting alliances can come to this server ... but no worries il head back to En then :) was funn while it lasted :)

DeletedUser15086

Its basicly a city builder ... but no fighting alliances can come to this server ... but no worries il head back to En then :) was funn while it lasted :)
Ofc they can :D but I don't think they have that patience to wait for buildings that much

DeletedUser14770

I hava a hard time seeing good attackers join a server where they can only attack at daytime :p
But yea speed doesent make it any fluffyer ur right

DeletedUser14770

They will loose twice as much ... but not my intention to clutter the forum in a world i am not even playing :) have a good server guys :)

DeletedUser6486

They can attack at any time. Will just lose more troops if they attack someone covered by Night Bonus.
Honestly, the night bonus give such a ridiculously huge bonus to the defender that they really can't attack during the night. If it was 25%, I could see some players deciding to sacrifice a few losses for the surprise, but with 100% it's completely absurd

DeletedUser15649

Honestly, the night bonus give such a ridiculously huge bonus to the defender that they really can't attack during the night. If it was 25%, I could see some players deciding to sacrifice a few losses for the surprise, but with 100% it's completely absurd
But, most people will time a CS to land seconds before it starts, so that THEY receive the night bonus. People will still attack at night (;

DeletedUser5074

First time I've wrote one of these...but in order to celebrate the first day post-BP (and because these forums are so dead), I will do a top 12. Note that some of the top alliances already have sister alliances, and I will count them as one

1. Independent I and II (1 and 4)
So the first alliance on the board is Independent...they have two maxed-out alliances situated mostly in southwest O54 and a lot of members scattered everywhere else. We'll also probably see a third sister sometime soon. They look like an MRA to me, and I doubt they will survive in the long run, and will break up once members realize numbers don't mean everything. I think with their numbers they will bite off more than they can chew. Sink
2. Trident Shield
Situated in O44, TS is another maxed out alliance sitting at 49/50 members. However, they do have a decent core that will help them out in the long run. Looks like they have competition in 44 with Smile(5) and I will wait to see how that turns out. Some of my alliance mates know people in TS, so for now, Float
3. Immortals
Typical boring starter alliance name, these guys are situated in northeast O45 and are also maxed out. They have Generators(10) to their southwest and it will be interesting how that ocean plays out as well. Based on undisclosed reports of a failed CQ attempt today, their planning was not the best and I was not impressed (besides the nice BP they gave me ;)). Sink
5. Smile
Based in O44, they sit to the north of Trident Shield and are furthest from the world's center. At 45/50 members, they have a few core islands strung together and I do not see any major threats besides TS. They are 6th in attackers as well so I don't any reason to believe they will fail anytime soon. Float
6. Children of the Corn
Finally some selective recruiting...these guys are the first alliance on the list to have less than 80% member capacity. Based on what I know, these are experienced guys that have played with each other in previous worlds. They are 5th in attackers and defenders with only 34 members, and has a very nice core in O55. It will be interesting though to see how they play out with the other alliances in 55. Swim
7. The Legion
Another alliance in O55. They share islands with Ashes to Ashes(8) and Mob-Inc(9), which will lead to some interesting conflict over control of northern 55. After one day off BP, these three alliances are neck and neck in points, attackers, and defenders. So far they seem to have good leadership, but anything is possible once CS's start flying around...Float
8. Ashes to Ashes
As previously mentioned, they are one of the few alliances trying to gain a foothold in O55. It is too early to tell who will come out on top, but they seem to have a good number of experienced members. Float
9. MOB-INC 1 and 2 (9 and 15)
While the previous two alliances have a good number of members, these guys are the opposite. A sister alliance already with a lot of members spread out in O55 and into O45. This does not bode well, especially being close to so many more tighter, more organized alliances. Sink
10. Generators
Located in O45, these guys have a nice core with Immortals to the northeast. Even as rank 10 in points, Generators are the 4th in attackers. That shows aggressiveness and I like alliances not afraid to pull the trigger. Immortals are #1 in defenders by a lot, so I think these guys have put in work against a much bigger foe. Swim
11. HAMMER DOWN
Located in O54, HD is still in BP but already has 43 members. They have Independent to the southwest and Hurricane of Jokers(12) to the east, but it will take a few more days before anything can be determined. For now, Float
12. Hurricane of Jokers
Also in O54, they seem to have a tighter core than HD and have a few experienced members that I recognize from older worlds. Again, it will take a few more days to really see how things play out since most are still in BP, so Float
Let the debates begin!

DeletedUser15649

First time I've wrote one of these...but in order to celebrate the first day post-BP (and because these forums are so dead), I will do a top 12. Note that some of the top alliances already have sister alliances, and I will count them as one

So the first alliance on the board is Independent...they have two maxed-out alliances situated mostly in southwest O54 and a lot of members scattered everywhere else. We'll also probably see a third sister sometime soon. They look like an MRA to me, and I doubt they will survive in the long run, and will break up once members realize numbers don't mean everything. I think with their numbers they will bite off more than they can chew. Sink
2. Trident Shield
Situated in O44, TS is another maxed out alliance sitting at 49/50 members. However, they do have a decent core that will help them out in the long run. Looks like they have competition in 44 with Smile(5) and I will wait to see how that turns out. Some of my alliance mates know people in TS, so for now, Float
3. Immortals
Typical boring starter alliance name, these guys are situated in northeast O45 and are also maxed out. They have Generators(10) to their southwest and it will be interesting how that ocean plays out as well. Based on undisclosed reports of a failed CQ attempt today, their planning was not the best and I was not impressed (besides the nice BP they gave me ;)). Sink
5. Smile
Based in O44, they sit to the north of Trident Shield and are furthest from the world's center. At 45/50 members, they have a few core islands strung together and I do not see any major threats besides TS. They are 6th in attackers as well so I don't any reason to believe they will fail anytime soon. Float
6. Children of the Corn
Finally some selective recruiting...these guys are the first alliance on the list to have less than 80% member capacity. Based on what I know, these are experienced guys that have played with each other in previous worlds. They are 5th in attackers and defenders with only 34 members, and has a very nice core in O55. It will be interesting though to see how they play out with the other alliances in 55. Swim
7. The Legion
Another alliance in O55. They share islands with Ashes to Ashes(8) and Mob-Inc(9), which will lead to some interesting conflict over control of northern 55. After one day off BP, these three alliances are neck and neck in points, attackers, and defenders. So far they seem to have good leadership, but anything is possible once CS's start flying around...Float
8. Ashes to Ashes
As previously mentioned, they are one of the few alliances trying to gain a foothold in O55. It is too early to tell who will come out on top, but they seem to have a good number of experienced members. Float
9. MOB-INC 1 and 2 (9 and 15)
While the previous two alliances have a good number of members, these guys are the opposite. A sister alliance already with a lot of members spread out in O55 and into O45. This does not bode well, especially being close to so many more tighter, more organized alliances. Sink
10. Generators
Located in O45, these guys have a nice core with Immortals to the northeast. Even as rank 10 in points, Generators are the 4th in attackers. That shows aggressiveness and I like alliances not afraid to pull the trigger. Immortals are #1 in defenders by a lot, so I think these guys have put in work against a much bigger foe. Swim
11. HAMMER DOWN
Located in O54, HD is still in BP but already has 43 members. They have Independent to the southwest and Hurricane of Jokers(12) to the east, but it will take a few more days before anything can be determined. For now, Float
12. Hurricane of Jokers
Also in O54, they seem to have a tighter core than HD and have a few experienced members that I recognize from older worlds. Again, it will take a few more days to really see how things play out since most are still in BP, so Float
Let the debates begin!

All I know is, THE GANG is going to sink in a month :p

DeletedUser5074

Forgot about THE GANG!! Rank 20, yet the second highest average behind you're #1 MRA Independent. S/O to Immortals for getting our first CS on our wall and pushing us to #4 defenders

DeletedUser15649

Forgot about THE GANG!! Rank 20, yet the second highest average behind you're #1 MRA Independent. S/O to Immortals for getting our first CS on our wall and pushing us to #4 defenders
Oh, I thought alliance points were all that mattered? Who cares about the averages, or the alliance attacker/defender points.

DeletedUser15695

MRA Lol.. we will see about that. We will be here for a while mate. Trust me!

DeletedUser5074

What do you call an alliance that has 48/50 members in both the main and the sister before BP was even over? I think that can be classified as an MRA :D

DeletedUser15649

I do believe they'll be here for awhile, since they'll probably start an alliance coalition that holds hands and walks to the finish line together...

DeletedUser15695

we will not start any coalitions with nobody! More than that, I know that some of your guys, wanted a coalition with us.
And you two, you heard ever the saying "dont judge a book by it`s cover"?
we will be here until the end, and we will win this world! ;) without any pacts or Naps

And what sister alliance? doesnt exist ! Independent II is still Independent, alliance cap fault!
More than that, before to say about others that are spread all over, maybe u should look at your alliance. Cheers :)

DeletedUser15649

we will not start any coalitions with nobody! More than that, I know that some of your guys, wanted a coalition with us.
And you two, you heard ever the saying "dont judge a book by it`s cover"?
we will be here until the end, and we will win this world! ;) without any pacts or Naps

And what sister alliance? doesnt exist ! Independent II is still Independent, alliance cap fault!
More than that, before to say about others that are spread all over, maybe u should look at your alliance. Cheers :)

Alright, let's break this down, shall we?
Anybody*, not nobody. Also, I'm going to hold you to that :p Don't disappoint me.
None of my members wanted to work with you. In fact, we laughed at the thought. I actually remember someone offering us a position as your sister alliance, which we declined.
Sure, I won't judge the gold-abusing, alliance capped cover. Why would I ever do that?
Oh, I'm sure you'll be here till the end, like the cockroaches you are :p with your pact with Independent II, and with whatever NAP's fall into your lap.

Having an alliance named after you, is a sister alliance. The alliance cap is there for a reason, and it's groups like yours that defeat the purpose in the first place.
And no worries about how "spread out" we are, that will change sooner than you think.
Cheers :)