Top 12

DeletedUser15687

cmon dub no stirring the pot,..lol ...and stay over in 45 no need to move from there,...lol i rem you from a few worlds ago with candy crush and B.O.B and others,..very good player

Band of Brothers was one of my favorite alliances, I was happy to run with Ildi, Cavalier, Magpalm, Dorty, and the rest.

DeletedUser15075

Well this is a first for me , but like someone wrote earlier. Break out the beer and popcorn. Anyone can win a war with words . I've seen alot playing this game . Friendly banter back and forth is always fun to read. Is Independent an MRA is that really important. In my book who cares. All that matters is how many cities you take and how many you lose. Yes I am in Independent. Is my leader good or bad. We all will find out. But saying he is bad after a couple of weeks in a speed 1 world, well I don't think that can be said honestly. Also a leader is only as good as the people who follow him or her. Who will be here when WW hits , who knows the world might blow up before that happens. Will the Gangs 18 players run wild. Yea it could happen. We all have seen small alliances with good players run circles around larger ones and we have all seen them get crushed. Alot of factors come into play. Only time will tell. I have played under worse people then elf. If we win then so be it if we don't oh well. Will I try my best of course. What I do know is that sooner or later someone will win. With all that I have written and honestly speaking. I would just like to wish everyone luck and most of all everyone have fun. See you out there

DeletedUser15075

Yea I do amigo. How have you been. Always good to hear from old friends.

DeletedUser15687

Yea I do amigo. How have you been. Always good to hear from old friends.
What world's did you play on earl? Remember you from somewhere? I don't believe elf would like the comment, " I have played under worse people then elf.". You have been around the block long enough to know that if your leader isn't someone who inspires you, and motivates you, and your alliance, then changes are needed. Personally I think you are trying to get out of a recovery group. My name is Earl, and I am stuck in an Mra, an mra who's leader isn't the worst I have ever played with. Gl to you

DeletedUser15075

First off no one is stuck anywhere. Ok that said. Don't read into it. It was a simple statement that I have played under worse leaders. I met him when I joined this world. But as far as I have seen he has a direction and I am happy with it. I like to joke around and some leaders Don't Care for that . So don't use that tactic. If it wasn't meant that way then I apologise for the insinuation. As far as your other question. I have played in a few different worlds . Some worked out good others didn't. Anyone that knows me knows how I play.I am no greppo Lord by any means, but I like to have fun. I don't have any use for talking smack that causes bad blood. It's as simple as that.

DeletedUser12321

I must admit i do find it funny that we are throwing our who sucks and who doesnt less than a month in and 18 months away from wonders. I must also admit i love to watch the BS fly. At some point the gold runs out, the inactives are gone and you actually have to plan out and take a city. Thats when the fun begins.

DeletedUser9851

The title MRA is toxic, but I think as time goes by, Independent will trim the fat. At least if they are smart. They are #1 in attacking, and defending. By double the points as #2. And it looks like all of the members are active. If they concentrate on O54, take out the smaller alliances first, I think they'll be around for awhile. But what do i know?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8159

cmon dub no stirring the pot,..lol ...and stay over in 45 no need to move from there,...lol i rem you from a few worlds ago with candy crush and B.O.B and others,..very good player

lol, BOB is in every world but candy crush i remember but cant place it...what world was that? your IGN looks familiar too

DeletedUser15723

dam im trying to remember too,..im thinking either Actium or Calydon ...you were more on the west side of the world i as on the east,..couple other alliances i rem are Boondock saints and WTF

DeletedUser8159

Boondock Saints were in actium i believe... but i didnt think candy crush was. Ill have to ask Siren, i remember she wanted to kill candy crush... so maybe shell remember?! lolol

DeletedUser12872

Dayum that actium... sexy name like that turns me on sometimes

DeletedUser15514

Having dropped in on Monday. ..I see the mra's are in full flow

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Let's make it easy, no sink, no swim, no float, no drama, just the stats!!! June 2/17

1 Independent 256798
2 Bunny Killers 142494
3 Immortals 133850
4 Smile 122445
5 Children of the Corn 118491 ^-l-^ My Pick To Be There At The End.
6 The Legion 117026
7 Independent II 100298
8 Hurricane of Jokers 98227
9 MOB-INC 1 95694
10 Order 66 95622
11 Generators 91451
12 Ashes to Ashes 68507

June 9/17

1 Independent 447463
2 Bunny Killers 284393
3 Smile 192167
4 Order 66 187493 Moving UP!!!
5 Children of the Corn 186714
6 The Legion 185868
7 Independent II 172370
8 Hurricane of Jokers 166208
9 MOB-INC 1 136185
10 Generators 132892
11 THE GANG 130012
12 Smile II 128188

DeletedUser15649

June 9/17

1 Independent 447463
2 Bunny Killers 284393
3 Smile 192167
4 Order 66 187493 Moving UP!!!
5 Children of the Corn 186714
6 The Legion 185868
7 Independent II 172370
8 Hurricane of Jokers 166208
9 MOB-INC 1 136185
10 Generators 132892
11 THE GANG 130012
12 Smile II 128188

Not to make your work more difficult, but maybe you should add the fighters stat as well, so we can see points not just for simming, but for fighting as well. You could either add both scores together, or include them separately.

DeletedUser8159

ok, top 12...no stats...only short comments by Dub
wysmiewacz.gif

1 Independent = MRA #1
2 Bunny Killers = Needs more BP for being 2nd ranked
3 The Legion = Growing
4 Smile = MRA #2
5 Order 66 = Chillin'
6 Children of the Corn = doin' there thang
7 Hurricane of Jokers = fightin
8 Independent II = Needs to break off from MRA #1
9 MOB-INC 1 = Dying
10 Generators = Seems confused
11 Smile II = has more members then their parent?!
12 THE GANG...is on the move...!!

<>Dub