Top 12

DeletedUser8159

First alliance from the top 12 to fall goes to...... Immortals
So who willbe next to follow??
mysli.gif

DeletedUser15649

My turn to make a Top 12 list... First time, so don't kill me over it. This is also disregarding any NAP's, PACTS, or ENEMIES my alliance has. This is MY personal opinion based on simple facts. Do your best not to be offended, K? (;
1. Independent: They have been number 1 in this world since day 2 or 3. They maintain a high rank using two expert tactics: Gold, and mass recruiting (otherwise known as being an MRA- Mass Recruiting Alliance). Good job maxing out your alliance cap in both of your alliances, by the way! They have a majority presence in 54, but because of their massive recruiting, they have cities in every active ocean right now. Give it time, they'll SINK under the pressure.
2. Bunny Killers: Recognize some names here. They have some potential, but like Independent, they have already maxed out their alliance cap. For people that aren't aware (cough cough, ElFisherman), having too many members to take care of actually hurts an alliance overall, which will be something that impacts this alliances performance. These guys are big in 44, with what seems to be a few core islands sprouting up. Something to certainly watch out for. If they drop the excess weight, I'd give these guys a FLOAT.
3. Smile: These guys, like the last 2, have a maxed out alliance cap. Only one of their members have more than 1 city, and said player has 4 total. Their alliance average is 2921, compared to Bunnies 4304, and Independents 6508. Gotta give Smile credit though, they're working on 2 core islands, and honestly, their members aren't placed all that badly. Like Bunny, if they drop the excess, they have a good shot at FLOATING. Let's see what happens between them and Bunny in 44.
4. Children of the Corn: (Bias alert, I like these guys. A lot). Corn has an admirable core in 55, and are the first on this list without a maxed alliance. In fact, they only have 37 members, well under that 50 mark that so many other alliances (cough cough, looking at you, 1-3) like to hit. Corn has a great roster of veteran players, and if they decided to take this world seriously, they would win for sure. Giving these guys a solid SWIM.
5. The Legion: *sigh* back to nearly maxed alliances. TL has 46/50 members, putting them in at number 5 of this roster. Besides Corn, they have done a relatively good job coring up and staying close together. They are based in 55, and based on their location alone, they'd be a pain to take head on 1v1 style. As long as they aren't hit by more than one determined force, I can see this alliance FLOATING. Their members are getting to the CS threshold, so as long as they're left alone, I can imagine they'll get a formidable core going.
6. Independent II: Second verse, same as the first. How's that "waiting list" going, ElFisherman? Inde II is maxed out on players, with their members spread out everywhere like buckshot being fired from a shotgun. SINK.
7. Finally, halfway through this mess of a list, we have Hurricane of Jokers up to bat. 48/50 members makes me wary of how professional these guys are. Let's give them credit where credit is due: they have a nice core. Almost none of their members are alone on an island, and to be fair, their only worry would be *chuckles* independent. Based in ocean 54, they'll have easy food from Independent if they decide to go south. Honestly, they deserve at least a FLOAT, if not a hesitant swim.
8. MOB-INC 1: Guys, I get that Hulkslayer has a crown, doesn't mean we need that in your alliance profile. Seriously, it makes you all look silly. This alliance has 47/50 members in their alliance, so maxed is the style in this world it seems? Their alliance almost makes a smile face between 45 and 55. Their alliance has no real core or focus, and rumor has it, many of their members are either inactive, or not active enough. Give it a few weeks, this alliance will SINK.
9. Order 66: 43/50 members, careful, you're dangerously close to losing my respect for not having a nearly maxed out alliance guys. First hard-hitters I've seen in 45 so far, which means these guys will have a boring run in the ocean: Nearly no opposition. They have a generally solid core, and with their members gearing up towards CS, I can see them being a real threat a month or two down the line. Keep doing what you're doing, stop recruiting, and I will be happy to say that for now, you're a solid SWIM.
10. Generators: I get a breath of fresh air with Order 66, and then I get this. Generators have an... okay core, I guess. They have a lot of scattered players, which makes me wonder what the heck they're doing. 45/50 members, seems a bit much, don't you think? They have the lowest alliance average in the Top 12, and unless they get their butts in gear, I can see them having trouble against Order 66, since they're based in 45. For now, I give them a hesitant FLOAT, try to impress me by cutting your excess, and focusing more on your core.
11. THE GANG: (Warning, my alliance, so bias alert). 18/50 players in our alliance, and we're competing with alliances nearly/completely maxed out? (Besides you Corn, of course). After taking in some of the best players in Ashes to Ashes, this alliance is shaping up to be something rather swell. With great leaders like Keith the hothead and Chris the logistical nightmare, this alliance could reach great heights! Based in 55, with an emerging core, this alliance could really go places! Let's see what happens, shall we? SWIM. (also, shout out to Jason, who dared me to do this post. Took me over 30 minutes of work to get this done).
12. Ashes to Ashes: Last, but certainly not least (since Independent is around), we have AtA! If WHIPLADY decides to take this world seriously, then watch out, she'll get you! These guys have a shaky core, and since THE GANG took their better members (Putting them at 33/50 members), it's not looking great for them. They're based in 55 primarily, and between The Legion, Corn, and THE GANG, they don't stand much of a chance. Sorry WHIP, I'm a fan of your work, but I'm giving your alliance a SINK.

What do you all think? I spent a good amount of time on this, and would love your feedback! What should I have included, did I miss anything important? Leave your comments and replies below, and leave a like on this if you think it was comprehensive enough. I used Grepo Intel Map to check out everyones positions, and used the in-game info to figure out points and good players.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Gotta agree with you about Children Of The Corn. I have played with them in other worlds under a different name, but I have no doubt that they would indeed take this world if they are serious about it and not just looking for gold.

DeletedUser15695

11. THE GANG: (Warning, my alliance, so bias alert). 18/50 players in our alliance, and we're competing with alliances nearly/completely maxed out? (Besides you Corn, of course). After taking in some of the best players in Ashes to Ashes, this alliance is shaping up to be something rather swell. With great leaders like Keith the hothead and Chris the logistical nightmare, this alliance could reach great heights! Based in 55, with an emerging core, this alliance could really go places! Let's see what happens, shall we? SWIM. (also, shout out to Jason, who dared me to do this post. Took me over 30 minutes of work to get this done).
[/QUOTE]
you make me laugh all the time.. "competing with alliances nearly maxed out" lmfao

DeletedUser9851

you make me laugh all the time.. "competing with alliances nearly maxed out" lmfao[/QUOTE]

huh.png

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
you make me laugh all the time.. "competing with alliances nearly maxed out" lmfao

View attachment 2838[/QUOTE]
Never underestimate a small properly put together alliance over a much bigger possible MRA alliance. I have seen alliances with less than half the members of the bigs boys in other worlds, cause the bigger boys nothing but trouble. It is never about the size of the alliance, it is about the participation of the members, the experience of the members, and their core. I was in Independent for a little bit and I must admit it did kind of feel like a MRA situation, however I have no doubt they do have a number of good players and will not let go of this world easily. I have also seen #1 alliances blow up rather quickly.

DeletedUser9851

A small elite group will always have the advantage over an MRA. So if a small group of 20 elite players have to defend against a larger group of 50, but that group only has 20 good players, then it evens out. But the smaller group will have the advantage if they go after the weak players of the MRA, as the noobs will most likely not defend/post attacks/or keep the alliance updated. It's not fun babysitting new jacks. Of course everyone was a noob once, but a noob in the middle of a hot zone will get eaten up fairly quickly. It's better to learn the game from the rim.

DeletedUser15695

Can we speak based on what is on the map? Seriously we will gonna go in that direction with conspiracy theories? Show me please what is that alliance with 20 elite players.
Because if you speak about TG,I dont see 20 elite players in there.
And hey, notchrishope before that you to run your mouth like a river, is better for you to make more digging about us, and I`m sure that you will gonna change ur mind! ;)
and as a warning, keep run your mouth like this.. and i`m gonna assure you that we will "change" our priorities for a matter of time, and we will see how TG "competing" with us..

Last post in here, nobody impartial!

bye bye

DeletedUser8159

Can we speak based on what is on the map? Seriously we will gonna go in that direction with conspiracy theories? Show me please what is that alliance with 20 elite players.
Because if you speak about TG,I dont see 20 elite players in there.
And hey, notchrishope before that you to run your mouth like a river, is better for you to make more digging about us, and I`m sure that you will gonna change ur mind! ;)
and as a warning, keep run your mouth like this.. and i`m gonna assure you that we will "change" our priorities for a matter of time, and we will see how TG "competing" with us..

Last post in here, nobody impartial!

bye bye

Challenged Set...does TG Accept the challenge with continuing their trash talk?? lolol

DeletedUser5074

Please, I would love for you guys to change your priorities! I would love to see you guys try....to give us more BP :) ...which we will then use for slots to eat your cities up. Have fun with those 10+ hour support TTs to O55, looking very formidable :D

Challenged Set...does TG Accept the challenge with continuing their trash talk?? lolol

Oh I will gladly trash talk anyone who dare "challenge" us. Only if it were a challenge

DeletedUser15687

For the first time I know what's like to be the mediator in all of the chaos that I am usually responsible for. As I see it the closest player to Elf, and his crew......is me. So, Chris, and Jason, get to talk trash, and I get the 100 player slam dance lol. Do I think that it is pathetic that you need not one, but two level capped alliances to throw your weight around, yeah. Do I think that starting a war in 55 when your base is in 54, is folly, yeah, that's why I advised you on your current course. But, like I told you on memorial day, if you want to annihilate my alliance, and myself, then so be it. We will lose cities, gain bp, found again, and again and again, until your fighting everyone on the server, which I strongly advised you against. Take my counsel as a fellow grepper, pay no heed to the trash talk, and we will see you at ww, where we can have an epic battle.

DeletedUser9851

Fisherman, I wasn't commenting on any specific alliance. I was just making a point that a small group of experienced and highly active players will have the advantage over any MRA.

DeletedUser15649

Things are getting interesting in this world, finally! :)

DeletedUser8159

Things are getting interesting in this world, finally! :)
I agree, im quite enjoying myself reading all the banter
cool.gif
I say, Elf boy should go for the gold and attack TG. He has nothing to lose and with his "amazing" leadership skills, im sure it would be hardly any task for him....right Elf?? Now sic 'em!!! lolol

DeletedUser15649

I agree, im quite enjoying myself reading all the banter
cool.gif
I say, Elf boy should go for the gold and attack TG. He has nothing to lose and with his "amazing" leadership skills, im sure it would be hardly any task for him....right Elf?? Now sic 'em!!! lolol
Hey now, no need to start wars to further your own alliances interests :p

DeletedUser15703

Dub are you going and stirring up trouble again? LOL

Anyways here's my two cents on all this ELFisherman is a joke of a leader, that's plain and simply why Immortals fell

I know a few players from The Gang and I know they can get stuff done;) You guys won't recognize me though

So go ahead and try to fight them I assure you though you will lose to them ELFisherman, you have some good players on your side but positions and time management are on theirs

DeletedUser15703

Wait do I have the wrong guy figured out here? ELFisherman wasn't part of immortal was he? I'm slow cut me some slack

DeletedUser15687

Noob from Ro was the leader of immortals. He is/was a good player. Not sure why he world quit. Oh well, mistakes were made.

DeletedUser15723

cmon dub no stirring the pot,..lol ...and stay over in 45 no need to move from there,...lol i rem you from a few worlds ago with candy crush and B.O.B and others,..very good player