Top 12

DeletedUser15695

notchrishope I remember you from the previous worlds, don`t remember which was but still. Basically notchrishope I was winning worlds with Indie and kicking backsides long before you even started playing so I think I know the difference between an MRA and an alliance that has recruited good solid players alongside the ones we already had. I bet if I handed our waiting list over to most alliances on this server they would rip our hands off for some of those guys and gals on it, and yet they have to wait to get in here.
You convince yourself as much as you like that this is an MRA, I don't mind that at all because anyone who expects an easy fight against this 'MRA' will be very disapointed. Please continue to underestimate us.

As for us having 2-3 alliances we win worlds with 3 divisions, is that standard MRA practice?
I said we recruit from a waiting list.. I didn't say we'd recruit everyone on that list did I?

I have pulled a map.. I've looked at it with everyone on, with just us on, every way you can look at a map without putting custard on it in fact. Yes i see gaps, but we have a lot of very good players so I have confidence in our ability to deal with whatever comes our way..

DeletedUser9851

553300Mr_Burns_Excellent_MF.jpg

DeletedUser5074

notchrishope I remember you from the previous worlds, don`t remember which was but still. Basically notchrishope I was winning worlds with Indie and kicking backsides long before you even started playing so I think I know the difference between an MRA and an alliance that has recruited good solid players alongside the ones we already had. I bet if I handed our waiting list over to most alliances on this server they would rip our hands off for some of those guys and gals on it, and yet they have to wait to get in here.
You convince yourself as much as you like that this is an MRA, I don't mind that at all because anyone who expects an easy fight against this 'MRA' will be very disapointed. Please continue to underestimate us.

As for us having 2-3 alliances we win worlds with 3 divisions, is that standard MRA practice?
I said we recruit from a waiting list.. I didn't say we'd recruit everyone on that list did I?

I have pulled a map.. I've looked at it with everyone on, with just us on, every way you can look at a map without putting custard on it in fact. Yes i see gaps, but we have a lot of very good players so I have confidence in our ability to deal with whatever comes our way..

I'm sure you guys have some experienced players from older worlds, but with an alliance so big as yours, it will be impossible to defend every member. For such an "experienced" player as yourself, it is surprising you don't understand that once the world gets going, others will be picking apart your members one by one starting with the simmers. Can you guarantee that your 100+ members are all so experienced as yourself? That is the problem with MRA's...it is not because of a lack of experienced players, but it is because the alliance becomes overburdened with too many useless members...as you will see later.

An alliance is only as strong as is its weakest member. And with 100+ members, I'm sure there are plenty of them ;)

DeletedUser15649

I'm sure you guys have some experienced players from older worlds, but with an alliance so big as yours, it will be impossible to defend every member. For such an "experienced" player as yourself, it is surprising you don't understand that once the world gets going, others will be picking apart your members one by one starting with the simmers. Can you guarantee that your 100+ members are all so experienced as yourself? That is the problem with MRA's...it is not because of a lack of experienced players, but it is because the alliance becomes overburdened with too many useless members...as you will see later.

An alliance is only as strong as is its weakest member. And with 100+ members, I'm sure there are plenty of them ;)
Hey man, don't underestimate them. They have a waiting list to get into their alliance. They have infinite bags of doggy-doo to throw our way. We don't want to smell TOO bad....

DeletedUser15514

Evening all........thought I would take a peek to see who's here...

DeletedUser8159

I find it funny how stupid people are in defending how they are not a MRA because they have "experience" players. IMO, noob to experience doesnt matter, if they are recruited in massive numbers in short period of time, they are a MRA; for that is the very definition of it!! MRA = MASSIVE RECRUITING ALLIANCE. Funniest thing, is they massively recruited so many people they have a waiting list?!! HAHAHA 100% MRA!!

DeletedUser15649

I find it funny how stupid people are in defending how they are not a MRA because they have "experience" players. IMO, noob to experience doesnt matter, if they are recruited in massive numbers in short period of time, they are a MRA; for that is the very definition of it!! MRA = MASSIVE RECRUITING ALLIANCE. Funniest thing, is they massively recruited so many people they have a waiting list?!! HAHAHA 100% MRA!!
I like the way you think >:)

DeletedUser15695

lol, lots of haters here!
A lot of people like me and my work, and a whole lot of people doesnt like me and my work.

I'm incredibly blessed.:cool:

Having a little bit of hate and a lot a bit of love in my life is honestly the ideal life.

I get the reassurance to keep going and the negativity to prove everyone else wrong.

see`ya guys at the end of the server with us winning!

DeletedUser10619

A lot of people like me and my work, and a whole lot of people doesnt like me and my work.

Having a little bit of hate and a lot a bit of love in my life is honestly the ideal life.

I get the reassurance to keep going and the negativity to prove everyone else wrong.

That's a long way from now, I'm not on this world as a serious player, but speed one will not hit world world wonders for long while.:)

DeletedUser8159

Well, idc if you win or lose this world....and i dont know you nor ever played with/against you, therefore i cant stay i hate you or your "work". However, facts are facts and you cannot change them. You massively recruited players into your 2 alliances which defaults you to a MRA. Stop trying to defend it, youre making yourself look bad! Just own it dude...

DeletedUser8159

anyways, the top 12 has changed a lot since the last review...if anyone wants to update it?!

DeletedUser15649

Well, idc if you win or lose this world....and i dont know you nor ever played with/against you, therefore i cant stay i hate you or your "work". However, facts are facts and you cannot change them. You massively recruited players into your 2 alliances which defaults you to a MRA. Stop trying to defend it, youre making yourself look bad! Just own it dude...
You're becoming one of my favorite people here, keep it up :p I'd make a top 12, but that seems like a lot of effort...

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Let's make it easy, no sink, no swim, no float, no drama, just the stats!!! June 2/17

1 Independent 256798
2 Bunny Killers 142494
3 Immortals 133850
4 Smile 122445
5 Children of the Corn 118491 ^-l-^ My Pick To Be There At The End.
6 The Legion 117026
7 Independent II 100298
8 Hurricane of Jokers 98227
9 MOB-INC 1 95694
10 Order 66 95622
11 Generators 91451
12 Ashes to Ashes 68507

Last edited:

DeletedUser9851

Let's make it easy, no sink, no swim, no float, no drama, just the stats!!! June 6/17

1 Independent 256798
2 Bunny Killers 142494
3 Immortals 133850
4 Smile 122445
5 Children of the Corn 118491 ^-l-^ My Pick To Be There At The End.
6 The Legion 117026
7 Independent II 100298
8 Hurricane of Jokers 98227
9 MOB-INC 1 95694
10 Order 66 95622
11 Generators 91451
12 Ashes to Ashes 68507

I like the Bunny Killers to take it all. Tough crew

DeletedUser15090

Hi everyone,I haven't played in over a year and a half. Except for a brief period last fall (had to pull out, do to illness). New players,and alliance's to me. So no opinion yet. Just here to say Hi, and gather info. I miss my old friends from OMEGA (Sept. 2011 en server).