Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I feel like Harleymatic is that one kid in elementary school who is really annoying and wants to play every game. If you don't let him play he cries and tells the teacher. If you let him play, he inevitably begins to lose; in which case, he cries and tells the teacher. Both scenarios end up with the teacher discontinuing all games and getting mad at all of the kids. That kid is the absolute worst

Na, you got me totally wrong and I don't see where you get that from my post, but hey it's your story I'll let you tell it.

Truth be known I was the bully :)

And who's mad? I'm far from mad I'm actually having a good time. You mad bro?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i do not see any tears there tho ??need glasses?:)

Thanks for the reminder, I do need to get a new pair of shades ;) Of course we can't SEE tears on here...duh. But the mere fact you feel a need to come on the forum and complain about being spelled indicates tears are flowing....Or, could it be your so over joyed that you wanted to share it all with us? lol

DeletedUser12275

keep bolting me i'll keep taking cities ;)...i wish u guys could say the same lol....and complaining? na i am just sharing how lame SK is ;)

DeletedUser

lol i don't think kings was complaining .. just poking fun.. and hey harley just for the record I made you 0 promises EVER.. if you wanted a promise about the diplo work that was being done.. should of came to me bud

DeletedUser12275

lol i don't think kings was complaining .. just poking fun.. and hey harley just for the record I made you 0 promises EVER.. if you wanted a promise about the diplo work that was being done.. should of came to me bud

some people prefer personal vendettas over being team mates....those people never get anywhere for what i have seem ;)

DeletedUser

keep bolting me i'll keep taking cities ;)...i wish u guys could say the same lol....and complaining? na i am just sharing how lame SK is ;)
But would that not also show how lame you are by actually doing the same thing? I think so...Kettle

You are correct, you never made a single promise to me...King did ;)

some people prefer personal vendettas over being team mates....those people never get anywhere for what i have seem ;)
You have a vendetta? I'm thinking you do since I'm on your bolting list in your bolting thread lmao
Myself, I have no vendetta, not a single one.

DeletedUser

I think the three of you should kiss and get out of my top 12 forum now how will any one see my top 12?

DeletedUser13955

not sure im ready for a top 12 quite yet, I have what, maybe 20 posts, lol. maybe in a few weeks

i literally think my 3-5 post was a top 12 something like that just wing it that always works! lol

DeletedUser12275

But would that not also show how lame you are by actually doing the same thing? I think so...Kettle

You are correct, you never made a single promise to me...King did ;)

You have a vendetta? I'm thinking you do since I'm on your bolting list in your bolting thread lmao

did i make the thread?have i ever bolt u?Nop...unlike you harley for me this is just a game bud ;)....

DeletedUser13955

Welp will have a top 12 up here soon thisisgrepolis So lets start up the fun again We've some new top 12 additions some new happenings lets update Grep on how we are doing!!

Will get it up when i get the time ^^

DeletedUser12275

Welp will have a top 12 up here soon thisisgrepolis So lets start up the fun again We've some new top 12 additions some new happenings lets update Grep on how we are doing!!

Will get it up when i get the time ^^

do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Haha Harley I made the thread. I have no vendetta with you. You just take it way too seriously so I thought it'd be fun to ruffle your feathers. You really make it too easy haha. VS pretty much gathered up some gold and bought some nice real estate up in your brain

DeletedUser14093

... Texan12... Why don't you or Kings do one, from what I see, you guys are outspoken on the forums.

It would definitely be an interesting read. :)

And who knows...maybe that will get someone to finally post one.
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser

1. Victorious Secret: Swim
2. DOA: SINK
3. MoM: Float
4. Fluffy Bunnies: Swim
5. TH3M: SWIM
6. THEM: SWIM
7. DOA..: SINK
8. DoM: Float
9. The Flying Badgers: SINK
10. The Faction: Float
11. The Faction.: Float
12. Nemesis: Float

DeletedUser14677

What a sad Easter event this is No Myth units pretty poor rewards. Worse Easter event in 6 years I see other worlds have myth units

DeletedUser12236

What a sad Easter event this is No Myth units pretty poor rewards. Worse Easter event in 6 years I see other worlds have myth units

ya players like you who can only live by gold def are having a hard time.... I see your a slave, is that in real life too?