Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I can feel some serious love there Harley, but tell me, how much of a chair do you have to stand on when you up and ghosted right in the middle of everything. good thing your ghosts at least mainly stayed in alliance and didn't hurt your "mates" too much. but hey maybe I missed your reasoning for moving out to o24, I hear they have good chicken wings out there

King knows why I left and I'll leave it at that. But I will say my only regret was ghosting to early, I had arranged my city's to go somewhere else but couldn't stand being in the same room with a wanna be leader that ran from his responsibilities like the little coward he is. I won't mention any names here but his name does contain a swamp and a fox and he was a founder of the #1 alliance at one time up until he ran like a scared little boy and left the rest of his alliance behind....Now that's someone I want on my side.....NOT!!

BTW, the chicken wings are great over here. I'll bring you some when I make my way to 44 ;)

DeletedUser8513

So Charl, does crawling back into your Fox hole going to save your cities. It don't look that way to Killers taking them at will. Dear MoM, I'm still waiting to be rimmed. Piff, like I have far to go!

DeletedUser

So Charl, does crawling back into your Fox hole going to save your cities. It don't look that way to Killers taking them at will. Dear MoM, I'm still waiting to be rimmed. Piff, like I have far to go!

A little research would show that SK are not taking those city's, they are merely swapping city's with their foe's.

DeletedUser8513

What are U talking about Harley. I said Chral's cities. Did I say other alliances. NO! Don't put words in my mouth.

DeletedUser

A little research would show that SK are not taking those city's, they are merely swapping city's with their foe's.

What are U talking about Harley. I said Chral's cities. Did I say other alliances. NO! Don't put words in my mouth.

Pay attention little one, you just may learn something.....But I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like those that leave negative rep w/out signing...Those are referred to as cowards. Got something to say, say it, I do ;)))

DeletedUser8513

So, tell me oh great "Run at the mouth". What are U going to teach me? Nothing! U coming to put me in my place? Doubtful. Was I asking U to answer for Charl? Are U his press secretary? Are U hold a press meeting, as to why Charl defended a city w/ Peg's, just to waste all that favor or the gold to buy them. May he was lucky on the Tyche wheel, thou. It's still a waste.

DeletedUser

So, tell me oh great "Run at the mouth". What are U going to teach me? Nothing! U coming to put me in my place? Doubtful. Was I asking U to answer for Charl? Are U his press secretary? Are U hold a press meeting, as to why Charl defended a city w/ Peg's, just to waste all that favor or the gold to buy them. May he was lucky on the Tyche wheel, thou. It's still a waste.

Your funny...In a very sad way.

DeletedUser8513

What's sad is u have no come back. Is your spider hole sore, now?

DeletedUser

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I did come back. Give it some time and it may sink in.

DeletedUser

You cant prove anything here, think your tough, think your going to win this world, go out and prove it other wise no one cares

DeletedUser8513

Back the short bus up. So tell me spartacg, when did U come up w/ an assumption I want to win a world? It interests me how much U players care, so much about Crowns of Grepolis. It's laughable to read your this great player of Grepo. Big Whoop! I didn't come to play Grepolis for some prestige of Cyber space. I'm here because U, the rest of the Grepolis players & I have the Grepolis bug that we can't shake. You players spend more time complaining, then playing. Instead of moaning & groaning. Learn to adapt. It pi$$e$ me off, when players PM me, in game asking; What is my deal? Your barking up the wrong tree. I was sleeping, your going to pay for that. Why are U spy bombing & wasting all that silver. I could go on & on w/ the crying. Hello, this game is running 24/7 & it suck for U that I'm playing 24/7 at the moment! It also interesting, U players come, to the defense, of a player your giving flax, too. To bad U players can't be this way in game. The only thing that matters is how U players act in game. U forum readers complain it's dead in here, but when a new chatter comes in to tap a way. U regulars get so pumped w/ testosterone U have to flex your Cyber muscles. Anyone else would like to flex?

DeletedUser

Back the short bus up. So tell me spartacg, when did U come up w/ an assumption I want to win a world? It interests me how much U players care, so much about Crowns of Grepolis. It's laughable to read your this great player of Grepo. Big Whoop! I didn't come to play Grepolis for some prestige of Cyber space. I'm here because U, the rest of the Grepolis players & I have the Grepolis bug that we can't shake. You players spend more time complaining, then playing. Instead of moaning & groaning. Learn to adapt. It pi$$e$ me off, when players PM me, in game asking; What is my deal? Your barking up the wrong tree. I was sleeping, your going to pay for that. Why are U spy bombing & wasting all that silver. I could go on & on w/ the crying. Hello, this game is running 24/7 & it suck for U that I'm playing 24/7 at the moment! It also interesting, U players come, to the defense, of a player your giving flax, too. To bad U players can't be this way in game. The only thing that matters is how U players act in game. U forum readers complain it's dead in here, but when a new chatter comes in to tap a way. U regulars get so pumped w/ testosterone U have to flex your Cyber muscles. Anyone else would like to flex?

Spoken like a true....ummmm....wait, I can't say it here or I'll get ban so I just ask....Are you mad bro?

DeletedUser12275

I need my protein shake before any flexing..just saying

DeletedUser8513

Not at all. It's just a game, that only 10% of players participate in. Boring.

DeletedUser

Honestly if you type this much you care too much

DeletedUser11088

^^^^ what he said^^^^ and btw, if you didn't come here to play to win, honestly whats the point!!! did some bully take your ball when you were little *yikes* it wasn't a VS member was it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: