Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser13955

Well Im back with another episode of who I think is swimming or drowning in the kiddie pool, didnt do them all left 2 out so hope you enjoy!

Rank 1)Victorious Secret:Someone tell these guys to lay off the red bull Swim
Total Points: 5525642
Well VS as went an stole first place...wait cant really say stole when they obliterated the competition >_<
But VS are indeed your # 1 alliance an have earned their place!!! ;)

Members:71
Fighters Rank:2
VS 2.jpg

Rank 2)Agent Orange:Someone take their weapons away so their enemies have a fair chance Swim
Total Points: 4740351
AO are indeed the Northern Alliance their offense shows no mercy an seems Darkness Reborn wants to test their metal with these Giants thisisgrepolis

Members:56
Fighters Rank:3
AO 2.jpg

Rank 3)serial killer Acad Rank 8)MASTERMINDS OF 2 CORES!! Float
Total Points: 2988578 Acad: 1674695
Well as said before everything about these guys makes me think they are Strategist's they have made all the right moves to make a 2 core ocean work they where getting hit by PS taking a few agaisnt PS before others joined in now they are rank 3

Members:71 Acad:63
Fighters Rank:4 Acad:11
sk.jpgsk 2.jpg

Rank 4)Sith Battle Toads:My alliance TELL NICK TO QUIT BEATING ME!!!!!!! IMA GOOD BOY!!!! :p
Total Points: 2947118
Well all aside we've been very border defined from the start as shown below so thats about all i wanna say.

Members:58
Fighters: 14 - Had a reset but Coming back ^^
download.jpg

Rank 5) Men of Mayhem Acad Rank 21)Steady does it say's the HAYMEN!! Float
Total Points: 2401455 Acad: 369839
Well they've gained some new companions gained some new cities these guys climbed with the PS fall lets see how they do now

Members:66 Acad:33
Fighters:8 Acad:55
Haymen.jpg

Rank 6) Parthian Shot: Parthian shot has been hit with their own Signature move how will they fair now..... Sink
Total Points: 2090698

They have disbanded i edited this in im not fixing the rest
Members:34
Fighters:1
PS 2.jpg

Rank 7) Darkness Reborn: Well calling AO out may be a game changer for them We'll see - Float...
Total Points: 1798262
Well these guys grew fast expanded into 44 with a determination to control its waters these guys are working to get them some decent fight in

Members:75
Fighters:10
DR 2.jpg

Rank 8: See Rank 3

Rank 9) THEM TH3M Rank 12:THEM are keeping their cool an taking 35 Float-Swim
Total Points: 1188658 Acad: 828436
Welp they are keeping 35 under their control playing very Smart compared to many rim alliances

Members:75 Acad:50
Fighters:13 Acad:21
THEM 2.jpg

Now think of this as a more temporary catch up till now its hard to tell what will happen the world is split an with no 1 enemy threatening everyone i think alot will change an i will do another one then hope you enjoyed this ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12822

Wow PS is declining.... I never saw that coming. I guess I'm glad I passed on them.

DeletedUser

Boo vs is a bunch of noobs they got people like chocolate franchise their going to sink any second

DeletedUser12275

Boo vs is a bunch of noobs they got people like chocolate franchise their going to sink any second

idk man they got that King guy...he is pretty sexy and awesome...
yeah the mirror in front of me

Btw nice top 12!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser5088

Parthian Shot disbanded! thats hilarious! haha

Kind of like all of your alliances thisisgrepolis

Parthian Shot disbanded because we were getting hit by 5 top 10 alliances all at once and eventually our defense was just nothing and alliances kept Oping us. While at the same time people in the alliance were causing so much drama and being spies that it just wasn't fun anymore and I didn't enjoy logging onto Grepolis every day. Also at the same time I had a lot of things going on in my real life. So I decided to disband it and have me and a couple of guys join VS since they look like they know what they are doing.

I know there will be haters, as I have already gotten plenty of pms, so go on hating. Won't change anything

DeletedUser13955

No hate i was just sad we didnt see any offensives your right 5 alliances all in the top 10 hitting is hard an on all sides

but its something PS dugg themselves they pushed into the core of cores made everyone their enemy if your rank 1 you got a target on your back tis like that in every world

not hating i was just sad not to be able to see a PS offensive is all

DeletedUser12822

While at the same time people in the alliance were causing so much drama and being spies that it just wasn't fun anymore and I didn't enjoy logging onto Grepolis every day.

Yes the second biggest reason why people are leaving the game is because of the drama being in an alliance.*

*The first being the advantages Gold spenders have.

DeletedUser8513

Wow, get a grip players. Every leader knows the baggage, that comes w/ running a alliance. Don't be a leader, if U don't want the headaches. Players spend more time complaining about this & that, instead of having fun. U keep players that don't help, just for internal takeovers. Gold this, simmers that & whiners whine. I make this game fun w/ ore w/out U's! U either Love Grepo or not! IF not,why the heck are U playing???????

DeletedUser

City’s taken and lost:Are from Dec 16 to now

Alliance:Victorious Secret-VS-Swim
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 3 Yellow
City’s taken:39 Ones taken from a top 12:FB-3 SBT-10 SK-2
City’s lost:5 Lost to:SK-2 FB-1 MoM-2
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-8/+10
Summary:They have lost a couple city's but have more than made up for it with the 39 takes however it makes me wonder how capable they are of preventing people from taking their city's. Also I think these guys have a mine complex.
All-of-this-is-mine---dog-meme.jpg

Alliance:Agent Orange-AO-Swim
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 2 yellow
City’s taken:34 Ones taken from a top 12:DWC-3 DR-7 MoM-5
City’s lost:0 Lost to:None Lost
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-1/+13
Summary:All but unchallenged the only alliance that can fight them right now appears to be MoM who are loosing a few city's are but come on its AO and the fact that they haven't taken more is impressive,

Alliance:Sith Battle Toads-SBT-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 2 yellow, 1 red
City’s taken:15 Ones taken from a top 12:DR-1 MoM-1
City’s lost:22 Lost to:FB-4 VS-18
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-8/+26
Summary:Taking severe hits from VS will this alliance survive or become the latest alliance to be destroyed?

Alliance:Serial Killers-SK-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):3 yellow, 2 red
Ocean’s and rank in them:
33; 35; 44;45;46; 53; 54; 55; 56; 64; 74;
City’s taken:21 Ones taken from a top 12:MoM-11 VS-2
City’s lost:13 Lost to: HO-1 MoM-4 FB-1 Hellenic Navy-2 VS-2
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-6/+0
Summary:Have taken a few notable city's especially the 2 vs city's that they managed to take how ever that is offset by the simple fact they have lost 13 city's and 2 were from a nontop 12 alliance which leads me to ask can they protect their city's?

Alliance:Men of Mayhem-MoM-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 8 yellow
City’s taken:19 Ones taken from a top 12:
City’s lost:18 Lost to:Sk-12 AO-5 SBT1
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-16\+25
Summary:Fighting AO and SK will they survive them

Alliance:Darkness Reborn-DR-Float then sink
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):All Green
City’s taken:24 Ones taken from a top 12:0
City’s lost:9 Lost to:AO-8
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-36\+34
Summary:Honestly they hanent taken one city from a top 12 and have lost 8 city's to AO the only reason they are still around is because they are a bit out of the range of the larger alliances like VS and SBT and are just now getting attacked by AO.
image.png

Alliance:Serial Killerz-SKz-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 2 yellow, 1 red
City’s taken:17 Ones taken from a top 12:0
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-13\+5
Summary:See SK

Alliance:THEM-TM-Swim
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):3 yellow, 1 red
City’s taken:20 Ones taken from a top 12:0
City’s lost:1 Lost to:Reborn Darkness-1
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:0\0
Summary:Almost every city they took was from people not in an alliance. Yet another alliance thats far away from an actual challenge so are swimming as a result.

Alliance:Disgruntled Wild Cards-DWC-Sink
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):5 yellow
City’s taken:8 Ones taken from a top 12:0
City’s lost:3 Lost to:AO-3
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-9\+7
Summery:Begun to get targeted by AO and barley taking any city's sink and I think some of their members know it.

Alliance:TH3M-T3M
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):2 yellow
City’s taken:9 Ones taken from a top 12:0
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-4\+3
Summary:THEM

Alliance:Heroes of Olympus-HO-Float/Swim
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):2 yellow
City’s taken:10 Ones taken from a top 12:Sk-1
Players lost or gained in the last seven days:-2\+41
Summary:Too New to really make a good guess on them for now I will float/swim them
maybe-one-day-ya1vv3.jpg

Alliance:Fluffy Bunnies-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):All Green
City’s taken:8 Ones taken from a top 12:SBT-2 SK-1
City’s lost:3 Lost to:VS-3
-Players lost or gained in the last seven days -14\+12
Summary: The only small alliance willing to take it to the big dogs so I grant you guys a rare inside look on their daily activity's.
702f849222d96db2e15077a3dcaa132e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kind of like all of your alliances thisisgrepolis

Parthian Shot disbanded because we were getting hit by 5 top 10 alliances all at once and eventually our defense was just nothing and alliances kept Oping us and since my leadership sucked and I didn't give a flip about my members, I decided to tuck tail and save myself rather than have honor and regroup like a real leader would. While at the same time people in the alliance were causing so much drama and being spies that it just wasn't fun anymore and I didn't enjoy logging onto Grepolis every day. Also at the same time I had a lot of things going on in my real life(my way of saying my leadership sucked and I lead my alliance right into the middle of hell and I was clueless about what to do). So I decided to disband it and have me and a couple of guys join VS since they look like they know what they are doing and figured I could weasel my way into a council position because I am so much better than any VS leader and it will be me the mighty Swamp-Fox that wins this world...Fore I am the mighty one!!!

I know there will be haters, as I have already gotten plenty of pms, so go on hating and I, the mighty Swamp-Fox will continue to report those messages 'I' find to be insulting in hopes of those haters be bann, because who dares insult the mighty Swamp-Fox!!! Watch me as I ride the coattails of others and sim my way to a crown!!!.

I fixed that for you, Swamp. The only thing you said that had any truth is about XpertGreek.

DeletedUser11088

I can feel some serious love there Harley, but tell me, how much of a chair do you have to stand on when you up and ghosted right in the middle of everything. good thing your ghosts at least mainly stayed in alliance and didn't hurt your "mates" too much. but hey maybe I missed your reasoning for moving out to o24, I hear they have good chicken wings out there