Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

you mean your spy in toads?it's part of the game to use spies just don't say * People in Toads*...and no man we did not ask anyone to make an op you,i think with so many mind games you guys have going on it is affecting you

Let me just say they are not spies.

DeletedUser3109

Charl, PS has a good roster but when Serial Killers has at least one of our cities in siege and has taken cities from us... The coalition thing kind of falls flat on it's face. I won't give out our pacts but why would we talk with anyone who's core is north of the 54/44 border they are doing their own thing there. It's like calling when AO and SK who were beating up Havoc and PS jumped in on that, a coalition. It wasn't a coalition was it? Same with Usual Suspects. Now one thing I will say is as far as I know rumors were floating around that PS was planning an op on VS, so why sit around like ducks and wait for an op to hit us when we can go and plan an op and execute it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12179

king, PS has a good roster but when Serial Killers has at least one of our cities in siege and has taken cities from us... The coalition thing kind of falls flat on it's face. I won't give out our pacts but why would we talk with anyone who's core is north of the 54/44 border they are doing their own thing there. It's like calling when AO and SK who were beating up Havoc and PS jumped in on that, a coalition. It wasn't a coalition was it? Same with Usual Suspects. Now one thing I will say is as far as I know rumors were floating around that PS was planning an op on VS, so why sit around like ducks and wait for an op to hit us when we can go and plan an op and execute it.

Sir, very well said. It is exactly what happened, they just are to arrogant to recognize it.

DeletedUser

king, PS has a good roster but when Serial Killers has at least one of our cities in siege and has taken cities from us... The coalition thing kind of falls flat on it's face. I won't give out our pacts but why would we talk with anyone who's core is north of the 54/44 border they are doing their own thing there. It's like calling when AO and SK who were beating up Havoc and PS jumped in on that, a coalition. It wasn't a coalition was it? Same with Usual Suspects. Now one thing I will say is as far as I know rumors were floating around that PS was planning an op on VS, so why sit around like ducks and wait for an op to hit us when we can go and plan an op and execute it.

BOOM AND EXECUTE WE DID.. 24 DOWN AND PLENTY MORE TO COME.. will not dismiss PS though i have a lot of respect for a lot of their members, and they will pull something off to keep this interesting..

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOU FAVOR SWAMPY

DeletedUser13955

Well this topic is getting abit heated i see lol anyways PS is still standing above everyone even with the losses theyve taken over the weekend the majority of cities taken from them where on the outskirts, ik there is much more resistance in the core oceans corners from PS they havent died yet so we'll see, but they also havent returned fire will PS just continue to take hit after hit without returning the favor their fate is all but written, but i feel we'll see a return fire from them an thats when the true war begins, surprise is no more an option now we might get to see the reason why PS is at top but being in the middle of a bunch of alliances that dont like you is hard an will make it difficult for them

DeletedUser

Can some one new do a top 12? I remember when Usual suspects was #5 and they were targeting us but I said we would out last them.. We have. We are here for the long run and for some fun so please bring some fun our way! To me it looks like AO might be targeting us soon which I am looking forward too! I NEEP BP,SO AO COME ON if your going to. I honestly havent had any talks with the AO guys, but ive looked them up and tracked um so if they start comin our way, we will be ready..

I only have a few open slots so I need more BP for more cities! so AO whats up? we fighting or yall going a different direction?

DeletedUser13955

egh ill do one round friday or so good luck with calling the northern giant out ^^ 8)

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me! this started because he left. He should come back. Hope to see him soon, he seems honest. Ill be there fighting for best player on server, so bring it... LoL FUN FUN

DeletedUser13955

Are you kidding me! this started because he left. He should come back. Hope to see him soon, he seems honest. Ill be there fighting for best player on server, so bring it... LoL FUN FUN
well someones seems over aggressive lol language language, ^^ remember tis is just a game

DeletedUser

I've been in both US and AO. Trust me, if you are even losing cities to US, then you don't want AO your way.

Can some one new do a top 12? I remember when Usual suspects was #5 and they were targeting us but I said we would out last them.. We have. We are here for the long run and for some fun so please bring some fun our way! To me it looks like AO might be targeting us soon which I am looking forward too! I NEEP BP,SO AO COME ON if your going to. I honestly havent had any talks with the AO guys, but ive looked them up and tracked um so if they start comin our way, we will be ready..

I only have a few open slots so I need more BP for more cities! so AO whats up? we fighting or yall going a different direction?

DeletedUser

When I want a fight with some one I just walk up to them and punch them in the mouth....What you waiting for, an invitation?
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser13955

When I want a fight with some one I just walk up to them and punch them in the mouth....What you waiting for, an invitation?
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it thisisgrepolis

An that is the way the game is played :p