Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

2nd Best fighting alliance only has 7 members whats wrong with the rest of you people?

Currently I am unable to do the oceans and their rank in thouse oceans due to the fact that the tool I use for it is not currently working.

Name of Alliance:parthian Shot-PS-Swim
Attacker:1 Total Cities:630
Defender:4 Total Players:72
Fighter:1 Number of top 12 players:5
Activity: 2 yellow 1 red

City's Gained: 255
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:18
6-SK 4-PiD 7-US 1-SBT
Cities Lost:12 City's lost since 12/1:3
1-SBT 2-AO
Members gained or Lost in the past 5 days:-3
Gained:0 Lost:3
Summary:Only thing I will say is they are starting to take hits the most noteable ones from AO whom PS has yet to have a response to will AO be the Achilles heel for PS time will tell.

Name of Alliance: Victorious Secret-VSSwim
Attacker:3 Total Cities:537
Defender:5 Total Players:75
Fighter:4 Number of top 12 players:2
Activity: 2 yellow

City's Gained:170
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:13
PiD-12 SK-1
Cities Lost:14 City's lost since 12/1:3
SK-3
Members gained or Lost in the past 5 days:-2
Gained:6 Lost:8
Summary:Looks like Sk is showing taking the fight to VS whom have only managed to take 1 city from SK will SK manage to take more from the Goliath of the south?

Name of Alliance:Agent Orange-AO-Swim
Attacker:2 Total Citites:
Defender:6 Total Players:54
Fighter:5 Number of top 12 players:3
Activity: All Green

City's Gained:153
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:31
US-28 PiD-3
Cities Lost:3 City's lost since 12/1:0

Members gained or Lost in the past 5 days:0
Gained:0 Lost:0
Summary: Talking about Big dogs the only alliance in the top 12 to have all green players and zero lost city's. Let me ask you this are they that good or have they simply managed to avoid the gaze of their powerful neighbors whom are to buzy kicking each other to focus on the Horde growing to the North

Name of Alliance: Sith Battle Toads-SBT-Float
Attacker:13 Total Cities:
Defender:39 Total Players:58
Fighter:25 Number of top 12 players:1
Activity: 3 yellow

City's Gained:12
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:1
PS-1
Cities Lost:2 City's lost since 12/1:1
SK-1

Members gained or Lost in the past five days:4
Gained:4 Lost:0
Summary:So due to the fact they were disbanded and rebuilt I can't currently access their old stats. So all of their Intel is currently not 100%

Name of Alliance:Serial Killers-SK-Float
Attacker:5 Total Cities:343
Defender:7 Total Players:70
Fighter:6 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 4 yellow 1 red

City's Gained:134
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:20
US-18VS-3
Cities Lost:24 City's lost since 12/1:2
US-1 VS-1
Members gained or Lost in the past five days:-7
Gained:7 Lost:14
Summary:A strong Gain being the only alliance in the list to take city's from VS these Bull Dogs are showing that they still have what it takes.

Name of Alliance: Men of Mayhem-MoM-Float
Attacker:7 Total Cities:299
Defender:8 Total Players:75
Fighter:8 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 2 yellow

City's Gained: 79
PS-1
Cities Lost:15 City's lost since 12/1:0
None
Members gained or Lost in the past week:-7
Gained:7 Lost:14
Summary: I like being proven wrong and MoM is doing just that. With the taking of a PS city they have shown me that their going to be sticking around for a while and they can not only stand their ground but can take a top alliance city as well.

Name of Alliance:Serial Killerz-SK
Attacker:10 Total Citites:
Defender:26 Total Players:64
Fighter:14 Number of top 12 players:1
Activity: 4 yellow

City's Gained: 27
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:6
4-VS 1-SBT 1-T
Cities Lost:13 City's lost since 12/1:11
1-Kights of the Republic 3-T 6-PS 1-VS
Summary:See SK

Name of Alliance: Usual Suspects-US-Sink
Attacker:6 Total Citites:
Defender:1 Total Players:60
Fighter:3 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 5 yellow 3 red

City's Gained: 88
Sk-1
Cities Lost:101 City's lost since 12/1:37
AO-19 SK-8 DR-3 PS-7
Gained:2 Lost:4
Summary:The Stats speak for them selves these guys are playing a game called who can take our city's the fastest and AO is in the lead.

Name of Alliance: Punk In Drublic-PiDSink
Attacker:8 Total Citites:
Defender:2 Total Players:46
Fighter:7 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 1 yellow

City's Gained: 36 CLUAK:5
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:0
None
Cities Lost:57 City's Lost since 12/1:27
AO-3 PS-9 VS-13US-1 SBT-1
Members gained or Lost in the past week:-3
Gained:3 Lost:6
Summary:They have 5 CLAUK's you dont even want one when you have a CLAUCK it means you kick out you members when the are under attack or are about to lose their city. I don't know why they did it but I do know they did it at least 5 times.
CLUAK:Cities lost under alliance kick

Name of Alliance: Legion of Death-LoD-Sink
Attacker:9 Total Citites:182
Defender:13 Total Players:56
Fighter:9 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 4 red 3 yellow

City's Gained: 41
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:3
DR-3
Cities Lost: 20 City's Lost since 12/1:5
Members gained or Lost in the past 5 days:-1
Gained:1 Lost:1
Summary:

Name of Alliance: THEM-T-Float
Attacker:12 Total Citites:193
Defender:25 Total Players:68
Fighter:18 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 1 yellow 1 red

City's Gained: 25
City's taken from a top 12 since 12/1:4
DR-1 SK-3
Cities Lost:4 City's Lost since 12/1:2
SK-2
Gained:1 Lost:3
Summary: Fighting SK and wining (barley) I think they might hang on for a little bit but should the bigger alliances decide to take care of these small threats I doubt greatly that they could survive

Name of Alliance: DARKNESS REBORN-DR-Float
Attacker:11 Total Citites:
Defender:12 Total Players:59
Fighter:10 Number of top 12 players:0
Activity: 1 red 3 yellow

City's Gained:
City's taken from a top 12 since 11/18:

Cities Lost: City's taken since 11/18

Members gained or Lost in the last 5 days:0
Gained:8 Lost:8
Summary:
Got tired Didn't decide to look or finish bet I'm still right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13955

Great top 12 but fyi SBT had a reset (disbanding) so the Fighters an BP ranks are off dont let it fool you ;) or let it fool you ;)

DeletedUser

I forgot about that wish I could combine the stats but I don't think I can get the old one pulled up

DeletedUser

we may need a new top 12 in few days ;)

Yeah seems like something is wrong with PS. :eek:

Oh no, do you guys know something I don't? Is PS missing a couple city's?

I hear a new world has opened and another in a few days....Just say'n just in-case a certain alliance may be looking for a new home 8)

DeletedUser

QUOTE=Aeo22;152518]Well seems ive something to do in a few days ;)[/QUOTE]

UStill further notice no top12s from me

DeletedUser5088

Every alliance loses a couple cities. It's part of the game. We've inflicted the same amount of damage, even more, on other alliances. Only natural that as the top alliance we get hit.

Kind of sad though that you guys needed 5 alliances Opping us to get the job done. Nice little coalition you got there ;)

DeletedUser3109

I was talking about VS targeting PS, Just realized AO was in on it too, yesterday. Who are the other guys though? MoM, SBT, SK? IF it's SK can we tell them to stop attacking coalition members? I am pretty sure we don't have a coalition, unless VS didn't get the memo.

DeletedUser

Every alliance loses a couple cities. It's part of the game. We've inflicted the same amount of damage, even more, on other alliances. Only natural that as the top alliance we get hit.

Kind of sad though that you guys needed 5 alliances Opping us to get the job done. Nice little coalition you got there ;)

didnt realize there was coalition as we have revolts from 2 out of the 5 alliances you had mentioned

DeletedUser

Seriously, you should really stop posting in these forums, you are just making yourself look bad. There is no coalition, well, I'll just say VS has no coalition, I can't speak for any others because unlike you I only speak facts, not rubbish that can't be backed up with facts like yourself.....Those 2 new worlds are waiting for you but pick carefully, you don't want to get into one with too many good players.

DeletedUser10179

Seriously, you should really stop posting in these forums, you are just making yourself look bad. There is no coalition, well, I'll just say VS has no coalition, I can't speak for any others because unlike you I only speak facts, not rubbish that can't be backed up with facts like yourself.....Those 2 new worlds are waiting for you but pick carefully, you don't want to get into one with too many good players.
Roast Batte?

DeletedUser12275

We got not Coalition...Coalition would means we are pacted with all the alliances who are attacking u,and we honestly don't... People just got tired and they are smelling blood ,you guys have brought this to yourself by being cocky and playing with people...In this game no one and i mean no one is unstoppable...
Also cus you got a good roster of player does not mean you got a good alliance..Good players also need people to point them the way in other words they need a strong leadership and for what i have seem PS is lacking that,maybe its not your fault tho,maybe you need to get a need council

DeletedUser5088

You guys mean to tell me that AO, Toads, VS, PiD, And Sk all happened to OP us at exactly the same time? Seems rather suspicious. People in toads even told us that you had made them do this op. So don't act all clueless and own up to it.

Also you guys may have won the battle but the war is far from over.

DeletedUser12275

You guys mean to tell me that AO, Toads, VS, PiD, And Sk all happened to OP us at exactly the same time? Seems rather suspicious. People in toads even told us that you had made them do this op. So don't act all clueless and own up to it.

Also you guys may have won the battle but the war is far from over.

you mean your spy in toads?it's part of the game to use spies just don't say * People in Toads*...and no man we did not ask anyone to make an op you,i think with so many mind games you guys have going on it is affecting you